Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour (29753 Views)

APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) / Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
sukkot:
so if funmilayo ransome Kuti had nothing to do with slavery what is she doing in Freetown where all the freed slaves are dropped off ?
Like i told you, yorubas always travelled to Sierra leone in those days. It was like a second lagos, like when ibos and some parts if yorubas travel to lagos today.

Moreover, Freetown was much more developed than lagos and other african
cities back then. They called it sarro. Togo is another place. Till today, our people are still there Both in Togo and Sierra Leone. Emmanuel Adebayoor, that togolese footballer and his siblings were born there In Togo This had nothing to do with slavery. Funmilayo was an educated and exposed lady so, she could afford to travel to Freetown or anywhere in her days. She was born in abeokuta, just try and Google too
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by sukkot: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Like i told you, yorubas always travelled to Sierra leone in those days. It was like a second lagos, like when ibos and some parts if yorubas travel to lagos today.

Moreover, Freetown was much more developed than lagos and other african
cities back then. They called it sarro. Togo is another place. Till today, our people are still there Both in Togo and Sierra Leone. Emmanuel Adebayoor, that togolese footballer and his siblings were born there In Togo This had nothing to do with slavery. Funmilayo was an educated and exposed lady so, she could afford to travel to Freetown or anywhere in her days. She was born in abeokuta, just try and Google too
adebayor looks like a proper african. Also his name is adebayo . Looks like a Yoruba guy. BraithwIte and koye and beko look like african Americans. That white slave masters blood. Hence their last names and connection with Freetown . Anyway let’s agree to disagree . Hold onto your belief let me hold onto mine. No point going back and forth forever. Nobody is paying us any salary for this lol
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Real Lagosians are begging for alliance while immigrants from Ogbomosho are wailing

DROGBA dey your head, as you just mentioned Ogbomoso, how does that correlate? Try dey reason sometimes
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by harmony75: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yes mama 👍 Victory is ours Ijn 🙏 OBIdientS lOvE GBADEBO 🙏
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by Eriokanmi: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
sukkot:
adebayor looks like a proper african. Also his name is adebayo . Looks like a Yoruba guy. BraithwIte and koye and beko look like african Americans. That white slave masters blood. Hence their last names and connection with Freetown . Anyway let’s agree to disagree . Hold onto your belief let me hold onto mine. No point going back and forth forever. Nobody is paying us any salary for this lol
Enjoy your evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
OmarBashir:
My Opinion

Ibo's are always bitter and envious of other tribe especially Yorubas politically, To them it is like Lagos should be part of their region, mind you seven rivers were crossed before they got to Lagos. These is evidenced during the civil war where after you people have annexed the Eastern region and you didn't stay on that,you wanted to penetrate into Western region up to claiming Lagos before your excruciating defeat at Ore, Present day Ondo State.

Children of History note that the Yorubas who led the war into Lagos disobeyed Ojukwu when they saw that his plan is to override the west as against his earlier secession plan of the Eastern region. They were court martialed eventually and death sentence was passed for disobeying Ojukwu.

When you look at it why are they envious of Asiwaju, they can't even say only that is a Godfather bla bla, as far as am concerned Asiwaju handpicking candidate bore development to the state and the other states he has hands on, please compare the development of those states he has hand in with the other parties that had ruled earlier.(OYO,OSUN,OGUN,EDO especially) am not saying the new generation of Governors but at least between 1999 and 2019.

Yorubas are welcoming, An Anambra woman who I knew is a Director in a Lagos State Ministry (Name withheld), She said to me, She sat for the promotional exam, had an interview and got promoted on merit. Still yet she always complain ill about the Yorubas. What can we call such person, an ingrate.

How many Igbo states a Yoruba or anyother tribe is a Director in thier state ministry.
Make una keep preaching hatred, the fire that consumed you people during the civil war will still consume you.
after this election, we are going to send all of them into lagoons

1 Like

Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by Jnkay: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gossiphub:
Imagine immigrants from Osun, Ogun, Ekiti coming to rule our Land.

We true Lagosians won't allow that to continue.

Enough is enough

He is not from Enugu State again or Igbo man? 😂😂😂
Urchins and slippery life style are like Tinubu and bullion van
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
wildkat:
Where’s that tout wahalawahala

Shey Buknor is also Igbo?

With ya rotten brain
you b Foolish goat... Saturday u go wail again😭😭😭
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by nnamdi640: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lagos must better than this
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by stuffs2002: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yorubas will cry blood if they allow IPOB install one of their own as governor.
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by joefelin2345: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

DROGBA dey your head, as you just mentioned Ogbomoso, how does that correlate? Try dey reason sometimes
My brother no be his fault at all. Ago Loko eiyele Po ma adire ?

1 Like

Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by blabulu2000: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gossiphub:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/08/free-us-from-tyranny-bucknor-akerele-endorses-lps-rhodes-vivour/

Akerele -Bucknor want to use Gnadebo ressurectt his buried political career ....

