Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) (458 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by Lagoshub: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by christistruth01: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
This progress makes their Blood Boil
Something Awolowo wanted to do 60 years ago but couldn't

The Bad Belle ones will soon be here to unleash another Tsunami of Wailing
Re: The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by Joey4321: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2023
christistruth01:

This progress makes their Blood Boil
Something Awolowo wanted to do 60 years ago but couldn't

The Bad Belle ones will soon be here to unleash another Tsunami of Wailing

I hope you know igbos gain more from ports than other tribes?

This is for our collective good.

Tribalism is dead.

Rest

1 Like

Re: The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by christistruth01: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Joey4321:

I hope you know igbos gain more from ports than other tribes?

This is for our collective good.

Tribalism is dead.

Rest

Kindly read this and give your Opinion

Re: The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by Joey4321: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Kindly read this and give your Opinion

That's his daft opinion. The land by law belongs to the government.

Nigerians are just very daft people. You don't have to come down to their daft level.
Re: The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by christistruth01: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Joey4321:

That's his daft opinion. The land by law belongs to the government.

Nigerians are just very daft people. You don't have to come down to their daft level.

So how do you inherit your father's Land if it is the Property of the Govt

It is not the Government own but is held in trust by the State Govt for the indigenous people of the State
Re: The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video) by Joey4321: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
christistruth01:

So how do you inherit your father's Land if it is the Property of the Govt

It is not the Government own but is held in trust by the State Govt for the indigenous people of the State

I don't look forward to inheriting lands. I work hard to purchase them myself.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Gubernatorial Election: The Big Lessons / Massive Jubilation In Churches For Peter Obi's Victory / Oluomo And The Audacity Of Serial Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.