Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage (1008 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by Forbrok: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
I don't know where to start from, we've been married for 2 years..but let me talk about what happened tonight, my husband has a best friend which he takes more serious than me. During his birthday last year, he left his work during work hours and attended his surprise birthday party.

He has never been around for my birthday, I cried, was mad, when same thing happened this year..now yesterday was his friends birthday, he was out of town only to come home this afternoon and dressed up and left immediately to visit him. He later called that they were heading to another friends place and I became so angry and I told him none of his friends has visited us since we got married but he is always the one looking for them especially this particular guy, my husband has been posting this guy since last month till today for his birthday which he never did the same for me and even our child.

Now when I said everything, his response was because I complained, he won't come home till weekend and I am free to do whatever I want.. Please if u were in my shoes, what would you do, because he's not home yet and I'm sure he's not coming as he said.

You can drop an advice here šŸ‘‰ : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by woginid967: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
So we should comment here or inside your link yet the couple wont see it. Uou people should do better

4 Likes

Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by Brandiebird: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wait, Iā€™m coming šŸ«¤

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by Lagosgovernment: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
woginid967:
So we should comment here or inside your link yet the couple wont see it. Uou people should do better

If the post was gotten from the website, that means the poster sent it to them. She will probably see the advice if you post it on their website. Not sure if she will see it on Nairaland though

2 Likes

Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by otipoju(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Do you know know if that friend has saved his life in the past. Do you know if he is trying to protect you from them cause he knows what they are capable of?

Do you know if that is his gay friend. And you are just a nominal wife.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by NwaliE01: 5:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Leaen this and know peace. Some of the men have known their friends for so many years before they even met their wives.
Women most times because the bible said a man should leave his mother and father to cliff/join with his wife then it becomes a push botton thing.
Naturally, it's easier for a woman to disconnect from friends or even parents (that's why the instructions wasn't for the women) and cliff to her husband. The way to loose the man to his friends is forcing yourself to fit into the space of his friend and trying to discredit their friends.
This often happens when you always compare your position as a wife and his friends position in his life.
The easiest way to win a man is to give him peace of mind, play your role as a wife and care for him.
Your write up is saturated with comparison and expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by onumadu: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Forbrok:

Now when I said everything, his response was because I complained, he won't come home till weekend and I am free to do whatever I want..

Please if u were in my shoes, what would you do, because he's not home yet and I'm sure he's not coming as he said.

No matter his reasons, it is irresponsible for a married man to leave his family and sleep over at his friends house FOR DAYS without any sense of when he would return back home.
It is even worse if he did this out of anger or rage to spite his wife.
The whole thing has immaturity written all over it.
And this comment is assuming he is heterosexual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Wrong In My Marriage by NnamdiN: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2023
They gay.
They fhucking
Hubby is the bottom as in na him dey collect preeq
Divorce and remarry

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Way a Family Won't Need One Of These Items (Mothers, Car owners)etc / Where Is Ferlie ,star01, Fynewaka / Happy Mothers Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.