Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,406 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out (57948 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by mytime24(f): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
#11th hour

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by CodeTemplar: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Lol.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by LocalStandard1(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Don't leave him alone!
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by thaoriginator: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:
sad

Desmond Idiot that built a wooden bridge for his constituents.

Why won't they hate you.

Look at the idiot shamelessly commissioning a wooden bridge.
grin
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Well the hate will be massive, if you are going to the wrong direction
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by ImoleNaija: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
I hope your security is tight coz unknown gunmen are finding their way into Lagos through Ellu-P.

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/317597748573293/posts/pfbid02PokqY85XkQds7t1T1WCH3qwLceByRSPdUbFcC6kUVYzzFGYYVC7m8nrgmpddvVHQl/?app=fbl
You are big IDIOT and a huge disgrace to every youth in Nigeria! Whatever backlash you're getting now be rest assured you brought it upon yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Ogbuefi2020: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil!

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? We can't just bring in one riffraff!
Go and face election like a man and stop crying of hate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by thisisit: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
GOOD FOR YOU!!
ENJOY THE HATRED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Ezidimma(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
For being a member of APC, u deserve to be hated.
For what u said during the End SARS protest, u deserve to be avoided like a virus.
For wanting to remain in the house reps via APC, u deserve to be booted out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Encyclopedia1: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond Idiot……

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by olaeffect(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Romanoff:
Na you do yourself

Are you trying to say that Desmond Elliot caused it?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Cry baby, it's to go home..

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Hannover(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2023
I really love how everyone is now holding this people accountable. I'm so happy politicians don they sit up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by seguno2: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/317597748573293/posts/pfbid02PokqY85XkQds7t1T1WCH3qwLceByRSPdUbFcC6kUVYzzFGYYVC7m8nrgmpddvVHQl/?app=fbl

Is it because his own hate for the youths, who are/should be his core constituents is too much?

If yes, then why is he wailing, lamenting and screaming about being repaid in his own money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Slynation(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Anyways, I don't blame Desmond with his current victim mentality, one can only see the desperation and camouflaging humbleness to be re-elected, but what will you get afterwards, A wooden bridge that costs 50million according to his budget... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Hannover:
I really love how everyone is now holding this people accountable. I'm so happy politicians don they sit up
Thanks to Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by grandstar(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:
This guy is a big disappointment

I used to like him because of his wonderful movies back then but he metamorphosed into something else the moment he joined politics.

So many of them that care less about ordinary people thinking it Will always be a plain sailing for them with the influence of their godfather are now struggling with the reality

I don't see him winning his reelection.

Learn to forgive. We are all going to account for our sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by DrMuzungu(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond Eediot, we love you long time wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by DKM123: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
If he had tried to make amends since then like Sanwo Olu keeps trying to do in other to get to the good side of the youths, by now he would have been forgiven cos Nigerians are easily distracted and actually forgive and forget and that's why politicians take them for granted.

But you commissioning wooden bridges and toilets and being a typical corrupt Nigerian politician when some of the youths actually looked up to you (wether as movie fans or political supporters) is unforgivable. Others would have gotten away with it but not you cos you were held in higher esteem from the mere politician. You rode on a high horse only to crawl in that dirty political mud. Na you do yourself las las.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by danigbo(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Your wooden bridge is your undoing !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2023
grandstar:

Have you forgiven the Igbos you love to hate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Proudlyomonna: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Not hatred for you personally but hatred for the structure you stand with.
You can't stand with the oppressors of the common man hustling to Survive in Nigeria and expect them to be happy with You undecided
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by boxypane(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Nor be you go dey do wooden bridge grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by 0monnak0da: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:
This guy is a big disappointment

I used to like him because of his wonderful movies back then but he metamorphosed into something else the moment he joined politics.

So many of them that care less about ordinary people thinking it Will always be a smooth sailing for them with the influence of their godfather are now struggling with the reality

I don't see him winning his reelection.
He did not metamorphose
Not at all
Rather you should examine yourself and how you come to conclusions about who to like

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by God1000(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2023
grandstar:

I don't hate anybody, but I'm happy he now understands that his fate will be decided by the people, and not any godfather
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
You comment through emotions, so the affected youths are also going to vote through the same emotions case closed.

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by zudozz: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Him don go already!
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by press9jatv: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
You are a goner, no sympathy votes for you

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by God1000(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
0monnak0da:

He did not metamorphose
Not at all
Rather you should examine yourself and how you come to conclusions about who to like
okay, but I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Can you mention his achievements for me
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by ugofab11(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Oga Desmond I used to be a big fan of yours during your acting days but your ego is now bigger than Alaba.believe me politically you are dead cuz vox Populi vox Dei(the voice of the people is the voice of God)

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.