Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos (861 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Endorse GVR For Lagos State Governor / How Remi Tinubu’s Deputy Senate President Ambitions Was Truncated - ThisDay / Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deputy Governor to Bola Ahmed Tinubu; Mrs Kofoworla Bucknor endorses Labour Party's Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by funshint(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Rather impeached former deputy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
funshint:

Yes scream

Louder louder

#sorrynovex
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Emmanuella00(f): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
So?
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Governor Sanwo olu will vacate Lagos state government house for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour the survivor tongue
funshint:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Emmanuella00:
So?

Scream my son

#sorrynovex
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bitter woman who thought handing over to her was her birthright
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Bitter woman who thought handing over to her was her birthright

Scream harder you voice never loud

Scream I want make your neighbor know say e serious

#sorrynovex
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by press9jatv: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
GRV wins the March 18th governorship poll. He’s the People’s choice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Sorrynovex: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
press9jatv:
GRV wins the March 18th governorship poll. He’s the People’s choice.

For my PDP guy to endorse GVR water don pass garri o🤣🤣🥺🥺

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by press9jatv: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

For my PDP guy to endorse GVR water don pass garri o🤣🤣🥺🥺

#sorrynovex
it worth it for GRV to win and fight the course of Lagos youths in Lagos State. Enough of oppression by the Tinubu empire in Lagos State
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by Sorrynovex: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
press9jatv:
it worth it for GRV to win and fight the course of Lagos youths in Lagos State. Enough of oppression by the Tinubu empire in Lagos State

Tinubu really pocket Lagos

That man must be held accountable one day

#sorrynovex
Re: Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos by press9jatv: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Tinubu really pocket Lagos

That man must be held accountable one day

#sorrynovex
yes soo. He will surely pay for it one day

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me That I Seeing This? / Meet The 5 Court Of Appeal Judges Presiding Over PEPT / Amotekun Terrorists Torture 14-yr-old Boy To Death Over Missing N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.