Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Things Rich People Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Rich People Do (785 Views)

Things Rich People Say / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Rich People Do by RTID: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
THINGS THAT RICH FAMILIES DO AND THINK ARE NORMAL FOR EVERYONE WITHOUT REALISING HOW RICH THEY ARE 💵

1. Replacing anything "the following day:"

"The generator was bad and we didn't have light for a couple of hours, so daddy replaced it the following day."

Keep this in mind, kiddo:

Your folks have money.

2. Having anything with the prefix "guest."

Guest bathroom
Guest parlour
Guest bedroom
Guest car

Do you know how rich you have to be that after yourself, you even provide some amenities for the convenience of people who will visit and stay at your place occasionally?

Do you have any idea how cool that is?

You're rich, sar.

That's it!

3. Having family reunions, family dinners, family vacations or any other familial assemblage where everyone periodically comes together to spend one person's money — and this person is your father.

Una geh money.

4. You have a store at home where old gadgets, appliances, etc are stored, and half of them only need about 10 minutes of repair to properly function again.

You people have money.

And you should know that there are families who would do anything pick stuff from that store.

5. Your house has a doorbell that's rung to get someone's attention within the same house — not the ones for visitors standing outside.

This is to say, your folks insert call bells that are used to fetch different people if their attention is needed.

You're from a rich family.

6. You use CCTV cameras in your home.

Do I need to explain? Uh, rich kid?

7. Your dog eats actual food and not leftovers.

If your dog has its own menu and people are even sent on special shopping trips for the canine, you are from a rich family.

8. You genuinely knew the meaning of the term "Trust Fund" before reading this post, and it wasn't taught in your school.

If you don't already know what a Trust Fund is, or you found it through any other learning process that didn't involve your parents using it PRACTICALLY, I'm not referring to your family.

Go and untie the goats from the backyard.

9. If your family owns more than one car and your folks get to ask high-profile questions like, "Are you using the Lexus or the Benz?" you are from a damn rich family.

That's the only meaning.

10. You're not among those people who will feel like a piece of sheeet and start planning to run away from home after reading this post.

You're from a rich family.

BONUS:

There's a fridge or freezer at your home filled to it's capacity with the snacky goodness of this world, and the people in that house can still sleep peacefully and go about their normal lives without glancing at that fridge every 8 minutes.

Tell your father I said hi.[hr

4 Likes

Re: Things Rich People Do by AllKnowing: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Impressive
Re: Things Rich People Do by okirewaju(f): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
😃😃😃😃😃
Re: Things Rich People Do by Blupen(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
So RTID it is me you want to disgrace like this in public abi?? is "trust fund" not where the "trust" and "fund" people?? ehh or am i wrong??
Re: Things Rich People Do by Postinor: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
This life na to make money ohh
Re: Things Rich People Do by Kobicove(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Postinor:
This life na to make money ohh

So you dey wait make person come tell you? grin
Re: Things Rich People Do by Badhguy(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Things Rich People Do by weezydee(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2023
No matter the matter, RTID

(1) (Reply)

God Abeg Gimme Person Wey I Deserve Make I Just Rest. / Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan / I Need An Iphone 15 Pro Max. How Can I Get One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.