Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? (906 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Bode George On Okada Ban: Sanwo-olu Acting Like Someone From Stone Age / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by akingangan: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Anyone that opposes the views of Obidients gets attacked with abuses
Before this escalates into physical attacks

Should they be stopped and proscribed?

5 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Mindlog: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Yes, they should be proscribed....in your dreams.😆😆😆😆

5 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by OmoFiditi: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2023
The biggest terrorist group in the South is Thiefnubuu's urchins, thugs and agberoes who threaten people, extort people, snatch ballots and burn markets.

Many of you will be chased around and killed soon. Mark it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by helinues: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Nigeria would have been one party country had Obi won the election.

Imagine the people who are yet to have the sword but already bullying everyone, now imagine their candidate winning, anyone commenting against their president ( wishful thinking) is automatically a saboteur and we all know what always happens to saboteurs in the land of the rising sun

6 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by MzBertty(f): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2023
I taught it was only me that was saying this...
I was an Obiedent but I will be supporting Sanwo Olu for governorship elections...they turned this election issue to tribal war..They were even blaming Sanwo Olu for the train accident..I wish INEC didn't postpone this election so we can just move on and focus more on CBN

In all,my business lies with CBN nau,,I badly need cash to hell with the naira design!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
98% of Obidient are terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by madridguy(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2023
That has been their trade mark. One was keeping everybody shut in one ATM stand few weeks ago. When i was trying to correct him na so he shout, suffer no dey tire, na so i keep am shut which sufferness pass what Anambra people see for Obi hand as a governor, na so e wanted to turn it to fight, i just look at him i said guy you will madness wey pass wetin you bargain for if you try nonsense. Na so him body calm down.

6 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by helinues: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
That has been their trade mark. One was keeping everybody shut in one ATM stand few weeks ago. When i was trying to correct him na so he shout, suffer no dey tire, na so i keep am shut which sufferness pass what Anambra people see for Obi hand as a governor, na so e wanted to turn it to fight, i just look at him i said guy you will madness wey pass wetin you bargain for if you try nonsense. Na so him body calm down.

I am struggling to get the logical reasoning behind some people thinking they have the solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

Bro, do you know how shameful it is for a foreigner to be asking you about the meaning of UGM and their aims after bragging that Southern part of Nigeria is the most educated.

Like for their kokoro eyes, they allowed illiterate youths to be locking their grandpa and grandma at home every Monday. Educated people from the region need to question the purpose of their education cos it's of no use

6 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bros, we must all agreed that we got their plans so late. Hence we give a hoot about their activities over the years. They have been strategizing about this madness for long but everyone was just looking at them. They started with preaching of hatred to what we are seeing now.

They have their plan and it is to hijack power. As you can see their lie lie candidate keep shut when interviewed and claimed they are his brother. Bless God he has failed already and it is left for the region to continue killing themselves or not. Imagine every monikers hailing UGM for the past months for their crime are same people shouting Labour Party. I am sure once Tinubu start his regime they will be taken care of.
Shameless people.

helinues:

I am struggling to get the logical reasoning behind some people thinking they have the solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

Bro, do you know how shameful it is for a foreigner to be asking you about the meaning of UGM and their aims after bragging that Southern part of Nigeria is the most educated.

Like for their kokoro eyes, they allowed illiterate youths to be locking their grandpa and grandma at home every Monday. Educated people from the region need to question the purpose of their education cos it's of no use

3 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by helinues: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
Bros, we must all agreed that we got their plans so late. Hence we give a hoot about their activities over the years. They have been strategizing about this madness for long but everyone was just looking at them. They started with preaching of hatred to what we are seeing now.

They have their plan and it is to hijack power. As you can see their lie lie candidate keep shut when interviewed and claimed they are his brother. Bless God he has failed already and it is left for the region to continue killing themselves or not. Imagine every monikers hailing UGM for the past months for their crime are same people shouting Labour Party. I am sure once Tinubu start his regime they will be taken care of.
Shameless people.

You see that acclaimed Lekki massacre, walahi the destruction was planned earlier. There is this guy on this forum ( I won't mention) his moniker who vowed to deactivate his moniker if destruction protest did not happen in Lagos state, that was before end sars protest.

When the same date failed, I saw the guys comments weeks after , I was like guy, what are you still doing on this forum with this moniker when what you promised failed, he said he can never deactivate cos the destruction protest was only postponed that it sure for him that, that was very close to end sars protest.

They took the advantage of the protest to perpetrate their evil wishes. Those who concorted that rubbish acclaimed Lekki massacre are not up to 20, but the yeyebrities spread it like fire reason why majority of them stayed out of this election.

So Eniola Badmus resurrected, movie scene dont turn acclaimed Lekki massacre victim.

