Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Change Of PASSPORT DOB - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Change Of PASSPORT DOB (395 Views)

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam / Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of PASSPORT DOB by Yomi174: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Good evening everyone, please I want to change my Passport Date of Birth and I was told it's only done in Abuja. Does anyone here have any idea how to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of PASSPORT DOB by budaatum: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yomi174:
Good evening everyone, please I want to change my Passport Date of Birth and I was told it's only done in Abuja. Does anyone here have any idea how to go about it.
I'll follow this. Might learn how to change my place of birth.
Re: Change Of PASSPORT DOB by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yomi174:

First stop ur NIN... if ur NIN doesnt carry the age u want to use now

Next stop... Ur local immigration office...they will help u link someone in abuja if u cant go there.

If na street or gbègè u wan run....i.e...to reduce age from like 1992 to 2002....bear in mind it will cost crazy money and a lot of time with lost of documentation...and its 50/50.. they may or may not do it...... so dont run to change ur NIN age with out getting a go ahead from who wany to help you
Re: Change Of PASSPORT DOB by Yomi174: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
What do you suggest guys

(1) (Reply)

University's In Germany That Gives Admissions To Nigerians Easily / Documents Required To Travel To Kenya / My First Time Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.