Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,364 members, 7,950,757 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Canada And Australia Matter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada And Australia Matter (686 Views)

Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / Nigerians Studying In Canada And Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada And Australia Matter by pedro26: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2011
Hello my pple 4 Nigeria I want to know which dis two country better to live, Canada and Australia?, I mean the weather, job opportunity, cheap and low cost of living and how to get their visa. gonna be good if Nigeria in two country enlighten me thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:invitation Letter Inquiry / Owerri Airport To Enugu, Best Advice On Public Transportation / Please Kinkly Help Me Out Of This As All Responses Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.