Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President (1396 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by 9jii(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2023
wite111:
I can't die cos of him. I am 100% comfortable, doing very well financially and otherwise. I pity the gullible Nigerians he will rule. He ain't my president
But you are behaving like you ll die.
If you are comfortable act like that move on and live your life.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by famology(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Provided your president doesn't come close to aso villa. Provided your president doesn't have state powers, It's fine. Lol...u can even be ur own president sef.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My President And Can Never Be My President by wite111(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2023
9jii:

But you are behaving like you ll die.
If you are comfortable act like that move on and live your life.
Move on in the face of injustice?In the face of calamity and atrocity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu On Botox Injection / May 29: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye / Jagaban On His Way Out Of The Country To Strategize-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.