Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,113 members, 7,973,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe (445 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, trust you are doing fine.

I will like you to share your experience with us on how you were able to cross over from trenches to living good?

Nairaland Mod please help push to front page
Re: How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe by yrhuhfy113: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Hello Nairalanders, trust you are doing fine.

I will like you to share your experience with us on how you were able to cross over from trenches to living good?

Nairaland Mod please help push to front page

it was PAIN that made me rich.

LIFE happened, I lost and friends left me because they taught I would never amount to anything.... Family mocked me.

Then I realized.... in this LIFE... being NICE is a weakness, being there for everyone else but yourself is TOXIC, always giving advice no one asked you is a serious toxicity.

I learned in those days I was abandoned more than the days I was loved and surrounded with people.

I discovered a GOOD person is not someone incapable of doing bad, but someone who made a choice to choose good above bad.... SO A PERSON IS NOT GOOD UNLESS THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DO BAD....

Then I read books, watched several tutorials..... and started practicing... I embraced failure and pain till they became my teachers and made me a GENUIS..... it took me 5 years but now everyone wants to be around me BUT I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED EVERYONE ELSE..... So I do not give such access again, I keep pushing ahead so I never get comfortable in the deception that people love me or they are there for me.
It has made me a MASTER.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2023
This one touch me o
yrhuhfy113:

LIFE happened, I lost and friends left me because they taught I would never amount to anything.... Family mocked me.

Then I realized.... in this LIFE... being NICE is a weakness, being there for everyone else but yourself is TOXIC, always giving advice no one asked you is a serious toxicity.

I learned in those days I was abandoned more than the days I was loved and surrounded with people.

I discovered a GOOD person is not someone incapable of doing bad, but someone who made a choice to choose good above bad.... SO A PERSON IS NOT GOOD UNLESS THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DO BAD....

Then I read books, watched several tutorials..... and started practicing... I embraced failure and pain till they became my teachers and made me a GENUIS..... it took me 5 years but now everyone wants to be around me BUT I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED EVERYONE ELSE..... So I do not give such access again, I keep pushing ahead so I never get comfortable in the deception that people love me or they are there for me.
It has made me a MASTER.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe by Bostin(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

It has made me a MASTER.
Exactly my story 9years now but I believe end has come to it this year . It is well
Re: How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe by yrhuhfy113: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bostin:
Exactly my story 9years now but I believe end has come to it this year . It is well

BRO, yes I BELIEVE SO. Just do what you gotta do, DON'T SEND ANYBODY.... because dey no send you oh.

PUSH, PRAY, HUSTLE BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.... and you go buy your BENZ this same year
Re: How Did You Make It In Life, At What Moment Did It Happen And What Exactly Happe by Bostin(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

BRO, yes I BELIEVE SO. Just do what you gotta do, DON'T SEND ANYBODY.... because dey no send you oh.

PUSH, PRAY, HUSTLE BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.... and you go buy your BENZ this same year
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC / Application Process For The Shell Graduate Programme 2023 / Earn #500 For Quick Task - Android Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.