Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,360 members, 7,971,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why You Need To Register Your Business With Cac? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Register Your Business With Cac? (143 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Register Your Business With Cac? by Samwise042(m): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Most times we think we are saving money by getting something cheap, but what we don’t know is that we may be shooting ourselves in the foot, because we end up spending two times the price of the original to maintain the fake.

Why take the risk of paying post-incorporation charges worth over 30k or 40k, when I can give you a clean, error Free certificate for just 25k?

The truth is, if you give someone who is not skilled in this craft, they might make a lot of mistakes and suffer endless queries, which will at the end prolong the registration process and you might be stuck with a mistake on your certificate.

Now let me tell you a secret.

Post incorporation charges are always higher than the initial amount you use in registering the business.

Imagine spending 25k, 30k, 40k, or 50k to correct a mistake that is stuck with your certificate when you can get a clean, error free certificate for just 25k.

Trust me when I tell you that I'm the best plug for all your CAC registrations.

Call|Text|WhatsApp| 09035595423

(1) (Reply)

Sales Promoters/branch Managers Needed... NB With Free Accommodations / 5 Ways To Prepare For A Smooth Move With Packers And Movers / Magical Nature 14kt Gold Diamond & Pink Sapphire Australian Opal Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.