Buhari was replaced by one Jubril, please why should any sane Nigeria believe to those set of people or their judgement? Just one reason

What are the consequences of things they have been supporting for decades? Old wine in new bottle

You deliberately played a saboteur roll in this election even for the fact that that couldn't win your candidate the election and you think all those people you deliberately worked against won't revisit your matter after the election?

Saboteur attitude wey dey yanfun yanfun for all the the regions in Nigeria.

Ojunwamaja, Ojuelegba

2 Likes

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by raskymonojendor: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
You just dey know.

Go on their twitter space.

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Wisfem: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
akingangan:

They are terrorist because people are fighting for your Destiny and a better future for your generation, you called them terrorist, some of you needs Cerebral reset..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by rummmy: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
yarimo:
98% of Obidient are terrorists
Boko Haram
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Obi won and will eventually be sworn in. We're not deterred one bit
helinues:
Nigeria would have been one party country had Obi won the election.

Imagine the people who are yet to have the sword but already bullying everyone, now imagine their candidate winning, anyone commenting against their president ( wishful thinking) is automatically a saboteur and we all know what always happens to saboteurs in the land of the rising sun
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Rayzoom: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
akingangan:

Yes, Obidients are terrorists terrorizing and destroying the structure of criminality put in place by people like you.
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Neckpresser101: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
I don't know about you the terrorist are those that went to burn Igbo market

.those threatening others on who to vote using

We accomodate Una blackmail and violence
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Boss, you are absolutely correct with all your narration. If you could remember I felt for the
hoax called Lekki massacre at the initial stage before i later got the real pictures.

I can't forget the manner at which the whole scenes played out that night. I went to sleep earlier that day, only to wake up around 12 AM or so and everywhere is Nigeria flag soaked of blood, from NL, FB, Twitter and WhatsApp status. I was unable to get the clear picture till in the morning before i regain my senses that this is a well planned trick.

I never knew they had a bigger plan until they started attacking, causing havoc, killing policemen, breaking prison yards and so on.
I came across a twitter handle which I can't remember telling them the next target to attack.

I was so surprised when he said " boys the next place is TVC and before you know it those women doing morning show was attacked on live broadcast.
Same twitter handle still directed them again to Ikoyi prison. It was a horrible day bros.

In all, I blame Gov. Sanwo-Olu because to me he didn't handle the matter at all. A proactive Gov. like Wike, El Rufai or Yahyah Bello, won't tolerate such madness.

helinues:

You see that acclaimed Lekki massacre, walahi the destruction was planned earlier. There is this guy on this forum ( I won't mention) his moniker who vowed to deactivate his moniker if destruction protest did not happen in Lagos state, that was before end sars protest.

When the same date failed, I saw the guys comments weeks after , I was like guy, what are you still doing on this forum with this moniker when what you promised failed, he said he can never deactivate cos the destruction protest was only postponed that it sure for him that, that was very close to end sars protest.

They took the advantage of the protest to perpetrate their evil wishes. Those who concorted that rubbish acclaimed Lekki massacre are not up to 20, but the yeyebrities spread it like fire reason why majority of them stayed out of this election.

So Eniola Badmus resurrected, movie scene dont turn acclaimed Lekki massacre victim.

Buhari was replaced by one Jubril, please why should any sane Nigeria believe to those set of people or their judgement? Just one reason

What are the consequences of things they have been supporting for decades? Old wine in new bottle

You deliberately played a saboteur roll in this election even for the fact that that couldn't win your candidate the election and you think all those people you deliberately worked against won't revisit your matter after the election?

Saboteur attitude wey dey yanfun yanfun for all the the regions in Nigeria.

Ojunwamaja, Ojuelegba
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Epistasis(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
That movement have an agenda but gullible followers don't know....

1 Like

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by highchief1: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
I lost tons of friends because I was not obidneits.They took it personal.if everybody was supporting Obi we could also abolish inec so no need for elections.It pains me because opposition and opinions is the beauty of democracy.The best we could do is to talk pll into believing in what we believe not bullying them.I don’t like obidneits if them like make them win elections.life is not all about winning.

1 Like

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by highchief1: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wisfem:

They are terrorist because people are fighting for your Destiny and a better future for your generation, you called them terrorist, some of you needs Cerebral reset..
see one of them.make us see reason don’t coerce us.Why to insult ppl no Dey hard una?is Obi also like this?
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by NOwazobia: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Those who attacked the businesses of others because of their political views are the real terrorist, not different from the way Boko Haram burnt residents Houses because of their religious views.

Those who attacked and wounded peaceful voters, kidnapped opposing parties representatives, smashed and burnt ballot boxes are the real terrorist, not different from the way bandits destroy residents houses, kill and kidnapped farmers on their farms.

