Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] (4783 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / Satan And His Cohorts In Trouble As Church Members Go The Extra Mile To Teach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by AlexBells(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
UrPapa:
okay I’ve heard you
Shut down anything related to Tinubu excluding igbos and igbo investment
Anything to make this backstabbing afonjas cry is fine by me
I’m really sorry for the way I sounded, just let Tinubu be, Peter Obi is frustrating him with the court, also let’s watch out first how the election especially in Lagos pans out, let us Igbo look homewards, build our land, we need more people like Elumelu Nigeria is not one country but a confederation of several autonomous Nationalities.

What we need is to build an enabling environment in AlaIgbo that can make people like Elumelu think homewards, Nigeria is more or less simply a formal Union, even if Peter Obi don’t win or win in court, we have to understand that Nigeria is an artificial creation and whether it seize to exist someday or not we needs to learn how determine our destiny within or outside of it.
Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:46am On Mar 10, 2023
AlexBells:
urpapa if you are really Igbo, better stop exhibiting your stupidity online, the issue we have with Tinubu is that he may have likely stollen the mandate of 25 February election, you can’t question his freedom of association nor the freedom of association of an Igbo businessman, stop inciting violence against anyone especially against Igbos and Igbo investments.
But he should incite others business belongs to other tribes
Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by Taba21: 3:47am On Mar 10, 2023
UrPapa:
OBidients this pic shows Elumelu his one of Tinubu cartel member
He his one of Thiefubu accomplice
Let’s make sure we crush his business
Anything relating to Tinubu must be crushed
#EndElumelu
#EndUBA

As Obi was ended by Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by AlexBells(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

But he should incite others business belongs to other tribes
Didn’t you see where I said that the only issue we have with Tinubu is that he may have stollen the February 25 mandate, I stated Even Tinubu’s freedom of association
Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by Majesty7: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
UrPapa:
OBidients this pic shows Elumelu his one of Tinubu cartel member
He his one of Thiefubu accomplice
Let’s make sure we crush his business
Anything relating to Tinubu must be crushed
#EndElumelu
#EndUBA

How much fooli*h can someone be again? You are extremely fooli*h
Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by FarahAideed: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
You Obidients are becoming ridiculously irritating, ..It's nobodys fault y'all are very dumb ..Face it !!!! OBIDIENTS MADE TINUBU PRESIDENT
Re: Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] by UrPapa: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Majesty7:

How much fooli*h can someone be again? You are extremely fooli*h
urchin Spotted
Tinubu slave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon Is Now The Only Person Alive In This Historic Picture / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Begins 6 Days To Christmas! Oil Tankers Are On Strike / PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.