Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch (67770 Views)

‘obidients’ Close Alternative Result Collation Portal After Tinubu’s Lead / Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation / Malami Plotting To Scuttle Rivers Gov Poll Result Collation, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by membranus: 5:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Ijawboy:
Cheap propaganda. Keep deceiving yourself. You say Obidients are Irrelevant, 4 people tweeting in a room yet you need us to make news SMH.

Ye Obidients are the proverbial 4 people tweeting in a room, creating a storm out of a teacup.

When will ye wake up to the reality of your losses, ye Obidients, when will ye do so?

Until kingdom comes? Sad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by fareed69(m): 5:47am On Mar 11, 2023
alsudan:
The Mandate Thief should be served when he least expect.

I personally have the real results of Plateau and Nasarawa, but will never expose it online for Urchins.

Thiefnubuu that came a distant second in the elections is claiming President Elect. grin

If you like have it on soft copy.
You don loose you don loose.
Mandate ker you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by membranus: 5:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Agent17th:

Shebi u buy fuel at cheaper rate.

Shebi u have free access to cash and indeed good bank network.

Shebi, they sell food produce at cheaper rate for u.

Shebi, general standard of living is smooth and those of ur family and friends.

Shebi, education, health and security is wholesome in ur area.

Shebi! Shebi!! Shebi!!!

When Obi was governor of Anambra State, Shebi he turned Onitsha to little London, therefore you can expect him to turn Nigeria to UK.

Continue deceiving yourself, your Obi is not the Wonderman all of you are painting him to be, and will never be.

Your Obi is just a seven days abracadabra you people have hyped him to, and will never measure up to be a true Nigerian leader.

Soludo? Maybe. But Obi, never.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by COdeGenesis: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Irev that's is compromised with a lot of fake and mutilated figures. Most of the results are different from what was on the final sheet. Plus not controlling the guys entering the data could result in some form of bias as unscrupulous elements woulx take advantage of loopholes in the system to inflate figures
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Caseless: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2023
muykem:
Obidients are disillusioned. How can you win president without any inroads into NW and NE. Apart from lagos nothing in South West.
they feel every Christian voted for Obi while Muslim votes were divided between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, as such, Obi has won. If not for the religious card and the extreme rigging in the east, Obi would have been below Kwankwaso.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by chukel(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2023
mancoconut:
So the independent collation showed LP came second as opposed to third, imagine what the real BVAS configuration will show?

interesting...
that was just 90%. The remaining 10% would have seen PDP overtake LP. Cos the remaining states are states down the alphabetical order like Yobe, zamfara where PDP did well and LP did poorly. Check the margin between PDP and LP at 90% collation and you would know that your independent collation would still tally with inec result.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Kamor010255: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obidients, calm down.

We will take them unawares.

We will beat them In their own game.

Everything shouldn't be posted online.

All warfare is based on deception cool

Wisdom no dey operate for una kingdom 🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by leketon: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Ecne:

It is because you are demented and you're a criminal that's why you're satisfied with fraud.
I cannot wait for the Tribunal to begin so that you all will Bury your cursed faces in shame.
The bad luck that will be-fall you all has started already.

Evil beings with their rigged presidiot-select.

Are you still waiting for tribunal to give you 2nd position?

I advise you to start planning for 2031.

You people place emotion above logic.

(Am waiting for insults and curses)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Dchampion65: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Can someone please call Pastor Enenche to this, perhaps he will learn to be calming down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Roboto11: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2023
ebenholer2:
Few days ago they were cheering their own INEC chairman (Mark Essien) who wanted to prove to them that their mandate was stolen. Now that the result isn’t going according to plan, they have turned on their INEC Chairman, accusing him of being a saboteur sent by El-Rufai.

Essien should step down.

grin
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by leketon: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Masterito:
I personally feel nobody won. There should have been a run off.

Conduct that in your dream

1 Like

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by reddingtonblack: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2023
DesChyko:

What would it have cost you to just 'check' first?