Those who threaten others with death and destructions in their state, if they refuse to leave are the real terrorist, not different from fulani who claimed the country to be theirs and everyone must leave it for them, else they visit with blood, sorrow and tears.

Initially, I thought the Obedients were too aggressive, but in reality, they have not done harm to anyone, but we can see what the supposed peaceful Jagabandits did in Lagos pre-election, election and post election period. We can also observed what they did in Rivers state and other other similar places, with the most gory incident, in Lagos State.

The whole country can observed in real time how the Jagabandits have lived up to their name, true sneaky bandits who are lazy and want everything for free.

I know you have a dot as a brain that is why you couldn't think it through before dropping your st00pid post.
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
98% of politician dient they terrorists
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
I guess you are a gentleman and that is the reason your friends are doing that. I will never ask you why you are following your choice of your candidate so none of my friends, online or offline will ever ask me why I am BATIFIED.

Only children of yesterday will be hailing Obi the liar.

highchief1:
I lost tons of friends because I was not obidneits.They took it personal.if everybody was supporting Obi we could also abolish inec so no need for elections.It pains me because opposition and opinions is the beauty of democracy.The best we could do is to talk pll into believing in what we believe not bullying them.I don’t like obidneits if them like make them win elections.life is not all about winning.

1 Like

Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by fayomim: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Everyone is at fault, nobody is a saint.
If you don't accept your mistakes, then no one will listen to you.

One thing I know is that you can't abuse or threaten a particular tribe and you want them to vote for you or your candidate. Politics is a game of choice

I might be seeing letter E from my side and you might be see 3 from your side. We see the same thing in different ways

Peace
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Mylove55(f): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Obidiotts are idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Mylove55(f): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

all of they mumu and agree to obey pig kanu,
The same way they all agree to follow failure obi.diot
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by helinues: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
Boss, you are absolutely correct with all your narration. If you could remember I felt for the
hoax called Lekki massacre at the initial stage before i later got the real pictures.

I can't forget the manner at which the whole scenes played out that night. I went to sleep earlier that day, only to wake up around 12 AM or so and everywhere is Nigeria flag soaked of blood, from NL, FB, Twitter and WhatsApp status. I was unable to get the clear picture till in the morning before i regain my senses that this is a well planned trick.

I never knew they had a bigger plan until they started attacking, causing havoc, killing policemen, breaking prison yards and so on.
I came across a twitter handle which I can't remember telling them the next target to attack.

I was so surprised when he said " boys the next place is TVC and before you know it those women doing morning show was attacked on live broadcast.
Same twitter handle still directed them again to Ikoyi prison. It was a horrible day bros.

In all, I blame Gov. Sanwo-Olu because to me he didn't handle the matter at all. A proactive Gov. like Wike, El Rufai or Yahyah Bello, won't tolerate such madness.

I totally agreed with at emboldened, how did we slip to allow such to happen?

We should rather blame ourself for slagging instead of blaming the perpetrators
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Exactly bros. By now those guys forming influencers should be in jail, exile or running around with no traceable address.

Some set of clowns set your state on fire and yet you are still going around forming gentleman. If I were to be in Gov. Sanwo-Olu shoe, most of those guys won't be in Lagos again because I will seize their properties, declare them wanted, freeze their account and even demolish anyone that house them.

By now they will be somewhere looking for whom to send to come and beg me. Sanwo-Olu is too soft walahi.

helinues:

I totally agreed with at emboldened, how did we slip to allow such to happen?

We should rather blame ourself for slagging instead of blaming the perpetrators
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by orisa37: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
LIKE CHIMPS IN ANIMAL FOREST.
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by highchief1: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
I guess you are a gentleman and that is the reason your friends are doing that. I will never ask you why you are following your choice of your candidate so none of my friends, online or offline will ever ask me why I am BATIFIED.

Only children of yesterday will be hailing Obi the liar.

funny enough I see beyond his political life.I am now living like tinubu.when I saw him hug Aregbesola I almost cried.A man that is not vindictive,a man that does not see anyone as his enemy.Osibanjo never campaigned with him yet he celebrated his cert of return with him.Tinubu is a good man I don’t care about his party.ppl will not understand me.It’s not easy to help people.
Re: Is The Obidient Movement Acting Like A Terrorist Group? by Wisfem: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
highchief1:
see one of them.make us see reason don’t coerce us.Why to insult ppl no Dey hard una?is Obi also like this?

There was no insult you called everyone who does not support Tinubu Terrorist, I said the quest to make this Country Breath life was on a sight if Tinubu Had won on fair contest No one will oppose him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is GRV Right For Lagos State? / Despite All That Is Happening, Yorubas Are Still The Most Sophisticated Tribe / Tension As lslamlc Bandit Declare WAR On Oyedepo, Kill His Past Over ReligiosWar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.