Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Deliverance Prayer From Cain And Abel Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance Prayer From Cain And Abel Story (191 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Prayer From Cain And Abel Story by AmeLonRo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
I want to minister deliverance to you and to myself through the life story of Cain and Abel.

God revealed some things to me through the life story of these two brothers. The revelation is so deep that we all need to pray about it. I have not seen where these prayers have been taken before.
As you pray, you shall be delivered from death.
Abel died but his blood cried for vengeance.

I wonder why his blood redid not revolt when Cain was killing him.

Let us pray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3dUY8iTzvE

(1) (Reply)

On This Day; March, 13, 2022 - I Was Deliberately Born Again. / The Word Delivers / The Trinity In Genesis Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.