Even your second attempt was a failure. Congratulations! You've succeeded in confirming your poor knowledge base. 😌

If you're that unreliable at the basics, where is the guarantee that you understand the complex?

kiddo ! there is something called "context " you really need to sit down and comprehend that word ... "Gaping" i said
i under you don't have any point, you have to play the village headmaster, hang on to the leaf cheesy
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by ArewaNorth: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2023
muykem:
Obidients are disillusioned. How can you win president without any inroads into NW and NE. Apart from lagos nothing in South West.

God bless u.
It is impossible to have no ground in NW and expect to win election. Tinubu is a brilliant person, he saw disappoinment in some places that is why he spent too much time in NW and NC doing town hall meetings and campaigns.
I wonder how can Obi win without bloc votes from NW, NE and NC and still lost in the SW.
Out of the 6 geopolitical zones he managed to win only 3 states in 4 zones.
Those people are beclouded by delusion and live in the world of illusion!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by tammie24: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Gorcote:
Thiefn,ubu can never be my president
no problem

Just leave the country for better people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by richie240: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2023
But if d result had gone in ur favor u would still have 'rejected' it shey?
Why wait for d result to first be collated before u 'rejected'it.
Keep deceiving ursevs....and when u r done doing dt, biko let us know!
cool
EMAXIM:

You lie too much. The Obidients had rejected Mark's collation before his final announcement of the results he collated and not because APC won.

I do Twitter a lot and only come here once in blue moon to read you guys lies.

Nairaland is no more what we knew it to be.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Jeffy1206(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Unfortunately na apc urchins and their usual mago mago infiltrated the results by adding figures to theirs. Lollllzzzz. Even the essien guy na one of una cos we know!
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by gasparpisciotta: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
alsudan:

I personally have the real results of Plateau and Nasarawa, but will never expose it online for Urchins.

Thiefnubuu that came a distant second in the elections is claiming President Elect. grin

If you are man enough, take your results to LP head office and to Obi your Oga let them add to their case for the tribunal una go still collect!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by EMAXIM(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
richie240:
But if d result had gone in ur favor u would still have 'rejected' it shey?
Why wait for d result to first be collated before u 'rejected'it.
Keep deceiving ursevs....and when u r done doing dt, biko let us know!
cool

You deceive yourself and then turn to accuse me of being the one deceiving myself?

Ma tan ara é
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Teeroyzimma: 8:09am On Mar 11, 2023
QuotaSystem:
😂

Many people don’t actually understand this basic political logic. How on earth can you win the presidency just because you have more votes in the smallest region with the lowest number of registered voters, compared to someone who got more votes in more states in a larger and far more populated North & SW?

who is liking your posts? Have obidients joined the urchin camp?
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by christistruth01: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Teeroyzimma: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Caseless:
they feel every Christian voted for Obi while Muslim votes were divided between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, as such, Obi has won. If not for the religious card and the extreme rigging in the east, Obi would have been below Kwankwaso.
Mumu like you, keep underestimating Obi. Your Tinubu didn't even get upto 25% in his adopted state, very shameful.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Demolakay: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Zico5:
I feel their pains but they have lost totally. Obidients are just set of people desperate to achieve their aims without even thinking of their capacity. I wonder the magic they want to pull with the voting strength of North. North spoke and they are all masturbating and showing their angers. No matter how they dig, its efforts in futility. Even if they remove totally APC votes in both South East and South South, Tinubu will still win. They forget Tinubu is a master strategist. They downgraded the North and they are taught the lesson of their lives.

U mean d north where Tinubu managed to win Jst four states?

Urchins are deluded souls.
If Inec had started uploading d results immediately in real time from d polling unit, ur north would av been criously demystified.

Just because bvas is nw involved,u can c dat, dere are no longer 1-2 million votes coming from d north, expecially d so called KKK states.

Infact no states in d north had up to 1 million votes as overall votes.
Dat is to tell u d deception dat has bn going on in d north for a long time.

And for ur info, d results being collated by d ussien or Essien guy,was d results Inec uploaded to it's portals, nt d ones obedients had from deir polling units.