He don old.....political retiree
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by Daddy46: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Merch:
Tinubu surrounded himself with too many ungrateful people, imagining this ugly woman that jagaban brought into politics sef dey call tinubu tyrant
you know her story you better keep shut
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by jimcaddy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's sentiments we want to use to vote for Governor Sanwo-Olu. Honestly we need to unseat him because of this useless godfatherism that Lagos thinks they have. The power truly belongs to the people. We need something fresh. Not the same old same.. Now Governor Sanwo-Olu is running helther skelther to campaign for votes, desperately doing things they ordinarily wouldn't do just to gather sentiments. Increasing salaries, paying of pension that you have owed retirees for years that you didn't pay. Releasing cars impounded from people. It smirks of desperation. And that desperation is what will make him lose this election. If we can vote out our conscience without being sentimental, GVR will win this election. All these useless APC caucus needs to end. How will agbero be molesting people collecting free money and all. It's all rubbish. Why not rehabilitate them and let them empower themselves to be better citizen. We are used to the same old same things in this country, yet we want change. It won't happen.
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by HNICEARTH: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2023
seguno2:

You are ignorant of the fact that Lagos island was part of Bini kingdom, and the Oba dynasty is from Bini.

Why are you doing empty swagger in your ignorance

Read more about the history of Lagos before you put your mouth in the matter again.

Read to understand, not to reply shocked
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by HNICEARTH: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2023
hotwax:

Tinubu may own your father's like slave. We Osun people don't rate him

Read to understand, not to reply grin cheesy
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by poseidon12: 1:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Exactly.
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
you b Foolish goat... Saturday u go wail again😭😭😭

Ashawo pikin... meanwhile tell your mum to come to my house this evening. I need to drill her APC pussy 😂
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

Ashawo pikin... meanwhile tell your mum to come to my house this evening. I need to drill her APC pussy 😂
ode! we all know those wey dey com by night bus to com do Ashawo and Rob fr Southwest. The joke is on your LovePeddler mother and sisters 🥴

Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
ode! we all know those wey dey com by night bus to com do Ashawo and Rob fr Southwest. The joke is on your LovePeddler mother and sisters 🥴

My man... don’t forget to tell your mum to put on that G string i bought for her. I can’t wait to drill her pussy till she confesses to me how little your father’s dick felt inside her.

I could make a video for u so u will watch me spreading your mum’s leg so wide as she takes my full length inside her cunt like the whorre she is 😂
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

My man... don’t forget to tell your mum to put on that G string i bought for her. I can’t wait to drill her pussy till she confesses to me how little your father’s dick felt inside her.

I could make a video for u so u will watch me spreading your mum’s leg so wide as she takes my full length inside her cunt like the whorre she is 😂
dry! Like I said the joke is your LovePeddler mama🥴
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
dry! Like I said the joke is your LovePeddler mama🥴

Dry like your mother’s cunt. 😂 😂 but I still enjoy it anyway
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

Dry like your mother’s cunt. 😂 😂 but I still enjoy it anyway
🥴 dumb... Send me my money
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
🥴 dumb... Send me my money

Is this your new pattern of begging for help? because I know sey u be tout under bridge

Oya send ya account details make I send u even if na 3K for bread and mineral 😂

But know that if I send that money I won’t pay your mother after fuccking her 😂
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

Is this your new pattern of begging for help? because I know sey u be tout under bridge

Oya send ya account details make I send u even if na 3K for bread and mineral 😂

But know that if I send that money I won’t pay your mother after fuccking her 😂
send your hungry papa the money fr village...
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
send your hungry papa the money fr village...

My papa no dey village like ya own naa... he’s an employer of labor

Oya don’t be shy just send your account details. Or send it as email Incase u don’t want people here to know 😂 😂

Don’t worry I will still pay your mum after knacking her.... no fear
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

Don’t be shy just send your account details. Or send it as email Incase u don’t want people here to know 😂 😂

😂😂 wayre wey com hawk gala fr Southwest ... I still sent some of your brothers I met in the East during Nysc some money last month... My point is no forget home.. send your 3k to your hungry father
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂😂 wayre wey com hawk gala fr Southwest ... I still sent some of your brothers I met in the East during Nysc some money last month... My point is no forget home.. send your 3k to your hungry father

See the mugu! Everybody wey no support APC na East for una eyes. I resemble Igbo for ya eyes?

Tout wan claim philanthropist 😂 😂 😂

Ashawo pikin
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

My papa no dey village like ya own naa... he’s an employer of labor

Oya don’t be shy just send your account details. Or send it as email Incase u don’t want people here to know 😂 😂

a hungry man is an angry man o.. better quickly send am bfr den phone u he go tiff🥴
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wahalawahala: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

See the mugu! Everybody wey no support APC na East for una eyes. I resemble Igbo for ya eyes?

Tout wan claim philanthropist 😂 😂 😂

Ashawo pikin
Ppl Mc Olumo don bless go disagree with u..even your hungry papa dey pray fr blessings from men like him
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
Ppl Mc Olumo don bless go disagree with u..even your hungry papa dey pray fr blessings from men like him

This wan don mad ni? Wetin concern me with Mc Oluomo? I dey talk of ya mama toto u dey tell me of MC Oluomo.

Abeg tell ya mum I’m waiting. She shouldn’t keep me waiting oo
Re: ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour by wildkat: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
a hungry man is an angry man o.. better quickly send am bfr den phone u he go tiff🥴

For your info u may be having a new baby brother soon because I’ll definitely get your mum pregnant 😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) / Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.