Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,907 members, 7,949,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her (2378 Views)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / 4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her by Chuks444: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2023
1. Clothing and Grooming.

A woman may also take notice of a man’s attire and grooming. Clean and well-fitting clothes can make a positive impression, while shabby or ill-fitting clothing can be off-putting. Proper grooming, including a neat hairstyle and facial hair, can also signal good hygiene and attention to detail.

2. Hands.

Finally, a woman may observe a man’s hands. Clean and well-manicured nails can indicate good hygiene, while dirty or unkempt nails can be a turn-off. The way a man uses his hands can also convey confidence and charisma

Read more>>>https://medicalcaremedia.com/4-parts-of-your-body-a-woman-will-look-at-when-you-approach-her/

1 Like

Re: 4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her by Efuaye(m): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2023
After looking at all these four things if his pocket is empty none of these will matter to her!
Money is what count in the end!

14 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Over In Olosho House: I Have Stopped Sleeping At Home / I Am In Love With My Best Friend / Why Some Married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.