Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees (25751 Views)

LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students / Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by liasmiram2567: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
It still doesn't change the fact that...

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Continue to repeat your statement of failure. Saturday is at the corner
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Brendaniel: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Continue to repeat your statement of failure. Saturday is at the corner

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by tamdun: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jnkay:
I wish election will be this competitive so that this governors will do the needful.
Lagos pay pension every month,go and do ur research

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by muhammaduyusufu: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
tamdun:

Lagos pay pension every month,go and do ur research
You are right.

For spreaders of fake news that Lagos was owing. This election period has been filled with too much lies and propaganda.

Obidients would lie and delete the lie. Only after the lies have already gone out spreading.

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by okechuks22: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

Sanwo olu is the best performing Governor in Nigeria currently...

Though he has been paying pensions regularly..I know lots of persons will see it as election strategy..

He should relax...he will win in a landslide..the major reason APC lost Lagos in the presidential election was bc of Muslim Muslim ticket et al...

Sanwo take a deep breath...
goat no use ur brain
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by okechuks22: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Niger1a:
Individuals who pity polictians are mugu
we have plenty useless individuals some of them doneted there brain to Lagos landlord
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by wanimo: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

Though he has been paying pensions regularly..I know lots of persons will see it as election strategy..

He should relax...he will win in a landslide..the major reason APC lost Lagos in the presidential election was bc of Muslim Muslim ticket et al...

the fear of Labor Party is the beginning of fake love by APC and PDP
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Mccullum: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
zeuss:
Medicine after death...... Fake care..... Vivour will make things right.

Vivour of waiting..

Sanwo-Olu is our choice for reelection in Lagos State
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
When will Okepezie Ikpeaxu pay pensioners in Abia State?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
ELLU P
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by peacefulhome(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
How I wish election will be done every year. At least that will help our situation. So Eluu P can make some people become restless. Our politicians will have sense by fire

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by crafteck(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

Last year, seized cars were auctioned off, people cried and fainted, this week, he released seized cars free of charge but according to you it is not election strategy, some people deserve curse.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by IfnobeGod20: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
olumike001:

Lagos don't owe pensioners... Go and verify

Lagos don't owe pension but paying in advance their pension allowance abi. The type of hype that you people give to the government of Lagos is topnotch. You guys will be so shocked the Lagos money that has gone down the drain in Lagos when another government come into power.
Young man 1.2b is not a small money for pensioners, meaning it is a pile up pension allowances not paid.
Just cool down and see that you've been surchanged for long.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Kcos: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Act of wickedness, why till election time
APC is gone already medicine after death
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by SenatePresdo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

Who told you it's because of muslim Muslim ticket?
Why didn't he lose Ogun and Ekiti if it's so?

The reason why he lost is because Lagos has a very high population of non-indigens that doesn't have any Tribal sentiments for him.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Clinton14(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The odds are staring him in the face, then Sanwo-Olu remembered that retirees need to be paid their entitlement which many of them have died miserable in the course of receiving what lawfully belongs to them? This is sheer wickedness.

Fear God,he has never owed any pensioner.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Fearyourcreator: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
zeuss:
That junkie... Abeg follow another candidate except you be igbo
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Gift96: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:

They are desperate right now..

They will be granting wishes anyhow

Ignore my former post... after giving it a second thought, It wasn't worth it.
I deleted it
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Nonexisting1: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If I want to buy land for banana island and I have just 2m out of 200m ... all I need to do is to call Lagos state government... I'm pretty sure this period they will give me the land for free...🫠
Hehehe. My nigga, this number enter I tell you. We are patiently waiting for governorship election in Imo state.

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Bamijoko1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Lovetth post=121585815]Please guys please don't just scroll and pass, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Details:
Faith
First Bank
God bless your heart and may you never know suffering or sorrow

U can do better by getting ursef work and stop begging everytime infact u look like fraud to me u are not real.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Jimbadly: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lovetth:
Please guys please don't just scroll and pass, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Details:
Faith
First Bank
God bless your heart and may you never know suffering or sorrow.

Scammer. When will you get a real job? For close to 5 years now you've been begging on Nairaland when it's obvious you're not ill at all. 😡
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Freebills12: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
BIZNess123:
sad

Are you a human being? Where is your conscience? He didn't know that he will pay them until now! You even have the moral rectitude to support him. Anyone that does something extraordinary now should not be voted for... Just yesterday he released people's cars he ceased for ages, he even unction these cars to his associates as low as 200k. Know that there is something above
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Sermwell(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ceenachi:
Before now, Lagos has been paying pensioners. In the whole country, Lagos has been in fore front of states not owing pensioners.
No be everything be politics

I’m not for Sanwo olu or Against him
Chai! Just look at how you fell yakata for this cheap gimmicks by Sanwo Olu! grin grin
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by NLKing01: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
All thanks to Peter Obi and the Obidients
Jnkay:
I wish election will be this competitive so that this governors will do the needful.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by bamgboseisraeli: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
hmmm na wa just because he wants to enter for second term.pension way him no pay all this while grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by holysaint1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dey play... Just dey play

Basicend:
Sanwo has been OK by many standards.

Fashola raised a benchmark, but Sanwo is trying.

He needs to calm down. We Yorubas have the say in Lagos. We are the root and d deep of it.

We decided vote against Tinubu coz of health and Muslim / Muslim stuff.

But we don't have any issues with Sanwo. So he win, definitely.

Yorubas decide in Lagos.

Without that addition of our votes, LP cannot overrun and win Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by yomzy123(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
For the company he open abi? We no dey appreciate things for our life

Medicine after death...... Fake care..... Vivour will make things right. [/quote]
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Babsakin: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
zeuss:

If una so sure of this, make we stake bet
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by rickleye: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
It still doesn't change the fact that...

I dont care who it is. I just want the Illegal checkpoints gone. Kidnapping dealt with and MMIA cleaned up.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Tvoice: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2023
During election abi, u go still lose Las Las

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by thebar: 1:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The odds are staring him in the face, then Sanwo-Olu remembered that retirees need to be paid their entitlement which many of them have died miserable in the course of receiving what lawfully belongs to them? This is sheer wickedness.

The guy has not been owing pension or salary since almost 4 years now

I no be apc supporters oo, but the guy try
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Navalsadiq(m): 2:37am On Mar 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If I want to buy land for banana island and I have just 2m out of 200m ... all I need to do is to call Lagos state government... I'm pretty sure this period they will give me the land for free...🫠
one chance will be your middle name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu / Stella Oduah wins Anambra PDP Senatorial ticket / Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.