Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,971 members, 7,903,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Read This... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Read This... (200 Views)

Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Python Easily Without Stress? READ THIS / Starting Out Programming? Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This... by saintelvn: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Are you afraid of investing?

Nobody gets Wealthy by playing it safe...

You must loose something....

You shall win something big....

Well, if you need high ROI, even while sleeping 10 hours a day like Femi Otedola, lol! You need to do what he has done.

Femi Otedola is a Wealthy man, and it is because he is an investment and doesn't depend on saving. "Saving money can only make you rich, but it can never make you wealthy."

A friend asked me yesterday, what business are you looking up to set up this year, ignorant me was like I am still learning a lot about the real estate business before investing. He quickly made me understand, I could hire the brains and act as if I know about the business. He was right because if I would wait, I might wait for years. Might wait for lots of funds and stuff like that.

Dr. Kennedy Okonkwo, A popular real estate investor said, "Procrastination kills the dream". Start that business now, buy that land now, start that skill now, it all starts now. You're getting old. Stop waiting for uncertainty, Nigeria no b joke ooo...Anything fit happen...Have multiple streams of income...

We shall all get there. God bless us all and our hustling!

(1) (Reply)

Which Company Is Good For Web Application Testing Services? / Please Kindly Save A Soul / The Best Laravel Development Services Are Provided By Baseline IT Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.