Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out (41946 Views)

Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by cliqtips: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Let some youths keep fooling themselves and engaging in tribal slurs, instead of worrying about their state of origin and holding their leaders accountable.

That's it... we all should put hands together to talk about things that aren't right in every part of the country.

We need a good and working government.

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
We are talking about Ogun State here, and Baba Odé, I am not Igbo.
See what your people in Ogun State are passing through because of Amala and Ewedu politics you were playing.
Osu be proud of your cursed tribe. I've seen more gory videos and I've been to your region enough to see worse than that. Keep your putrid faecal oha eating mouth out of our biz and go focus on your afghanEastern region
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
A man get his wife pregnant and know the condition they are into, what stage of reasoning are we in Africa
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by 43Ronin: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
The governors of SW are the most evil and corrupt in Nigeria. They generate X2 IGR of SE but has nothing to show for it... they steal, embezzle and loot their states resources with impunity & without remorse. This is the reason they hate igbos. Igbos will never enter into their community and develope it like they do in the north because their hearts are wicked and envious. I have been around many northern states in the country and can swear that if not for igbo people in some of those places till date they will not have water. I can mention the names of the igbos and the respective community they impact positively but I won't so that God rewards them in secret. However I will mention one man because he's late. Alhaji chibuzor of Lafia Nassarawa. This man(like other igbos in the north) dug a borehole in his house were mairuwa and others fetch free for years.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by stephen109(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2023
ONE OF THE WORST GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA IS OGUN STATE. I REPEAT ONE OF THE WORST STATES IN NIGERIA IS OGUN STATE. OMO SEE POVERTY AT ITS PEAK. LETS VOTE OUT APC IN OGUN STATE , THE GUYS ARE WICKED AND HEARTLESS . DESPITE THE FUNDS ALLOCATED TO THEM BY FG , THEY STILL WONT DO ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2023
kingthreat:
Can't the people there contribute money and dig a borehole?
Or is the community synonymous with poverty?
Bros I am just thinking, the people can come together and make a prosperous clan not until government come.

And can't they control children too.
I ll blame the men there first

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:

Sorry to quote you bro..
Am from Rivers, I have travelled to the deepest slums in the country as an humanitarian aid worker. I can tell you that the southwest and North are the most deprived.

There is no where in the southeast that you will a community as bad as this. This kind of things are seen mostly in the north and southwest. There was a place i went to in osun state, i started crying. Lemme not go the that of the north because it was worst there. This our leaders have killed us. They caused so much damage that it would take over 80years to recover.
Osu alusi, be proud of your cursed lineage. What's happening in asa is light-years better than the level of destitution I saw in South East. Infact many villages in the north are far far better than that of iboland. And SS too, what drugs are you on? Southeast is one of the poorest region in the country and the poverty there is second to none. My experience in the east made me cry.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Evergreen12345(f): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2023
keep struggling
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by qtx(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/jiggyjosh_/status/1633371904571588608?t=ZFU2HTFHPFGTjUrBv1dWag&s=19

Pathetic situation. But this is the one that has come to limelight, how about the ones we haven't seen across the country. Yet it baffles me that people still fight to vote or even rig in the very old generation of corrupt leaders to continue the poverty and bondage.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2023
43Ronin:
The governors of SW are the most evil and corrupt in Nigeria. They generate X2 IGR of SE but has nothing to show for it... they steal, embezzle and loot their states resources with impunity & without remorse. This is the reason they hate igbos. Igbos will never enter into their community and develope it like they do in the north because their hearts are wicked and envious. I have been around many northern states in the country and can swear that if not for igbo people in some of those places till date they will not have water. I can mention the names of the igbos and the respective community they impact positively but I won't so that God rewards them in secret. However I will mention one man because he's late. Alhaji chibuzor of Lafia Nassarawa. This man(like other igbos in the north) dug a borehole in his house were mairuwa and others fetch free for years.
delusional Osu miscreant. Your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged barren region is full of malnourished human flesh eating poor people, go and fix your Region and stop deluding yourself.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Even metropolitan Enugu does not have water not to talk of potable.

Don't use that as an excuse to stop us from protecting our land from land grabbers
Lizzysamuel:
Let some youths keep fooling themselves and engaging in tribal slurs, instead of worrying about their state of origin and holding their leaders accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by TrumpDonald2: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.That is a lot of greenery around them so food scarcity is the least obvious.

