Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Can This Really Work Out: ? Advice Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can This Really Work Out: ? Advice Please (718 Views)

If This Really Happens, Women Will Be Paying Men For Se.x (pics) / Horroscope! Does Zodiac Sign Really Work? / I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Really Work Out: ? Advice Please by gtnapes: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2011
Over a year now, I have being moving with my GF. She has never proved to me that she is interested in this relationship. Her attitude and action really looks “I don’t care”. Whenever I’m communicating with her, she sounds boring feeling am dulling her….She do not bother to flash/call me when I felt upset with her , I only call her back when I cool. Even on normal time, she always claimed busy….I only enjoy her care when her formally BF told her that he’s no more interested in his relationship with her that only lasted for two weeks
We are both from different tribes. I’m working while she is just in her 300L. I really want to end my life wit her but her character is not convincing ……….its seems my love to her is really blind …,
Re: Can This Really Work Out: ? Advice Please by uboma(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
Very blind indeed. Cant u read d signs? She's not interested. Y dnt u move and explore oda horizons.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Destroy Your Reputation / Nigerian Leaders Please Wake Up And Give Us Hope / Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.