Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders (34543 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2023
If not that Rivers State entirely are politically weak, I wish they can vote out the PDP Governorship candidate particularly.

But the state are weak and have lots of poor indigine who depends 80% on oil companies and politician to feed, so they can't stand on their own and make choices.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Oxfordgrade: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)
and
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
ndoh

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by obaja70: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2023
God bless woke 10 time. What goes around comes around, I remember the role Atiku and some betrayals played against Good luck. It was the gallant woke that held PDP firm when Atiku deserted the party

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Ikpaitid: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Ceenachi:
Is there any different btw atiku and wike? They both lost their election, atiku lost secondary while wike lost primary

Before you start laughing at someone trying look at yourself,wike can't compare himself with Atiku,if you think that Tinubu will appointed to any position wait and see
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by newnigerdelta00: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.

As he dey pain you he dey sweet me
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Fearyourcreator: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike you are the biggest loser, you are like a thief who went out in the night in his neighborhood to steal from everyone then appear in the morning and claim you have achieved more than them.

If this is how you wanted to become President of Nigeria, then it is obvious you didn't mean well for Nigeria, I think we should thank Atiku and Tambuwal for stopping you...
If he had joined LP you go dey happy now... He go turn saint
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tesuto1(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike suffers acute mouth-diarrhea.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by wink2015(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.

You comments sounds like a WAILING OR LAMENTATIONs.

Rivers state people get oil money and they will remain so proud of what God has given them.

Imagine Ameachi and Wike bankrolling the APC and PDP but for political manuevering these Rivers state big politicians were sidelined for Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike has made alot of money already, He can never be a millionaire again till he die. Always a billionaire.

I know with that, he won't care what ever happens to his political involvement or relevance again when he steps down!

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Ikpaitid: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu is a man that keeps his word, if the deal was to appoint Wike as minister then Wike will be appointed minister.
Any how you look at it,Wike is going to be a very powerful man for the next 16 years.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tabaralph: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Toluwanise247:

He will contest again.
Atiku will be 82years in 4years…LMAOO
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by frowland(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:

What mistake you tuwat? For not supporting a Northern Fulani man is a mistake?
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Sleekfingers: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2023
tesppidd:
You people are the type that have been forcing the narrative that Wike won the election for Tinubu.
Just to glorify your god Wike.

How did Rivers votes make Tinubu win?

Tell us.

Where in my comment , did I mentioned anything about rivers state vote? Or mentioned Tinubu?
Comprehension is far from you. Typical Nigerian mentality always on social media to attack , without understanding jack
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Diddycsbsb: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Please sir I'm really disappointed in you
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Xscape1993(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

He has failed to realize it.
You are a true Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
letristian:
Wike must surely reap all he has sown

Bro bliv me eh, I saw wike in my dream 3 times last year,

1 I Carried him in my car and crowd was hailing him,
2 it was in Keke I now carried him and pple were hailing him and that was b4 he lost primary election..

Last night around October I saw him and his wife inside bush and big snake was coming after them..

That was when I understood the dreams..

Cos I was thinking it was a good dream for seeing such man in my dream, I ddnt know it's political thing..

This stuff happening to Ike kweremadu now I dreamt it 3yrs ago..
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Karemarealty288(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
tabaralph:

Wike is the incoming minister of transport, if you know you know.

Nairaland horoscopy....una no dey taya? Person go dey him cubicle dey spew trash.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Freshtruth(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
you said it all

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by benqo01(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!

What root re u talking about? WIKE rigged that election in River State do you think d people will vote for APC? Lol never

Labour party won river state clean and clear wike knew he can't win with clean hands
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by zelnababa(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
lolz Wike wey be una hero before, come be una enemy now, karma is working, WIKE I gbadun you jare.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by wahalawahala: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Buksaylor:

This guy should just shut and prepare for jail...or......
as he dey wear white una dey wear black 🦹🦹🦹
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by MissOpe(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Desammyst:

Nothing like righteous here, please. I watched the event he was making that statement yesterday and I was just shaking my head.
He has some points correctly, but he goes about it the incorrect way.

I understand bro, was just being sarcastic
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Stanweezy(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot rigger. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!

Corrected
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by gigabyte13: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2023
Wicked Wike
As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us....
Dis guyman Sabi pepper him haters sha

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by RomanGreen: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!

You mean rigging and intimidating the oppositions in order to win election makes one a grassroot politician? In a sane society, like of Wike should be in prison , let him enjoy his fame while it lasts, he will soon be out of office and he's sure to loose the guber elections of his candidate
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by gassbee: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

is dat d kind of character you would have loved to d VP of this country . God forbid
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Starhearts: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code..

Omo ale jatijati
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Starhearts: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike you are the biggest loser, you are like a thief who went out in the night in his neighborhood to steal from everyone then appear in the morning and claim you have achieved more than them.

If this is how you wanted to become President of Nigeria, then it is obvious you didn't mean well for Nigeria, I think we should thank Atiku and Tambuwal for stopping you...

Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code

Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Geonigga(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

this is coming from someone who was a better Nigeria supporting a serial election rigger. Until we stop people like Wike from rigging election that is when we should expect any good thing from Nigeria.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Starhearts: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
Ceenachi:
Is there any different btw atiku and wike? They both lost their election, atiku lost secondary while wike lost primary

Before you start laughing at someone trying look at yourself,wike can't compare himself with Atiku,if you think that Tinubu will appointed to any position wait and see

Who hurts u..

Are u human being at all.

U need mental health therapy

Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code

Omo ale jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Names Abuja Highway After Wole Soyinka / Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.