Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home (1657 Views)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by Latty88(f): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
If you keep your take home secret from your wife, don’t be angry when she does same
Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by Rechargeam247(f): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Why not, if you are lucky to be with a reasonable one, she would help you be accountable, prudent in your spendings and possibly seek ways to increase your income.
Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by Karleb(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Yes.
Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by pek(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
If you were not ready to marry, you would have waited.
Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by descarado: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
As long as you take care if your own part of the monthly expenses, who cares. Vise versa.

Somebody up there said women are materialistic.
Men hate money.
Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Please I want matured minds to do justice to this discourse. As a man is it proper to reveal your monthly take home to your wife? Please young adults should stay off!!!

it al depends on:
A) the type of wife you possess.
B) the type of marriage you guys are into
C) the type of life you (desire to) live

1 Like

Re: Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home by JeffreyJunior: 3:51am On Mar 22, 2023
If I'm not comfortable enough to disclose how much I earn and how much I'm worth to her, then she is not my wife, maybe my sidechick or some sort of an acquaintance.

Marriage is for adults so when two adults decide to come together as one, they should be ready to bare it all to one another. If not, the marriage has failed the day it was planned.

This topic is for kids who rushed into marriage thinking it's about love whereas love should the last thing to be considered.

If after all the love you've shared with your siblings including sharing your mum's breast, you still fight with them till date then loving someone you never knew from Adam can be a mirage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Is There Anyway That I Can Still Recover This Money Back? / The World Is Terrible! Please Read Carefully. / A Dead Man Found Driving Around

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.