Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,730 members, 7,918,249 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:51 AM

Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results (1193 Views)

Osun Election: Governor Oyetola Twisted Our Report To Claim Victory Over Adeleke / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2023
SP are waiting for those who want to reclaim their victory with online votes.

The SP panel are aware that when it comes to anything online, a particular candidate will always win it.

SP would have no choice than to declare the candidate the winner of the online Nigeria president..

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Cooldowntemper: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Ghen ghen

Your new governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by 40Bullets: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Whenever I read things like this, I see fear and apprehension in the camp of the mandate robber

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ghen ghen

Your new governor

I was very happy yesterday when I read that Afenifere endorsed him just to add to his ordained natural losers supporters..

Had some drinks over the news cos it simply means Gov Sanwoolu, the best governor in Nigeria reelection is just to sure that I can take the bet to marry a wife.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Cooldowntemper: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

I was very happy yesterday when I read that Afenifere endorsed him just to add to his ordained natural losers supporters..

Had some drinks over the news cos it simply means Gov Sanwoolu, the best governor in Nigeria reelection is just to sure that I can take the bet to marry a wife.

grin

Sanwo olu is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
40Bullets:
Whenever I read things like this, I see fear and apprehension in the camp of the mandate robber

You are not only right but left as well.

The new parliament won't have any choice than to create the office of the Nigeria online President cos Obi is undisputable champion when it comes to winning anything online.

grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Sanwo olu is a criminal

Yeah, cos he robbed some people's lineage while making them to be living in core penury.

Kikikiki

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by CruelDove(f): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2023
That boy ain't going nowhere .....

He's just going to add failure ini his portfolio.
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Cooldowntemper: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Yeah, cos he robbed some people's lineage while making them to be living in core penury.

Kikikiki

A mental patient of Gbagada general hospital can never be re elected as governor

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
IF Sanwolu wins this Lagos election.

It's will be a prove that LP's obidient movement is a complete Joke.

And it's πŸ‘ˆπŸ½
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by magoo10(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Blabbing incoherently grin
Sp ko senior prefect ni
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

A mental patient of Gbagada general hospital can never be re elected as governor

Toh, can't you people see that the mad people of Nigeria are decisions makers compared to the acclaimed sane people of Nigeria who apart from being minority, they are just toothless dogs who can only bark without bitting.

We are ahead of them Asiwaju
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Cooldowntemper: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Toh, can't you people see that the mad people of Nigeria are decisions makers compared to the acclaimed sane people of Nigeria who apart from being minority, they are just toothless dogs who can only bark without bitting.

We are ahead of them Asiwaju

But our beloved Ambode told us sanwo uses fake dollar and was arrested.

I lie ?

Not my word but a word of a true son of the soil

😜🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by BurialGround: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

The SP panel are aware that when it comes to anything online, a particular candidate will always win it.

SP would have no choice than to declare the candidate the winner of the online Nigeria president..

grin

Terrorists were the only people that jubilated over KUJE JAIL break because they're the beneficiaries.

APC urchins are the only people jubilating over a fraudulent election in Nigeria because they're the beneficiaries.

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

Terrorists were the only people that jubilated over KUJE JAIL break because they're the beneficiaries.

APC urchins are the only people jubilating over a fraudulent election in Nigeria because they're the beneficiaries.

Election lose hangover worst pass liquor hangover.

grin
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by BurialGround: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Election lose hangover worst pass liquor hangover.

grin

I didn't lose any Election.
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

I didn't lose any Election.

But your candidate does, sindo?
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by keymatt(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

grin
He who laughs last laughs best. We the people of Nigeria will get back our stolen mandate. Record this date in your urchin brain 🧠.

GRV
Vote ELUPEE from top to bottom 😎

Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by BurialGround: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

But your candidate does, sindo?

Nigeria is my candidate.
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by helinues: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2023
keymatt:
He who laughs last laughs best. We the people of Nigeria will get back our stolen mandate. Record this date in your urchin brain 🧠.

GRV
Vote ELUPEE from top to bottom 😎

See, he who laughs last fit don dey mad oo..

Abi, when everyone stops laughing and you continue laughing alone, no be madness be that?
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by rummmy: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Is inec conducting election or contesting election?
I'm not understanding.
Inec seems to be a political party..
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by keymatt(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

See, he who laughs last fit don dey mad oo..

Abi, when everyone stops laughing and you continue laughing alone, no be madness be that?
Lock Tinubu tide in his house when we get back our stolen mandate. We don't want him running on the street collecting trash after we sieze our certificate of return.
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by drlateef: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Sanwo olu is a criminal

Yes, criminal to IPOB!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Mylove55(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Obidunce can rule idiotic pigs online
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Mylove55(f): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Sanwo olu is a criminal
and you're running to lagos,
Can't you go back to your poverty stinking state
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Cooldowntemper: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mylove55:
and you're running to lagos,
Can't you go back to your poverty stinking state

Go back to your witch craft infested ekiti brown roof and leave our Lagos
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by Cooldowntemper: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
drlateef:

Yes, criminal to IPOB!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No OPC terrorist
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by enemybulldozer(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

grin
Ok now I know why you drink yourself to stupor yesterday grin grin grin the heart attack was unbearable to you grin grin kudos to afenifere Tinubu the druggie can never ever rule nigeria with a stolen mandate.
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by basybasy: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

grin
Foolish people. All their lie lie. They are in the court now crying for rigging. How can Obi wins? It is only an idiot will believe in Obi, the scammer. If he wins self, they will not give him. We know his agenda with idiotic ipob
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by basybasy: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Ok now I know why you drink yourself to stupor yesterday grin grin grin the heart attack was unbearable to you grin grin kudos to afenifere Tinubu the druggie can never ever rule nigeria with a stolen mandate.
He won already. U may kill yourself.
Re: Those Who Want To Claim Victory With Online Results by basybasy: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
keymatt:
Lock Tinubu tide in his house when we get back our stolen mandate. We don't want him running on the street collecting trash after we sieze our certificate of return.
After u and Obi don fall. You are still making noise. Na water de your head not brain. If the election is conducted 100 times, Idiotic Obi cannot win. Tinubu, u can commit sucide

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s Certificate Saga: More Posers For Dele Momodu -Ismail Ompidan / Kano Guber: Accept Defeat, Prepare For 2027, Apc’s Kwankwaso Tells Gov Yusuf / Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.