Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly (45097 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him / Don’t Re-elect Governors Who Failed To Pay Salaries, Buhari Warns Nigerian / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Brush1: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
If this isn’t greed and heartlessness, then I don’t know what it is. How long does he want to stay in this position? For ever? Let someone else give it a try and let the people have a different impact, haba. You must loose, plus, you were busy insulting youths. We haven’t forgotten.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by marca(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hon. Olusola Desmond Elliot, though you really messed up big time... But my vote and my family is for you... Pls work on some of your weak point... Surulere Oni baje#i represent love garden#
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by HaneefahRN(f): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re-elect him to continue his uselessness
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Minjim: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
texazzpete:

Willing to bet you don't stay in any of those areas either.

Hopefully this clown gets voted out.

I was born at Surulere, schooled and live at Kilo.

I bet you don't stay in Lagos but preoccupied with Lagos internal matters
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Minjim: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brush1:
If this isn’t greed and heartlessness, then I don’t know what it is. How long does he want to stay in this position? For ever? Let someone else give it a try and let the people have a different impact, haba. You must loose, plus, you were busy insulting youths. We haven’t forgotten.

There is a reason why there is no time limited to a Legislature seat
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by missymide: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
As is vote him to becomea grandpa there 🙄
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by texazzpete(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

I was born at Surulere, schooled and live at Kilo.

I bet you don't stay in Lagos but preoccupied with Lagos internal matters

I've lived in Lagos for nearly a decade now.

Desmond Elliott can go suck a lemon...ditto for those who plan to vote for the clown.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Minjim: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
texazzpete:

I've lived in Lagos for nearly a decade now.

Desmond Elliott can go suck a lemon...ditto for those who plan to vote for the clown.

Tell me where the post office is at along Akerele. After the post office what the Estate ahead called?

Answer these and we will reach a truce.

I just don't want to vote based on #Endsars anger. I am being reasonable.
I manner people are just voting strange people because of LP is alarming. 4 years is a long time
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by naturefellow(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Saig:
You don't need to beg when you've done well. Shey he was insulting Nigerian youths during endsars. Now that they know Nigerians have power they are beginning. These guys are wicked and heartless.

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by 5starMan: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDkjDadP5NE

Desmond Eliot who has been in this post since 2015 is soliciting for votes from Surulere residents for re-election into the house of assembly seat.
Why is he begging *these children*
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by chaloskyx: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wooden bridge man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by texazzpete(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

Tell me where the post office is at along Akerele. After the post office what the Estate ahead called?

Answer these and we will reach a truce.

I just don't want to vote based on #Endsars anger. I am being reasonable.
I manner people are just voting strange people because of LP is alarming. 4 years is a long time

What is my own with Akerele?

You've clearly seen that Desmond Elliott has nothing to offer. Aside from his shameful rhetoric during the ENDSARS wahala (Where he uttered absolutely imbecilic statements), the man has been of little or no use to his constituents.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Such as voting for this Desmond fellow and hoping for sensible performance.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by jimcaddy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Desmond it's time to go. You've tried. We need fresh hands to move surulere forward. Especially in the area of youth development.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by ojonugba2014(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Desmond ediot.

You are going back to your movie acting. We youths have not forgotten......
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

Who told you he doesn't communicate with the people?

He's only updating his communication.

You people can stay in Abia, Anambra, Ondo, Osun, Kano and Benue and hate him all you can but those that will determine his fate are those that live at Ogunlana Drive, Shita, Akerele, James Robertson and Randle Ave.

We only, know the significance of those projects you ppl mock online

Like the ori afara bridge he commissioned bah? The bridge where million of naira was wasted? I think you are a joker who likes to play a peekaboo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by ojonugba2014(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
marca:
Hon. Olusola Desmond Elliot, though you really messed up big time... But my vote and my family is for you... Pls work on some of your weak point... Surulere Oni baje#i represent love garden#

He is definitely not gona make it there
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Celebrity5496: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2023
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin
>

😂 😂
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by IVORY2009(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2023
saintrow1:

which people?

The voters
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by bencr7: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2023
D only man that did project,that d signboard is good looking than d project.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Sunnyaro2(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2023
He don try. Make he go rest make another person enter. He dey even do like say he no know about his own matter wey dey ground. #ENDSARS no be joke for us youths if you politicians take it as joke. Una go beg tire
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by kelly72: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
The jobs of politician is to SOLICIT votes. Nothing unusual here. The job of voters is to have reasonable basis to vote a candidate; some even have unreasonable basis to vote.

The job of politicians is to serve people, and not to disparage them. As a rep, your job is to echo the views and concerns of your constituents at the Assembly. But Desmond felt he was not elected by the people, rather he was covered by his godfather.

When you have represented your constituents well, you will come back to them and say I have achieved so and so and so for you, my voice was so loud in the Assembly that government included us in the budget and did projects that we needed in our constituency. When you were crying of police brutality I supported you, not not your oppressors. I'm interested to serve you again, please vote me in.

Can he say this to Surulere constituency?

No matter how impregnable you think your fortress is on earth, you will one day discover your soft underbelly.
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Savechild23: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Vote this River State boy out. We the people decides
Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by Buccalcavity2: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
kelly72:

The job of politicians is to serve people, and not to disparage them. As a rep, your job is to echo the views and concerns of your constituents at the Assembly. But Desmond felt he was not elected by the people, rather he was covered by his godfather.

When you have represented your constituents well, you will come back to them and say I have achieved so and so and so for you, my voice was so loud in the Assembly that government included us in the budget and did projects that we needed in our constituency. When you were crying of police brutality I supported you, not not your oppressors. I'm interested to serve you again, please vote me in.

Can he say this to Surulere constituency?

No matter how impregnable you think your fortress is on earth, you will one day discover your soft underbelly.
Sticking to the subject. He appealed to his constituents to elect him. Period. If his reelection ,to you, is about endsars, goodluck. Like I said reasonable or unreasonable basis is up to electorate. Nothing strange here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos) / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.