Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

SHS Girl Sends Naked Videos And Photos To Boyfriend To Celebrate His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHS Girl Sends Naked Videos And Photos To Boyfriend To Celebrate His Birthday (2639 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHS Girl Sends Naked Videos And Photos To Boyfriend To Celebrate His Birthday by GrahamBrown: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
A secondary school girl has left the whole social media fraternity talking after sending a nice present to her boyfriend.

According to our sources, the girl, Juanita who's in SHS two has her boyfriend who's in the same class as her celebrating his birthday.

To celebrate him in a grand style, the girl skipped class, went to her hostel and recorded a video of herself and sent it to her boyfriend. 

In the video, the girl showed practically everything God has given her.

She was also heard mentioning the boy's name and saying everything she has on her body is his.

Watch the interesting video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/see-what-shs-girl-sent-to-her-boyfriend-on-his-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHS Girl Sends Naked Videos And Photos To Boyfriend To Celebrate His Birthday by jkpbestseries: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Very funny
Re: SHS Girl Sends Naked Videos And Photos To Boyfriend To Celebrate His Birthday by Danielwu: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Colomentality

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / I Want To Start Fraud! [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.