Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) (4006 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by superCleanworks(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2023
you want someone to explain the insatiable nature of man to you in a blog post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by ChronosMed: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2023
CaveAdullam:
What do men want?

Why do men want more?

Here: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1634072225224577024?t=It193fYoCpbBMQk3tG8qqA&s=19

Because without that void life will not worth living, you need a drive to get out of bed every morning, a drive to go to work, a drive to put in your best, a drive to dress nice, to own a better house, a better job etc.
There's an insatiable void that we constantly must seek to fill up.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by CaveAdullam: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2023
ChronosMed:

Because without that void life will not be worth living, you need a drive to get out of bed every morning, a drive to go to work, a drive to put in your best, a drive to dress nice, to own a better house, a better job, etc.

Fortunately unfortunately, we can't fill that void. Paradoxically, it is a blessing and a curse.

I believe that even at death, the dead man ironically seeks more life, though he has reached a point where vanity is vanity.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by SmartGadgetz: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
you want someone to explain the insatiable nature of man in a blog post?

Read & Learn.
These are great words.
Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by SmartGadgetz: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
ChronosMed:

Because without that void life will not worth living, you need a drive to get out of bed every morning, a drive to go to work, a drive to put in your best, a drive to dress nice, to own a better house, a better job etc.

You are right, permit me to sway a little.

A drive to go to work sounds good but not so great to me. I love to live my life and earn at my own terms, place, space and timing. In the aspect of work, I try to setup systems that produces with or without me. my FREEDOM comes first before any other thing, it's where the power lays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
you want someone to explain the insatiable nature of man in a blog post?
I admire your sense of humour
Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by Ehinjuola: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
As much as I love this thread, I will like to chip in li2 out of my understanding.

In life we all have different driving force which pushes us to excel, either family, social status, sometimes age.

It doesn't matter if you're yelling for it or not, it will naturally come to you like a new dawn.

Bless all the responsible men on this forum, May your struggle not go in vain.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by ChronosMed: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

You are right, permit me to sway a little.

A drive to go to work sounds good but not so great to me. I love to live my life and earn at my own terms, place, space and timing. In the aspect of work, I try to setup systems that produces with or without me. my FREEDOM comes first before any other thing, it's where the power lays.

Great! But your search for freedom here is still a ’driveβ€˜, doesn't matter how you attain it, example there must be a drive why you want to avoid 9-5 job and rather start up an online business that generate income with or without daily engagement and freedom could be such a drive.
The thing is life is a curse and a blessing as Cave put it, because our everyday life is about creating problems and finding the solutions thereto, and this often is subconscious. Strange if you're left to imagine
Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by ChronosMed: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Fortunately unfortunately, we can't fill that void. Paradoxically, it is a blessing and a curse.

I believe that even at death, the dead man ironically seeks more life, though he has reached a point where vanity is vanity.

Thanks.

Thanks boss

This is the beauty of life, the only thing one has full control of is the ability to think, the dead man has lost it and can't be salvaged but I consider him a winner because life is slavery in the deepest sense of it, check the law of polarity says everything in life has an opposite; good and evil, love and fear, warmth and cold and seeking to balance these is called living. Strange!πŸ˜‚
Re: This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
ChronosMed:

Thanks, boss

This is the beauty of life, the only thing one has full control of is the ability to think, the dead man has lost it and can't be salvaged but I consider him a winner because life is slavery in the deepest sense of it, check the law of polarity says everything in life has an opposite; good and evil, love and fear, warmth and cold and seeking to balance these is called living. Strange!πŸ˜‚

It's strange Chronos. I must confess.

We know the endpoint, the negative polar sides. But we keep following the process due to the upshot of the positive polar end. The dilemma is annoying, but the process is kinda sweet. We are ever seeking balance, trying to conform the north and south in one position.

This is our sorrow, however, it is what sustains our existence.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Good Najai Men Exist? / Why Did You Choose Him Or Her Out Of All / Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.