Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,234 members, 7,891,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Which Gender Gets Embarrassed When Sexually Aroused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Gender Gets Embarrassed When Sexually Aroused (519 Views)

‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video) / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Gender Gets Embarrassed When Sexually Aroused by Savechild23: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Which gender gets embarrassed when sexually aroused?
This question has been popping up in my thoughts as I gets aroused in the public when I see a good looking slim and elegant woman or the thoughts of my wife even when some sexual hormones jumps to action which has forced me to be wearing inner pant before going out especially to work because of the normal size of my manhood seems a little bigger than the average and it increases in length and width with its veins so prominent when aroused which pushes beyond the comfort and size of my trousers and this normally embarrassed me and also changes the way I walk so I am moved to ask how this situation affects the other (female) gender.

Wish all obedient servants and good people a lovely weekend

(1) (Reply)

"NYSC Favoured Me": Shortest Female Corps Member Gets Engaged To Tallest Corper / Men Are Now Free From Women's Mockery. / Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.