Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo (3996 Views)

Enugu Guber: Baywood Urges Ekweremadu To Shelve Governorship Ambition / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by SaiOba: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
You are damn right Bro 👍
colorsofrainbow:

OBIdients are not oh yes members like your rubber stamp politicians in APC. If u do anyhow for LP,u see anyhow no matter how high handed u are.
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by plaindealer: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the problem with non ibo LP people and apologists, they think they are on the same page and the same mission with LP, but foolishly not knowing that they have nothing in common with ibo LP ipob cult, LP is ibo cult agenda, a cult that doesn't give a rats assrs about you and what is right..

The foolish woman think she's important within the LP ipob cult because they let her go to rallies, dance around like a drunk clown and raise her first to take her clout chasing photos.

Bunch of fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by 2mch(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
plaindealer:
This is the problem with non ibo LP people and apologists, they think they are on the same page and the same mission with LP, but foolishly not knowing that they have nothing in common with ibo LP ipob cult, LP is ibo cult agenda, a cult that doesn't give a rats assrs about and what is right..

The foolish woman think she's important within the LP ipob cult because they let her go to rallies, dance around like a drunk clown and raise her first to take her clout chasing photos.

Bunch of fools.
She does not know anything yet. They will soon deal with her. Next time if Igbo call her for anything she will run. Lmao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Zandena(f): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
So shall God scatter them for the people of Nigeria! Obi-diots have not seen anything yet till when heart wrenching thunder will strike them and all the enemies of Nigeria. The pervasion has just begin, it will mature after those pretenders Obi-diots that won have been sworn in. That's when you will see them denying Obi while many of them will jump ship to either APC or other political parties and they will run from Obi like Sunday Igboho!
Fingers crossed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Jnkay: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
APC urchins typing trash online in the name of Obidients! Scammers!!
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Afamed: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Wow.

I can't believe it..

The issue of State governance is very delicate only in "igboland", I guess. grin

But you see Lagos ehn in Yoruba land, it's not delicate at all. Anyone who have not led an ordinary classroom before, can lead it.

Most of you guys supporting Lp in Lagos are Closet bigots and you know what you are supporting but you pretend as if you want a better future for Lagos.

That is why I said it here on this forum even before the Presidential election.

You can see their hypocrite. They all want the best candidate with proven records to be elected in their own regions, but they are pushing the half baked under the LP to you in the west.

Make una wake up.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by IGBOSON1: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
God1000:
How do you know they are obidients?

Meanwhile I don't know her stance on Enugu guber candidate, but whatever it is, she's still a great woman, nobody should attack her.

She supports Frank Nweke Jnr, and i support her 100%!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by muhammaduyusufu: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
They are tearing each other apart

Ellu P, Top to Bottom grin
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by muhammaduyusufu: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahahaha..... their marriage forged on lies,ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry along with the honeymoon is over.

They are all suffering from PTSD caused by Asiwaju's beating of their mediocre principal at the polls and they will soon start decamping to APC and PDP.
check my signature for free stuffs!
The only thing biding them together is hatred and bigotry.
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by femalelala: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
sarrki:
Obidients hits Aisha yesufu hard on her stand on Enugu guber candidate

Aisha no moral right to tell us who to vote... U re not a loyal woman..u must be controlling ur innocent husband at home ... rubbish
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by SLAP44: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Wow.

I can't believe it..

The issue of State governance is very delicate only in "igboland", I guess. grin

But you see Lagos ehn in Yoruba land, it's not delicate at all. Anyone who have not led an ordinary classroom before, can lead it.

Most of you guys supporting Lp in Lagos are Closet bigots and you know what you are supporting but you pretend as if you want a better future for Lagos.

You didn't even understand what I was trying to say, but you just had to go on rambling about like a faulty Tiger generator.
Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by Iamgrey5(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
SLAP44:

You didn't even understand what I was trying to say, but you just had to go on rambling about like a faulty Tiger generator.
Well-done oh well packaged Mikano

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by AmotekunSW: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
SLAP44:
The issue in that state is very delicate, and requires a serious attention. The choice between Peter Mba of PDP and Chijioje Edeoga of LP has thrown up a lot of issues.

I think Aisha should thread softly on this matter because a lot of other factors are at play there.

Will you shut up your dirty mouth, you stinky hypocrite.
Aisha won't tread softly as she has shown how stupid you tribalistic Igbos are.
You want LP from top to bottom in Yoruba land but in Igboland, you are saying the issue is delicate.
I am happy Obi didn't win, so everyone can see how hypocrital you guys are.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by AmotekunSW: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:
As for the zombie, we in alaigbo don't do the stupid baba soope asslicking as seen in the region of sophisticated politics. Besides, we also have our own personal intuitive and analytical reasoning ability. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

See this disgraced failure. Your own is mass zombie politics you fools play.
Are you not the demented pigs shouting LP top to bottom, but now afraid to vote LP in your state.
God punish you.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by AmotekunSW: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
SLAP44:

See this fool explaining the nonsense he typed.

It is now apparent that your LP noise in Lagos has a tribal agenda. You guys will see hell in Lagos, just watch.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo by AmotekunSW: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
femalelala:

Aisha no moral right to tell us who to vote... U re not a loyal woman..u must be controlling ur innocent husband at home ... rubbish

When Aisha was campaigning for LP, where were you?

Aisha will tell you who to vote and you must obey. Must.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party New Leadership Should Withdraw All Legal Charges Against APC —Adamu / God Told Me This Will Happen To Tinubu In 6 Months Time - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto / INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.