Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result (4095 Views)

Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu / Kwankwaso Visits Ademola Adeleke, Osun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by lhordspy: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lagos state PDP gubernatorial candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC result

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by lhordspy: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Someone asked; now that the presidential election is over. Who am i supporting in the Lagos gubernatorial election. The question seems kinda funny because i dont think i have interest in the Lagos state governorship election. We are not even suppose to be debating about it. It is an insult to the incumbent governor, Babajide sanwo Olu.

Imagine comparing a tout with a disastrous academic record, a man who should be vying for the chairmanship position of Oshodi under bridge garage.

AND a certain Ch!nedu, a self proclaimed lagosian; an IPOB apologist, a rookie whose mummy still follows around to campaign ground like a primary 4 kid.
whose candidature is driven by headless irate mob, !ngrates, envious, hateful sca@vengers who came into lagos, due to the suffocations and backwardness experienced in their poverty ridden region but after making peanuts decided to takeover the land. Afterall their greatgrandfather said it is a 'No man's land' .

Comparing these rookies and inexperienced actors TO Sanwo Olu, a one time Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, One time Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, One time Commissioner for Establishments, Training and Pensions under three economical guru like Tinubu, Fashola, and Ambode.

A man who has been in the corridor of government since 2003 acquiring practical knowledge and arming himself with needed knowledge to steer the 5th largest economy in Africa and also simultaneously helping in building it to its present status.

No no no, I will never be part of these irritating political engagement. It is an insult.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Fahdiga(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
At least we saw his own. Where are Tinubu's primary and secondary School certificates?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by jaytii(f): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Buhari must be proud of himself rn
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by jmoore(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
lhordspy:

The joke is on you.

At least, his school is known..His certificate is genuine.

Where is Tinubu's WAEC?

Babablu Bluublu bulabu gazelle gagaraga is what they taught you in which school?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by oyin44: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin cheesy

So , Which higher institution admitted him with this result?. ..

My brother, sanwo olu is better of..And say no to ipob terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by LikeAking: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
At least him pass government wey b him work.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by 2mch(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is this fake? So someone that cannot pass WAEC want to come and Govern a complex state like Lagos. I heard GRV who cannot speak clear English without sounding like a child undergoing tantrum said he went to school in Harvard, abi na MIT? Is that true?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by blabulu2000: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin grin

Politics is a dirty game.

You must be ready to.play it

For Jandoir to. still battling with WAEC in the Year 2000 when he was born in 1977 shows that he is a dullard. Those that were born in 1977, were supposed to been graduated from University by the year 2000 by 1995 he suppose to have made all SSCE papers...but when area boys are battling for the governorship position In Lagos state ...what can you do...
And this is a GCE result ..perhaps he did it in some of the special centers at Isale Eko and still has F9

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by rickpat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
at least I see credit in government

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Beremx(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This result is as good as using the paper to wrap suya.

What the heck is this? 😱😱😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Get2go: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
That's WAEC GCE
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by BurialGround: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
2mch:
Is this fake? So someone that cannot pass WAEC want to come and Govern a complex state like Lagos. I heard GRV who cannot speak clear English without sounding like a child undergoing tantrum said he went to school in Harvard, abi na MIT? Is that true?

Thifnubu cannot pronounce CONTESTANTS yet you voted for him. Tinubu's voice is like the sound of a child's urine from two storey building.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by 2mch(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
BurialGround:

Thifnubu cannot pronounce CONTESTANTS yet you voted for him. Tinubu's voice is like the sound of a child's urine from two storey building.
Tinubu that graduated with Honors in Accounting. Is who you compare with someone that got almost F9 in Economics? Did Jandor even go to Uni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by BurialGround: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
2mch:

Tinubu that graduated with Honors in Accounting. Is who you compare with someone that got F9 in Economics?

Show us Thifnubu certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by 2mch(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
BurialGround:

Show us Thifnubu certificate.
Tinubu is first class accounting graduate. Not someone that could not even pass Philosophy saying he’s more intelligent than Tinubu. Most people who are less than average don’t even attend Philosophy classes but they still pass well. Obi doesn’t even have the ability to apply simple logic but wants to be President. LP, mumu and dull people party.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by BurialGround: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
2mch:

Tinubu is first class accounting graduate. Not someone that could not even pass Philosophy saying he’s more intelligent than Tinubu. Most people who are less than average don’t even attend Philosophy classes but they still pass well. Obi doesn’t even have the ability to apply simple logic but wants to be President. LP, mumu and dull people party.

