Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty (4052 Views)

Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP / Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by viperman: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2007
Hi landers,

Her name is Clara,

and the competition is Face of Unviel

to vote for her, kindly text "[B]unveil clara[/B]" to 35570

If you even look at the contestants, you will know she deserves the trophy. Abeg make una vote grin

thanks ya! thank ya! smiley
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by trendy(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2007
To be sincere i saw the advert to vote on tv
and clara too much shocked she and a girl called funmi
it's between them
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by trendy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
for the sake of equality grin
visit http://www.unveilafrica.net/contestants.html and view the girls before voting

for me. i will vote for clara and funmi
but there a girl called kenny that comes third by me standard though
happy voting

http://www.unveilafrica.net/contestants.html

Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by nana(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2007
Whao!African Queens o!
If they were to evict one of the contestants ehn,I think amaka should Go first.This is serious competition sha.
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by trendy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2007
lemme go back there and see amaka's face grin
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by trendy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2007
, u no lie o cheesy

amaka and Elizabeth
then stella with her forehead like rihanna own grin
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by nana(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
Lol. . .
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by lauryn(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
*subscribing to thread*
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by Gamine(f): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2007
VOTE FOR SEUN

SHE DESERVES TO WIN

wink wink smiley smiley smiley grin grin

Text Unveil SEUN to 35570

Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by sillyboy(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2007
These ladies are so beautiful they are giving me hard- lipsrsealed right now.

I'll go with Gam. about Seun.
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by Xbeauty: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
who b those babe? dem fine oooooo smiley wink cheesy cool
Re: Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty by yme1(f): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
may the best and prettiest win

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York / ''my Selling Points Are My Lips, Face, Ass, Etc'' – Actress Ella Mensah / Olamide Shared His Old Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.