Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,643 members, 7,878,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu (43201 Views)

Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by D7D8: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don't think obidient can be where we are now]
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by emilo2bad: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Penguin2:

Isn’t it shameful that someone won election and instead of people visiting him, na him dey visit people.

How unpopular can one be?

Same way different party candidates, instead of campaigning with Tinubu’s pictures, they are campaigning with Obi’s picture; even Omo-Agege in Delta. This is the man you guys allocated third place to.

The victory seems to be tasting bitter at this point.
Newbies in politics, you don't know how much Elumelu contributed to Tinubu campaign, you don't know continue crying
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by LajaLaba: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2023
ganisucks:

I jus dey laugh. Now you are worshipping Tony. When Obi is installed as the president, this same Tony will visit him. When that happens, you will call him every bigoted name under the sun. Anyways, I've saved your post. I'll remind you, when that day comes.
What's this kid yapping about?
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Napata77: 1:53am On Mar 09, 2023
dgmoni123:
We are insulting ourselves here.. men are aligning for business.

You dey mind them?

It wouldn't even surprise me if Obi himself has dined with Tinubu since the election.

They are all friends.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Berrityga:
The day I catch this one. Him go explain that red sucks him dey wear give me.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
FisifunKododada:

The people gave him 3 million more votes than your IPOB project Obi.
The people are INEC and cabals.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

We have Tinubu the votes and kicked Peter Peter Obi into the gutters where he trully belongs
Obi decided to run for presidency to show low life like u what good Governance is.
Obi will never be in gutters no matter what.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tochj:

Obi decided to run for presidency to show low life like u what good Governance is.
Obi will never be in gutters no matter what.

Peter Obi was kicked into the gutters by us and he will forever remain there.

Peter Obi and any other IIGB0 PIIG will never smell the Presidency
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Cromagnon: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Isn’t it shameful that someone won election and instead of people visiting him, na him dey visit people.

How unpopular can one be?

Humble you mean
You think he is arrogant like your candidate that was pretending carrying bag upandan?

Same way different party candidates, instead of campaigning with Tinubu’s pictures, they are campaigning with Obi’s picture; even Omo-Agege in Delta.

Worshipping human
Sad

This is the man you guys allocated third place to.

The victory seems to be tasting bitter at this point.
Enjoy your sweet defeat then?
You go fear cope? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Peter Obi was kicked into the gutters by us and he will forever remain there.

Peter Obi and any other IIGB0 PIIG will never smell the Presidency
Hahahahhahahhha
It's clear that Igbos are less hit by poverty.
Let's wait for who will rush to nairaland to beg.
Hate can't help you.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

I prefer an Economist as the next CBN governor .

He studied Economics in Ekpoma.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Jogs1900: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
donphilopus:

He studied Economics in Ekpoma.
Okay. I think he deserves it then. It's time for another person to be at the helm of affairs in CBN. Emefile should go.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tochj:

This slave who brought the graveyards of ur grandparents and relocated You the bushes of Agbara and shibiri is surely bigger than you.

For this my SLAVE 2assume I am a southerner, I hereby send him2d gallows.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

For this my SLAVE 2assume I am a southerner, I hereby send him2d gallows.

Wherever you came from
They will always buy up the town and chase you to the bushes.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2023
Tochj:

Wherever you came from
They will always buy up the town and chase you to the bushes.

SLAVE sef dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.