Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,471 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him (54976 Views)

Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son / Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by OloyeVIII: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

Our opinions are different but you're making an issue about sanity. Is sanity an issue in your home?
We have a lot of sane folks here, i'm concerned cos there seems to be a disconnect betwen your brain and fingers..
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
OloyeVIII:

We have a lot of sane folks here, i'm concerned cos there seems to be a disconnect betwen your brain and fingers..

Lol. Nice sentence. I am actually learning that savage from you.
On the topic matter, screw gays, screw obidients and screw you.
Further mentions will be ignored.
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by OloyeVIII: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

Lol. Nice sentence. I am actually learning that savage from you.
On the topic matter, screw gays, screw obidients and screw you.
Further mentions will be ignored.
Bahd guy.. You're quite understanding, dnt take my comments serious bruv.. We good
Re: President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Bahd guy.. You're quite understanding, dnt take my comments serious bruv.. We good

It's okay boss. We good. I take back my silly comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.