Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Couldn’t Read Until 18 — Now I’m The Youngest Black Professor At Cambridge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Couldn’t Read Until 18 — Now I’m The Youngest Black Professor At Cambridge (719 Views)

Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn’t Read Until 18 — Now I’m The Youngest Black Professor At Cambridge by Oluwatech(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Jason Arday is a 37-year-old professor of sociology of education at the University of Cambridge, who is also the youngest black professor at the prestigious university.

However, his journey to this accomplishment was not an easy one.

He was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and global development delay at a young age, and he couldn’t speak until he was 11 years old, using sign language to communicate.

https://knowall.com.ng/i-couldnt-read-until-18-now-im-the-youngest-black-professor-at-cambridge/

(1) (Reply)

How Did Mmesoma Ejikeme Knew That She Scores The Highest In The Whole Nigeria? / Betting Beyond Boundaries: Brabet Bookmaker's World / Tinubu Created This Mess- Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.