Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,134 members, 7,933,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Italian Treasures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Italian Treasures (1203 Views)

Genuine Italian Men's Suits - Wholesale - See Pics / Italian And Spanish Shoe And Bags At Brgain Prices / Tee's Treasures:the End Of Your Clothing N Accessories Needs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Italian Treasures by Filmdirect: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2011
www.myitaliantreasures.com
Hello ladies and the fashion conscious. My Italian treasures offers Italian crafted hand bags and soon to come shoes, scarves, jewelry, eye wear and belts to those that want a quality product without killing the wallet.

Our prices are lower than the average markets, our colors are vibrant and our bags are made of kid and calf leather. Our concept is simple, we shop around, see something unique by a local italian artisan and offer them on our site to you. With this concept our products are never mass offered keeping our website a treasure chest you should always be part of
to get an item that can not be guaranteed to be there the next day.

Go to the site, browse and like us on facebook for frequent updates.

My italian treasures team.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: MBGN Queens And Glees MEDIA / How Ingenius! Check Out This House Built Upside Down (photos) / Stylish Viscose Scarf Bespoke In China Scarf Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.