We all know d results uploaded by INEC has been rigged already. I witnessed wat happened in Alimosho here,cos I was an observer in my local government.
Soo don't come nd gaslight us here,nd try to shove illegality down our throats.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by boxypane(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2023
alsudan:

grin Cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by DesChyko: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2023
reddingtonblack:

you really need to sit down and comprehend that word ... "Gaping" i said
i under you don't have any point, you have to play the village headmaster, hang on to the leaf cheesy

The only word that would fit in there is a verb. The verb you chose is non-existent. You were corrected; you tried again and floundered. You were corrected again. And you're trying to do what? Justify your inefficacy under context? The damned word isn't even a verb to start with; you even write your I's in small letters without cringing FGS. You're just not it; that's it. You're just not up there.

This is a whole new level of Urchinhood, brother.

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Goke7: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Demolakay:

U mean d north where Tinubu managed to win Jst four states?

Urchins are deluded souls.
If Inec had started uploading d results immediately in real time from d polling unit, ur north would av been criously demystified.

Just because bvas is nw involved,u can c dat, dere are no longer 1-2 million votes coming from d north, expecially d so called KKK states.

Infact no states in d north had up to 1 million votes as overall votes.
Dat is to tell u d deception dat has bn going on in d north for a long time.

And for ur info, d results being collated by d ussien or Essien guy,was d results Inec uploaded to it's portals, nt d ones obedients had from deir polling units.

We all know d results uploaded by INEC has been rigged already. I witnessed wat happened in Alimosho here,cos I was an observer in my local government.
Soo don't come nd gaslight us here,nd try to shove illegality down our throats.

shebi una get agents for all the polling units, where are their own copy of the results nah,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Goke7: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Mumu like you, keep underestimating Obi. Your Tinubu didn't even get upto 25% in his adopted state, very shameful.

produce the result or keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Teeroyzimma: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Like we all don’t know that Peter Obi and his deluded supporters don’t like the truth. They live in their own world of fake news, lies, propaganda and alternative reality. Once you start telling them the obvious reality, they turn on you and start finding Agbado 🌽🌽🌽in your pocket.

I no longer get angry over their irrational delusions, I now pity them. We should all pity them. They are deeply hurt and wounded. They need to heal and we should do everything possible to help them heal.
Tinubu was 2nd but you don't want to a accept the fact
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Agent17th: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
seunmsg:

Apart from petrol price that will increase once subsidy is removed, things will be better under president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He’s a very competent and trustworthy leader.

There is absolutely no way life will be better when there is increment in fuel. No way bro.

The moment fuel is cheap,life will be cheap
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Alsenora: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
An Okorocha truly has nation wide presence. His likes have built long standing political bridge across Nigeria. Same attribute and more gave Tinubu edge. To win Nigeria's presidency you can't solely depend on religious or ethnic clouts; long sanding trusted and tested strong alliance, strategy, tact,etc., are required.
OGHENAOGIE:
if only they knew Obi is Ipob agenda... Obi can't win election in Nigeria... Let Igbos push folks like soludo nnamani Ken, Anyim Pius okorocha to national prominence.. Obi isn't a national candidate

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by reddingtonblack: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2023
DesChyko:

The only word that would fit in there is a verb. The verb you chose is non-existent. You were corrected; you tried again and floundered. You were corrected again. And you're trying to do what? Justify your inefficacy under context? The damned word isn't even a verb to start with; you even write your I's in small letters without cringing FGS. You're just not it; that's it. You're just not up there.

This is a whole new level of Urchinhood, brother.

ALOL ! i thot social media is a place of informal communication, didnt know we are having a GST exam or 6 units cheesy
all these energy on top "Gapping" 🤣🤣🤣 when you're don with the red biro gimme my report card 😄
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Petie33: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
DesChyko:
The greatest thing about this OBidients movement is that we're just the people from all walks of life.

Unlike the average Nigerian politicians who're intrinsically corrupt and their tools who are mere puppets for their bidding, everyone runs an independent thought process.

One language you can't use to describe this scenario is that 'Nobody saw it coming'. Some people saw the endgame, and clearly expressed that concern.

Kudos to that guy. Long live the King
Lies kill you there who is obi and who is datti
Obi knows that he will not be able to make it to the game for president in pdp and datti knew that nothing for him as in Governorship candidate from pdp now they scam all of you because they know that you guys are still in deep pains from GEJ being kicked out of aso rock they used you people before you will understand it LP will be dead mark this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) / US Mission In Nigeria Statement On Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.