No doubt they can live better, get dewormed etc , but this is a typical village setting with poor child spacing. Ogun state govt can move in to assist them.

If the picture of that old woman was taken bare chested without her permission and told that her picture will be displayed publicly in this manner, the Ogun state govt should get her justice and prosecute you.

See kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. Comparing South East and South west. Closing your eyes to obvious truths

Your case is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2023
mabea:
Most people here are Lagosians who don't actually know what people are going through. If you go to the interior parts of Abeokuta you will see worse situation than this. No good roads, primitive shelter,no good water. My company had to set up about 5 different buildings and a borehole for them. We are also building some class rooms at the moment. Honestly Ogun State and some other South West States are too backward but some of our brothers here don't tell themselves the truth. They only talk about Lagos as if everybody is from Lagos.
wait till I tell you about my experience in the south east. I almost wept. The level of poverty in Anambra, ebonyi, Abia is not anything I've seen in my life. The SE has the worst Govs in the country but they are more obsessed with Lagos. Why?
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
They are busy battling igbos that have bought almost the entire lagos
bought Lagos in your delusional flat akpu-filled head, better go and fix your shithole region.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by xavuv: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Copers posted to this area will suffer

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lovelyn451(f): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Jesus christ! Are these ones in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lvgirl: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/jiggyjosh_/status/1633371904571588608?t=ZFU2HTFHPFGTjUrBv1dWag&s=19

Ogun state is for skull mining
ASA people should start mining too
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
udemzeus:
This is the typical SW and Yoruba environment, after inheriting Lagos they not boast of building a civilization awon wereyyy
those yewa people still live better than many of your poverty-stricken malnourished people in Enugu capital... Go and fix your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region and stop trolling, there's worse condition going on in your yEast, the joke is on you
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Lvgirl:

Ogun state is for skull mining
ASA people should start mining too
they are not Igbos that eat humans, Osu cannibal
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Delicious22: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
ain't dragging that with you because you seems to be fond of being acting silly in most of your post and you keep proving that you're nothing but a dafted human
If you like, cry from now till tomorrow, you are a confirmed Ọmọ alé without recognition.

Ode grin

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Germi9:
I’m not igbo but these are the kind of things you hardly find in the East
“fact”
Osu where have you been in the east?
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Delicious22: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu be proud of your cursed tribe. I've seen more gory videos and I've been to your region enough to see worse than that. Keep your putrid faecal oha eating mouth out of our biz and go focus on your afghanEastern region
This one will soon run mad. grin

Ọmọ alé

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by xavuv: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Celestian costume sight3d
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
One thing is for sure, no matter how ill you speak of Anambra, you can never see such thing in southeastern region. Tuehh!!

In Anambra Peter obi opened a lot of roads to villages which has in turn help thy people to have access to basic amenities.
God will punish you cursed Osu life for lying, I've been across the east and there's more of this condition among your people than anywhere else in this country. Again God will punish you for lying. In Enugu capital itself there are people suffering from more of this, ordinary water una no get. Why are you lying?
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
One thing is for sure, no matter how ill you speak of Anambra, you can never see such thing in southeastern region. Tuehh!!

In Anambra Peter obi opened a lot of roads to villages which has in turn help thy people to have access to basic amenities.
God will punish you cursed Osu life for lying, I've been across the east and there's more of this condition among your people than anywhere else in this country. Again God will punish you for lying. In Enugu capital itself there are people suffering from more of this, ordinary water una no get... Why are you lying?
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by iyinoluwa1h: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
NOTEDNOTED...
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Moneyboyz: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2023
The number of villages in Ogun state without tarred roads is like 90 percent, no water no school. They only remember them during election.

This state should be divided into 4

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
If you like, cry from now till tomorrow, you are a confirmed Ọmọ alé without recognition.

Ode grin
apparently you lack so many things and wisdom is included, you'll definitely wise up as you grow up
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Highways: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Most of them are busy claiming Lagos forgetting where they buried their grandfather

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2023
lipsrsealed

Reminisce of suffering by Biafrians during Nigerian civil war.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Delicious22: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
apparently you lack so many things and wisdom is included, you'll definitely wise up as you grow up
King Solomon of stupidity, weldone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) / Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.