SSCE is what we're talking about before this fake Chicago cert .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Yaribanzaonic: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please ....

How can you open a thread to mock and insult an opposition candidate, when you blatantly defended a man with

Fake Age
Fake Certificates
Fake origin

Agbado supporters are truly demented..and have serious mental issues. Because you see that Gbadebo, is ready to give you fire for fire, you Abandoned him and you want to insult your former partner in crime?

You think say people don't know that Jandor na part of Funsho Williams demise. Ordered by Thiefnubuu?

Internet will expose you preeeks Soon..and you preeks will understand..useless BEASTs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by 2mch(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
BurialGround:

SSCE is what we're talking about before this fake Chicago cert .
Ask Chicago State to provide it for you or INEC. They will have all that information. I provided you with facts that Tinubu has achieved more than your dull candidate. If one can get 3rd class in Philosophy, the person is extremely dull and not qualified to even hold any Government office.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by hisexcellency34: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Olodo
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Yaribanzaonic: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Peter OBI third class?..Go research zombie

As for Jandor certification, what grounds do you have to mock him, when the people you support didn't attend school?

You must be daft..I swear down

2mch:

Ask Chicago State to provide it for you or INEC. They will have all that information. I provided you with facts that Tinubu has achieved more than your dull candidate. If one can get 3rd class in Philosophy, the person is extremely dull and not qualified to even hold any Government office.
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by BurialGround: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
2mch:

Lol. Did Tinubu submit such to INEC?
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by samogo1: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Credit in Government. He has sound knowledge of Government.
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by 40Bullets: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
He could have done another one.

oyin44:
grin grin cheesy

So , Which higher institution admitted him with this result?. ..

My brother, sanwo olu is better of..And say no to ipob terrorist

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by azpekuliar: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fahdiga:
At least we saw his own. Where are Tinubu's primary and secondary School certificates?

Abi... that's some progress. Buhari was asked to produce his own he went to hire 13 SANS cheesy For BAT, don't even get me started on that one. That’s the problem with excusing mediocrity. Once you have excused it for someone else, you have established a precedent that will make it so hard to insist on standards in the future. So kudos o oga Jandor! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by 2mch(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
BurialGround:

Lol. Did Tinubu submit such to INEC?
If it is required he probably did. Plus you cannot go to University abroad without a high school diploma or Secondary school certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Injera(f): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fahdiga:
That is your president.drink sniper if you don't like it
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by juman(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
He would be a good governor. He passed government subject.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by id4sho(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Olodo
Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by Omoawoke: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Someone asked me that now that the presidential election is over. Who am i supporting in the Lagos gubernatorial election. The question seems kinda funny because i dont think i have interest in the Lagos state governorship election. We are not even suppose to be debating about it. It is an insult to the incumbent governor, Babajide sanwo Olu.

Imagine comparing a tout with a disastrous academic record, a man who should be vying for the chairmanship position of Oshodi under bridge garage.

AND a certain Ch!nedu, a self proclaimed lagosian; an IPOB apologist, whose candidature is driven by headless irate mob, ingrates, envious, hateful scavengers who came into lagos, due to the suffocations and backwardness experienced in their poverty ridden region. A rookie whose mummy still follows around to campaign ground like a primary 4 kid.

Comparing these rookies and inexperienced actors TO Sanwo Olu, a one time Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, One time Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, One time Commissioner for Establishments, Training and Pensions under three economical guru like Tinubu, Fashola, and Ambode.

A man who has been in the corridor of government since 2003 acquiring practical knowledge and arming himself with needed knowledge to steer the 5th largest economy in Africa and also simultaneously helping in building it to its present status.

No no no, I will never be part of these irritating political engagement. It is an insult.

They are jokers

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Azeez Olajide (Jandor) WAEC Result by OneCandleAway(f): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
2mch:

If your brain is functioning properly you can search his LinkedIn for his profile. Or better still go to MIT and verify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Characteristics Of An Educated Person. Certificate Not One Of Them. / Pictures From "Made In Aba" Trade Fair In Abuja. / Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.