Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,500 members, 7,978,661 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won (39472 Views)

Ohanaeze Rejects Tinubu's Ministry Of Livestock,says It's Reintroduction Of Ruga / 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Larryndelaw: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Olachase:
and L.P lose for this man State wetin him come day talk again undecided undecided
They are bunch of idiots. BAT has won they can go and die. We will use them as a sacrifice to cleanse YORUBA land. We don't know them. These is not June 12 they annulled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Larryndelaw: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
dalass:

Ọlọ́tẹ̀ ni wọ́n wọn kò fẹ́nifẹ́re rárá sí ọmọ yoòbs̀ kankanundecided . . . ,
A ma fi won se ETUTU Nile YORUBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Larryndelaw: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu, with the stolen mandate will be so ashamed of you and your comments
Continue wailing. BAT is your president for the next 8 years. If you don't like it you can relocate to Cambodia fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by MrSegunAdewole: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
what's real in some set of low thinkers who only care about their pocket and stomachs, where are they when Sunday igboho was running hecta scetta... I'm a Yoruba but the truth is that the Yoruba tribe is the most lowest thinkers of all the tribe in Nigeria because we are very easy to convince.. Now you supporting Peter Obi because you think he's the messiah to save Nigeria right. Indeed we Yoruba are just dumb
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Larryndelaw: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
mbahdi:
Am sure tinubu and his urchins can stand d heat wen d igbos decide to stand up and fight back.God will punish all of u burning igbos shop and those supporting d evil acts.may ur days be shortened and may ur miserable life remain miserable with that of ur families if u av any
If I were you I will call on my Ibo brethren to go back to our region and develop it like Yoruba land instead of crying like a slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by PreSiDentey: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Weyrey groups plenty for this country

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by saintkel(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
sad
Yoruba people are not mostly tribalistic, it's just the few that are that paints them black.

Before I joined nairaland, I loved Yoruba people more than I do now ( shout outs to Double 1-2 alias Emilayo my friend from Old park okigwe)

I pray one day, igbos will reduce their tribalism a little bit.

sincerely....Igbos are not tribalist....once Igbos don't like u, it becomes a general hatred.....Igbos never liked Buhari n Tinubu......but loved Yaraauda n OBJ......

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
I love how you're insulting your elders.
this isn't a matter of insulting man, this is a reality when you know some set of people are acting and playing betrayal so get your sense working right

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by christistruth01: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fake News
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by JOemmy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don't think tinibu will be sworn in at the end of the day am yet to see any well known sociopolitical or reputable organization that' is supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by magzey: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Where were the AFENIFERE when Tinubu Won in SW states😂

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
Shut up
we can't ever learn and you're one big example, dumbed and dafted Yoruba man who's easy to convince... Low thinkers

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Gboom: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrPRevailer:
I did not vote o..
Incase the BVAS has automatically Voted Tinubu for me. grin
In Brazil, Brazilians complained that the BVAS machines were automatically voting a popularly unwanted candidate (LULA) for them.
I don laff tire.
This is very funny, that showed it's not only in Nigeria that people always cry after election they never won, but also a global phenomenon and they are free to do so

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by magzey: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
saintkel:
sincerely....Igbos are not tribalist....once Igbos don't like u, it becomes a general hatred.....Igbos never liked Buhari n Tinubu......but loved Yaraauda n OBJ......
When Igbos were with the PDP abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by highchief1: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
Thank you Afenifere for standing for the truth and that is why....

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
can u place ur money on this?
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by olamike02: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omo ale po ninu iran Yoruba. Otherwise how will some useless people said one yanmiri won the election.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by gigabyte13: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
I think Afenifere was supposed to be a PAN YORUBA SOCIO CULTURAL GROUP....
So We have 6 South Western States, which they are supposed to deliver for the man they supported.....
But failed.....
So the man they hated defeated them flat, that means the YORUBAS know who they wanted....
We refused retired,close to grave elders to determine, who govern us......
TO HELL WITH THEIR CONGRATULATIONS
WHO DEM EEEEEPPPPPPP........?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by christistruth01: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
kk2027:
I stand with Afenifere

We're not known for insulting our elders until agbadorists started dividing us

They've even created factions in Afenifere, their desperation is that bad

https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1633461068365443076?s=20
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by TrumpDonald2: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
post=121578401:

You've said it all..
END OF THREAD.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....

If the betrayals among the Yoruba race allowed Igbos to take over Lagos, (which is not even possible), then they are truly who they are.....BASTARDS!!

Meanwhile,
MumuReno nailed hit here....

The Peter Obi that is shouting everywhere that he was rigged out is saying nothing of those areas in the SE where he got 97% of the votes. Where else did that happen during #NigerianElections2023?
Yes, this election was rigged.
But Obi was the main rigger-in-chief!

#TableShaker

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You won't call him ipob? No, he's from Anambra State.
😂😂😂😂😂

Urchins!! You guys should keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi can be Baba Adebanjo and his afenifere version president ...
NIGERIA CHOOSE TINUBU cool grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Delicious22: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
this isn't a matter of insulting man, this is a reality when you know some set of people are acting and playing betrayal so get your sense working right
Which betrayal are you talking about? You're insulting people old enough to be your father, you are still talking nonsense.

Only a Yoruba bastard will insult his elders because of a politician like Tinubu.
Get your brain working.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by magzey: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Agreed PitObi Won Lagos yes ,but the JAGABAN won Nigeria ,shikena let them give PitObi president of Lagos. Shikena grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by omowolewa: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Afenifere on the road to extinction!
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Lightorder: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
sad
Yoruba people are not mostly tribalistic, it's just the few that are that paints them black.

Before I joined nairaland, I loved Yoruba people more than I do now ( shout outs to Double 1-2 alias Emilayo my friend from Old park okigwe)

I pray one day, igbos will reduce their tribalism a little bit.

a people who live everywhere, establish everywhere, too busy for any person matter . They are successful in business. How do these equalities support tribalism? Tribalism will first rob you of your customers as you would be avoided like a Yoruba market woman who finds her customers’ bargaining power low

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Tremple8v: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omo ale
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
Which betrayal are you talking about? You're insulting people old enough to be your father, you are still talking nonsense.

Only a Yoruba bastard will insult his elders because of a politician like Tinubu.
Get your brain working.
so because soineone is older than you, you ready to take it when they're driving your wayward right... This is the actual problem we having in Nigeria, pampering some people bullying and hurting us because they're older than us, in the western countries you don't do things against your siblings because you're older than them and expect them keeping mute... You're so dumb, you're only supporting your igbo brother so keep shut pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Morphinne: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Senior wailers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by emerged01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Because of hate they have turned themselves to afenifebi. No more elders to look up to in this country.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Ikea81: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Brendaniel: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
can u place ur money on this?

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by tyboy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Say no to tribalism and religious sentiment.
The truth is tinubu won the election and Peter obi lost,
In as much people wanted obi to win the election majority of them never voted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.