Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,819 members, 7,935,527 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

How I Fed 5000 Indigent Pregnant Women – Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Fed 5000 Indigent Pregnant Women – Sanwo-olu (230 Views)

Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ / I Don’t Hate Women – Sanwo-olu / Picking Male Running Mate Doesn’t Mean I Hate Women- Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Fed 5000 Indigent Pregnant Women – Sanwo-olu by y2jacob1: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has, since the launch of the Mother Infant Child Health Development (MICHD) Programme, fed about 5,000 indigent pregnant women registered in Public Healthcare Centres (PHC) across the 20 LGAs and 57 LCDAs of the State.

The Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi disclosed this in his address during Phase IV of the Mother Infant and Child Development programme organised by the Office of Civic Engagement for another set of 570 indigent pregnant women in the State, held at the Adeyemi-Bero Auditorium, Alausa, Ikeja...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/how-i-fed-5000-indigent-pregnant-women-sanwo-olu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: How I Fed 5000 Indigent Pregnant Women – Sanwo-olu by Bahamas95(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

*obaseki Mourns Passing Of Nigeria's First Female Senator, Sen. Franca Afegbua* / If You Won't Be Voting Sanwo, Stay At Home. / THE SADNESS, PAIN, AGONY AND FEAR IN HER FACE REPRESENT THE MOOD IN THE COUNTRY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.