Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? (361 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? by Naofumi: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
I started a website but it's not moving at all. Although it's cause I lack contents.
Can you suggest me a niche I jump on as a Newbie?
Am a polytechnic student in computer engineering.
Thank you.

NB: I look for my passion I found no good.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Naofumi:
I started a website but it's not moving at all. Although it's cause I lack contents.
Can you suggest me a niche I jump on as a Newbie?
Am a polytechnic student in computer engineering.
Thank you.

NB: I look for my passion I found no good.
Three niches I suggest
-cheap schools, scholarships and UK / Europe jobs
- remote jobs,skills to help you get it and links to apply for it
- dating blogs, movie/series blog and best products blog
- kiss kiss
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? by Naofumi: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2023
SanctifiedSista:

Three niches I suggest
-cheap schools, scholarships and UK / Europe jobs
- remote jobs,skills to help you get it and links to apply for it
- dating blogs, movie/series blog and best products blog
- kiss kiss
Am interested in Movie/series blog. But will it work on ?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? by Letlovelead213: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Naofumi:

Am interested in Movie/series blog. But will it work on ?

Is that what you find interesting A niche is something you can talk about without stress and even without research

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? by RosyIsBlessed: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jobs is also a good niche.

Meanwhile cc: @davide470 why did you ban me unjustly from the job/vacancy section? That dude causing nu.isa.n.ce on the npower thread quoted my comment that had nothing ba.d in it and edited it with ba.d words and without checking my original comment he quoted and edited, you just banned me from the section after reading the comment he edited.

That was really unjust.
U should always check the original comment or post anyone quotes to see whether it was edited or not so you know the right person to ban.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? by online4business: 4:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Going about it wrong and you'll cry blogging does not work.

Make I just open ona eye small.

Are you passionate about what you what to blog about

Passion is not the right word will you find the topic interested that you can write about it everyday without feeling frustrated.

Second is there money in the niche... We blog for money right?

Will you as a person advertise for people to see your products in that niche or topic if you have a business.

How is the competition in that niche where there's money there's strong competition.

Third do you have a strategy to outrank your competition or you want to write and pray it rank.

Find something you're passionate about that has money that you can compete in and have a strategy to compete in.

For me I go for very competitive niche because I've a proven system to rank, I can write content fast and most important of all.

I can easily sell the blog for $$$ on motion invest or flippa and I can rinse and repeat it.

If you're lazy blogging is not going to work save your money or use am go nack akuna or buy booz

I wrote 80 post in 6 months someone is asking if I use AI when I'm even far behind.

Trust the process

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Get Real 5k Followers To My Facebook Page / Start Your Web Hosting Business For Just N14,000/yr / 7 Laws Of Successful Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.