Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,809 members, 7,965,977 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:29 AM

Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. (32787 Views)

2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by MyAmericandream(f): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
FREEMADNESS:
Am not Igbo but I detest tribalism.
I noticed dat any candidate endorsed by the igbos is always tamed as a tribal attack on the Yorubas.

But wen the Igbos endorsed Fashola nobody said anything then so why is GRV endorsement killing dem.

The older generation are the ones selling this hate to the younger ones.

Our parents caused all these madness. They’ll keep passing this shit from one generation to another.
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by back2sender: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=solreb post=121573882][/quote]
Wo attacked Jandor campaign team in Suru-lere? its Ghosts abi grin

Sell your candidate and STOP tribal bigots attacks.

What you fail to understand that there is mix tribe marriages alot in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria so when you INSULT an Igbo man who marries an Hausa woman, yoruba woman, edo woman, Akwa Ibom woman,,Benue woman,Kogi woman, etc etc etc what you have done is to also insult these women tribes , and condemn the off springs of their marriages. so you think they will be happy with you? when they see this same threat and treatment will be meted on thier children? they will fight back and this is what you saw last election and a further repeat this saturday

We will teach you the far implications of you tribal bigots because not everything in life ends with politics.

Campaign for your candidate without brewing tribal politics that will not help you BUT make you lose woefully this coming saturday,
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Johnson225(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
MissTemi1:
It’s truly not u ppl’s fault. Yorubas are too accommodating. I can’t really blame u. Ride on dear

Accommodating my foot.
Are igbos living rent-free in Lagos
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Johnson225(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Johnson225:

Revoke kill you there!
Remember the land your father sold in 2012?? Na me buy am!
Come revoke your head
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Minatouchiha(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
All I know is that somebody go cry afta dis election. And I like Sanwo Olu o! But... Anyhow, somebody go cry. It's gone. If you know what I mean.
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Jack500: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Johnson225:

Revoke kill you there!
Remember the land your father sold 2012?? Na me buy am!
Come revoke your head

Keep living in your delusion, you will soon wake up
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Nayturalistic: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Johnson225:

Shut your dirty mouth.

Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it

Listen to this one. To you now you’ve made the best sense.. and talks like this are what Yoruba Christians like us need to be able to rethink our decisions of partnering up with you aliens. You folks that have no father figure in ur region due to the hatred that has consumed you all. If the Yorubas have that said hatred , they wouldn’t sell shit to your fathers n that’s a fact.

Not to mention, why can’t you all for once to build and develop ur regions? It’ will always be a simple question and we know the answer; Becos your region is as fruitless as a barren woman. Very simple. So stop acting like you guys are something when Infact you’re nothing but a crumbs eater.. tribe whey suppose de cover their head in shame say dem no get better leaders for their region to move them forward.. guy you buy land for here no mean say dem no fit return ur money back you feel ham ?.. Make una know Whetin una de come SM de spill sometimes. No one has the monopoly of talking trash.. and after this Saturday, anything una eye see, make e collect.
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by 316merit: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Funny It's GRV we wantFunny It's GRV we want...
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo olu all the way.....

Na on Saturday Dem go know say khaki no be leather......na small Dem see for the presidential election.......
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Menclothing: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Most comment herr dont even live in lagos lolz

Sanwolu is winning
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is where sowore was meant to start from!
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by MissTemi1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
U understand me . Stop pretending. Half of the shot we take here, u ppl cannot try it in the north or some other tribes. Na see finish cause all dis.
Johnson225:

Accommodating my foot.
Are igbos living rent-free in Lagos
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Mufasa27(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Savoryzinny:

A child is from wherever his father is from. He is comfortably welcomed in his maternal home but can't be a king in his maternal home but in his father's homestead. Understood?
Make una try get small sense and stop all these chasing of shadows and leaving the substance
You still do not get my point dumbo
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Mufasa27(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
obrian888:

i am from delta State and i can categorically answer that for the ibos,why will they not vote for him if he was born and brought up there, even if he is answering GBADEBO CHINEDU VIVOR RHODES? the man is coming to ALAUSA.
You are not igbo so you won't understand, but as a deltan lol ain't you guys ashamed with all the oil and natural resources una still be third class citizen of this country....😂
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by BigYash: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
tonididdy:
This is where sowore was meant to start from!
You too raise mouth go up.. Him for try state house of assembly first..
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by Ybholy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
skallion7:
By 2×2 shops abi, a northerner with a refinery isn't making noise like you guys

Na the one refinery owner rents the whole new building in Lagos?

I can tell you that 99% of new buildings (I mean comfortable houses/flats) in lagos is rented by Igbo people and even before completion, no Yoruba man rents it talk more of Hausa man.

My landlord didn’t even rent out his new apartment to any yoruba.

Shops in all top markets in Lagos are rented by Igbo. In Alaba, yoruba shop owners no reach 50, Hausa pass them sef.

Does that have something to tell you?
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by 7arrows: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
surgical:
you are making sense I don't know why people are responding to this their nonsense, when Tinubu presented ambode,they accepted him praise him to high heavens market him with all their mighty and in superlative words, the moment their god and puppeteer drop ambode,you will think ambode is a leper the way the quickly desert him
This guys are fools just the way somebody described them on this platform

The Greeks call them IDIOTS. I call them stupid and senseless. What do you call them?
Re: Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. by uche393: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2023
urchings think we are dragging Yoruba land with them, i even thought there was an Igbo candidate yet they won't let Igbos be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.