Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident (15867 Views)

Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People / Anambra Explosion: President Buhari Reacts, Sympathises With Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by marlenewa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
BigBashiru:

Ur not typing rationally....always blaming government....the truth is that Nigerians no dey hear word..... the controller told him not to go he insisted....instead the brt driver should be arrested.

Was there a cross bar to stop vehicles when train is approaching.

I'm talking of safety measures, you are talking of rationally

I know that very spot, it links Police college. Government is to blame for not installing safety measures.

Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by KingRoyal1303(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
😭😭
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Danniedpastor(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zandena:
Your hypocrisy stinks to the sky. Why not visiting the site of the accident as you used to do before election?
Peter Obi the charlatan in chief!

See how they reason?
Is he in Lagos?
Should he leave his court schedule?
Has your Tinubu (who is in Lagos) gone there?
APC should not leave you brainless,please.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by BigBashiru: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2023
marlenewa:

Was there a cross bar to stop vehicles when train is approaching.

I'm talking of safety measures, you are talking of rationally

I know that very spot, it links Police college. Government is to blame for not installing safety measures.

Yes thee was....its called level crossing it was there
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by marlenewa(f): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2023
BigBashiru:

Yes thee was....its called level crossing it was there

If the level crossing was installed and it was closed as train is approaching. No vehicle will cross it.

So the driver jumped it?

Guy nothing like that there. I believe you have not been there physically.

I'm talking of what I know.

Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by BigBashiru: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2023
marlenewa:

If the level crossing was installed and it was closed as train is approaching. No vehicle will cross it.

So the driver jumped it?

Guy nothing like that there. I believe you have not been there physically.

I'm talking of what I know.

the driver drove past it. yall low iq niggers always looking to blame government forgetting that government officials are nigerians - nigerians....
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Nigra(f): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2023
marlenewa:
The family of the dead and injured should get a good lawyer and head to court. Government did not put safety measures in place to prevent that accident.
Major cashing out grin.Rip to the dead embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by ernietime(m): 4:00am On Mar 10, 2023
The reason it is avoidable is that in time past whenever a train is coming.. there is a barricade in place. It is a safety measure that could have prevented this accident from happening.

Accidents happen but safety awareness prevents near misses and fatalities.
quote author=CXLVII post=121610657]What accidents are avoidable?

Obi should know better! It’s a world slogan that “Accidents are unavoidable”

He could have just said “Thorough investigation should be conducted and more preventive measures enacted”

[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Sunday40: 4:45am On Mar 10, 2023
JohnnA1:
This OBI's eye-service irritates me undecided
IMO state just had 2 unfortunate events with UGM within 36 hours, this charlatan didn't even utter a word.
Very fake and annoying person.
Eye service always.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by sinero: 4:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Sanwo olu and Tinubu used the poor souls for sacrifice

#sorrynovex

Just listen to yourself. I am sure you are not proud of yourself right now.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by fareed69(m): 5:00am On Mar 10, 2023
anidan:
On your mandate I stand. I voted for you and will never regret it

Mandate kill you there.
Election wey no dey free and fair
You don regret this one
You have Laboured in vain

Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by fareed69(m): 5:04am On Mar 10, 2023
Jones4190:

he has stop going to church too

He's done with Church now .
Mumu dey worry the man .
He think sey churches go save am .
We show am pepper 🫑🫑.
Mandate ko mandate ni

Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by sinero: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Manofnaija:

With the situation on ground, you want him to visit the scene of accident.
You really do not wish Peter Obi well.

What's d situation on ground please?
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by TrumpDonald2: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2023
CXLVII:

All accidents are avoidable after occurrence.

Stop sounding like a illiterate!

What do you even do with your phone? Sometimes try search things on Google. It will help enlighten you. You learn new things and unlearn the ones you used to know that were false.
Dont be so confident in your stupidity.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by marlenewa(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2023
BigBashiru:

the driver drove past it. yall low iq niggers always looking to blame government forgetting that government officials are nigerians - nigerians....

You are a big liar. Take a pics of the cross bar and upload here.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Sorrynovex: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
sinero:

Just listen to yourself. I am sure you are not proud of yourself right now.

Go and brush your teeth it's morning already

#sorrynovex
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2023
CXLVII:
What accidents are avoidable?

