Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year (813 Views)

FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by ijgbMillionaire: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hello guys,

I am feeling lucky today. I believe someone would teach how to 10x my raining day fund by the end of the year.

For context, I lost my high paying international job last year. When I calculate the total amount earned, I saw that it was around 40m, but I have less than 15m in savings, though I bought couple of land I intended to use for agriculture, but I can account over 20m of the money.

Okay I can account for some, I bought a car and moved apartments, but I don't want to go broke. I stopped going to clubs like I did last year sha.

What have I done?
I bought around 10 acres of land to farm, I was waiting for raining season, and it is finally here, but I am not that hopeful about it.
I engaged the service of a consultant to set up a cooking gas business, but I am scared of removing over 6m from my limited resources, what if it doesn't work, it is not like I sell the plant at a profit.

Please be gentle on me, I won't contact you privately until you have shared your idea publicly first.
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by LikeAking: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gv me small na....
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
1. Real estate
2. Buy mff funded account for a token. Start earning.
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by ijgbMillionaire: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
1. Real estate

Can you elucidate?
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
ijgbMillionaire:

Can you elucidate?
There are many aspects

Buy many lands keep, hold

Start trading of building materials

Property development

Contractor

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by ijgbMillionaire: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

There are many aspects

Buy many lands keep, hold

Start trading of building materials

Property development

Contractor

Thank you for advice, I already have enough land, and trading building materials might require me to stay in a new site. And I still have a job.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by Tohsynetita1: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Try farming
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by Samfloxin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Use your prick and do money ritual
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Crypto trading ✓
Start with 500

Start
AGRO-Industry (farm trade)✓
With another 500

Build A Gaming complex✓
Where pple can "pay" to play and watch games.

Or Carry 10 sure odds with your 10milli
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by matthewkotin41(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Send me a mail on matthewkotin11@gmail.com I have a good idea for you.
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by Vyzz: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Send me the 10 million, after this year I will send you 100million
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by LogicBomb8: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wher dem dey buy international job
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by Thurmieee: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2023
If you're in Lagos or a populated area you can open a restaurant....not Mama put oh. A standard restaurant.....in months you can be selling 500k -1 million daily.
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by dawnomike(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2023
ijgbMillionaire:
Hello guys,

I am feeling lucky today. I believe someone would teach how to 10x my raining day fund by the end of the year.

For context, I lost my high paying international job last year. When I calculate the total amount earned, I saw that it was around 40m, but I have less than 15m in savings, though I bought couple of land I intended to use for agriculture, but I can account over 20m of the money.

Okay I can account for some, I bought a car and moved apartments, but I don't want to go broke. I stopped going to clubs like I did last year sha.

What have I done?
I bought around 10 acres of land to farm, I was waiting for raining season, and it is finally here, but I am not that hopeful about it.
I engaged the service of a consultant to set up a cooking gas business, but I am scared of removing over 6m from my limited resources, what if it doesn't work, it is not like I sell the plant at a profit.

Please be gentle on me, I won't contact you privately until you have shared your idea publicly first.
Go into exportation
Re: Teach Me How To Turn My 10 Million Into 100 Million By The End Of The Year by Wealthyonos(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Go into diesel supply. You don't even need to own a truck.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Is On For Qualified Students Into ND Programs Of Temple Gate Polytech / Is Time an Illusion? How Long Is 1 Hour In Space? / River State Uni And Enugu Uni Post Jamb Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.