Obi should know better! It’s a world slogan that “Accidents are unavoidable”

He could have just said “Thorough investigation should be conducted and more preventive measures enacted”

Control measures in safety makes accident avoidable, reducing risk at ALARP ( As low as reasonably Possible).. Recovery measures are used when accident couldn't be avoided.
Elu Pee...meanwhile.. angry
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by deeva2: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Mystic216:
Man that identifies with every common man
He doesn’t discriminate
God bless you, sir
Your mandate must be recovered and we will celebrate it together

May the deceased rest in perfect peace

Sanwolu was busy licking ice cream and walking around mall while his people are being treated outside hot sun with zero to no enough medical kits

LP must repair all the damage incompetent APC has done to Nigeria

But refused to Identify with IPOB/UGM victims.

Obi is a chronic hypocrites..
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by selmann(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2023
current Spokesperson of the House of Representatives whom we are confident will exceed expectations with his performance.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Isabi4lov: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Any means to massage his gullible and delusional supporters emotions is very welcome cheesy

I will still remain the last person to be fooled by his manipulative tactics sad
Dem force you ? Who sabi you 😌
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by CXLVII: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Control measures in safety makes accident avoidable, reducing risk at ALARP ( As low as reasonably Possible).. Recovery measures are used when accident couldn't be avoided.
Elu Pee...meanwhile.. angry

Do accidents stop with control measures? Yes or No

What recovery measure will you propose for an unforeseen event?

Seems you know much?
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by CXLVII: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

What do you even do with your phone? Sometimes try search things on Google. It will help enlighten you. You learn new things and unlearn the ones you used to know that were false.
Dont be so confident in your stupidity.

I should Google what? Google a world renowned safety fact?

Hello! Accidents are unavoidable irrespective of safety measures or standards! A plane is still going to crash, trains will still derail, car accidents will happen and many more scenarios!

Multinationals that invest billions of dollars into safty measures and standards still experiencing accidents, and here you are telling the whole world you know how to avoid unforeseen event.

Just tell us how to a kid the next plane crash since you know much
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
CXLVII:

Do accidents stop with control measures? Yes or No

What recovery measure will you propose for an unforeseen event?

Seems you know much?
Yes.
Yes.Accidents stop with control measures. If you wear a safety boot on a slippery floor, you have avoided a slip and fall incident.
Yes.A recovery measure like First aid will help recover an injured personnel from further physical damage on his body system.
Lols..am a civil engineer, though HSE certified from SPDC.have written and gotten NEBOSH certified. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by CXLVII: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Yes.
Yes.Accidents stop with control measures. If you wear a safety boot on a slippery floor, you have avoided a slip and fall incident.
Yes.A recovery measure like First aid will help recover an injured personnel from further physical damage on his body system.
Lols..am a civil engineer, though HSE certified from SPDC.have written and gotten NEBOSH certified. cheesy

Has safety boots stopped slipping or falling?

Has helmet prevented head fatalities and death?

It’s called safety measures for a reason. It doesn’t stop accidents when they occur.

With your boot and helmet, A million scenarios-internal & external, can still cause a fall, slip and even death. It does not eliminate it.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
CXLVII:

Has safety boots stopped slipping or falling?

Has helmet prevented head fatalities and death?

It’s called safety measures for a reason. It doesn’t stop accidents when they occur.

With your boot and helmet, A million scenarios-internal & external, can still cause a fall, slip and even death. It does not eliminate it.

Yes.Yes.
At that particular scenario,ccontrol measures work.Safety reports are based on a given scenario not on numerous incidents
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zandena:
Your hypocrisy stinks to the sky. Why not visiting the site of the accident as you used to do before election?
Peter Obi the charlatan in chief!
Be very careful what you call upon yourself, just an advice.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by TrumpDonald2: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
CXLVII:

I should Google what? Google a world renowned safety fact?

Hello! Accidents are unavoidable irrespective of safety measures or standards! A plane is still going to crash, trains will still derail, car accidents will happen and many more scenarios!

Multinationals that invest billions of dollars into safty measures and standards still experiencing accidents, and here you are telling the whole world you know how to avoid unforeseen event.

Just tell us how to a kid the next plane crash since you know much

Oga your level of comprehension is low. Let's leave this issue. Won't reply you again.
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Sophy22(f): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
JohnnA1:
YOU- Your are an IRRITANT, JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER.
Product of a licking condom
You don't have mother.
Vagabond efurefu
Re: Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident by JohnnA1: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2023
fredpeter:

Ur entire lineage be ewu
NO!
Your FATHER, your MOTHER, YOU (and your lineage) and YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE IDIOTIC GOATS!
FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse / Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.