Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,043 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV (76193 Views)

Lagos - GRV Confident Of Victory With Results Coming In & Canceled Poll Units / Online Poll Lagos. GRV, JDR Or Sanwolu - Next Governor / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Omoawoke: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Greenfaces:
if they like they should vote him under the elu pee 76 crase. He is only fit to be big brother naija winner in my opinion let him leave politics alone and face nollywood

Fear god na😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
CaptMarvel:
@GRVLagos
Mind your sef.

It's easy to make promises just to please people, do you think you'll just get there and uproot existing establishment, nah! It doesn't work that way.

This was exactly what Ambode did with the waste management system already in place. By disrupting the system, the powers that be frustrated the new system he put in place and ensured he wasn't given a 2nd term ticket.

Governance is more than grammar and manifesto. You need to be a team player and street-wise as well.

Unfortunately, this GRV guy isn't street wise.
He's bookwise but not street wise IMO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Uniquewise:

Alalaade
Dreamer Dreamer
Ogbeni, park go one side
You want do trial and error with Lagosians' lives
You never start, mtseeeew

Seriously, Lagos has passed this trial and error stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Snitch24(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Funflipper:

Why wasn't the state getting all that money before the alpha beta contract was signed?
Lagos has alot of opportunities
You can't compare port Harcourt with bayelsa despite all the oils
Read more of economic history of west Africa and Nigeria
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Slade47(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
This one dey play ni,after presidential election you think you'll win GOOD LUCK BRO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Luchitec(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
The Alpha Beta 5 billion would actually cover the 60k minimum wage of about 83, 000.0 workers every monthgrin angry
azpekuliar:

The first step to doing that is cutting waste. The N5bn a month to Alphabet will go some way to achieving that.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

Yes they are, all the money collected from the buses are remitted to the lagos state government
So the money we give to the agberos that they send to the govt are MC oluomo taxes?? Money from my pocket is agbero tax?? Omo nawa o🤣🤣. So my hard earned money given to driver to give to remit part of it to agberos isn't my tax but its agberos' taxes. So indirectly, my money is not mine but for the agberos and they can come collect it at anytime since its theirs...I have heard you
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lashist:

So the money we give to the agberos that they send to the govt are MC oluomo taxes?? Money from my pocket is agbero tax?? Omo nawa o🤣🤣. So my hard earned money given to driver to give to remit part of it to agberos isn't my tax but its agberos' taxes. So indirectly, my money is not mine but for the agberos and they can come collect it at anytime since its theirs...I have heard you

You didn't give any money to any driver for free, you paid for a service of moving you from one place to another, the money is no longer yours but the driver own.

The driver pays a fee( tax) from his own money to the transport union, the money is colled by the union tax collector( agbero) the agbero through their boss ( mc olomo) remit to the government. That is how government generate income from transport buses using government roads and bus park.

4 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Fawazzz: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Do not be decieved.

Account general can only tell you what the APC Governor and Tinubu orders him to say.

Lagos is way too rich that they can pay 100k as minimum wage.

If he becomes the Governor, his government will be the one to allocate it.

It's unrealistic, he said 1st 100 days
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Switruth: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mubiola360:
I don't have anything to discuss with you brother. You will be fine.
lol. I have always been fine. We are fighting for ppl like you from afar.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Mubiola360: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Switruth:
lol. I have always been fine. We are fighting for ppl like you from afar.
don't fight for me pls, I am doing great here .My hope is high , my fear is low in this coming administration. It shall end in praise
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by adetayoonas(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Stop telling lies. Yahaya Bello is a good example

Mediahq:
My First 100 Days
As Governor of Lagos

I have a vision for a new Lagos
Here is my action plan for the first 100 Days in office.

Increase Minimum Wage to N60,000 on Day 1 in Office, the salary of Civil Servants will be increased by 100% to N60,000 monthly. The target is to reach N100,000 as soon as possible. This will cover everybody including street sweepers.

Moral suasion to persuade the Organised Private Sector to follow Govt's lead by stopping casualisation and also increase their minimum wage to a living wage. Banks, telcos, oil companies, multinationals, large national corporates, etc will be incentivised with PAYE tax credits to stop casualisation and index their minimum wage to their capacity to pay rather than current market wage rates which are suppressed by high unemployment. A first step for a Lagos where every worker has health care, pensions and similar benefits.

Cancel Alpha Beta's Contract which costs the State N5bn monthly.

Use the savings from the cancellation of Alpha Beta contract to set up a grand Loan Scheme for Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Ensure at least 10,000 beneficiaries in the first 100 Days. We expect the scheme to benefit up to 1m beneficiaries in 4 years.

Establish a portal for publishing costs of all government projects and compare them to World Bank standards to eliminate waste and corruption.

Issue a 10-year order for 10,000 vehicles to an auto manufacturer that commits to building an auto assembly in Lagos with a credible plan to achieve 50% value added within 5 years.

Pull down all toll gates in the Lekki Ajah axis and Ikoyi link bridge.

Build a monument in memory of our slain sons and daughters at the old Lekki Toll Gate.

Advertise for the employment of 10,000 teachers with outstanding grades (First Class and Second Upper or Upper Credit) to start a process of repositioning teaching as a middle-class career.

Execute a Memorandum of Understanding with all Road Transport Unions for the implementation of a rehabilitation and retraining program, and take Agberos off our roads.

Invite bids for the design and construction of 100 km of rail across Lagos.

Host an education summit with all stakeholders to get buy-in into GRV's plan for partnerships to upscale public schools to the standards of the best private school.

Host a health summit with all stakeholders to get buy-in for partnerships to upscale services at Primary Health Centres to best-in-class, laying the foundation for an effective referral system.

A summit for various artisan associations such as bricklayers, plumbers, mechanics, welders, carpenters, tailors and other technicians with the objective of creating a process for their certification and access to small-scale loans.

Working with my Party, the Labour Party, appoint first-class caretaker Chairmen for each Local Govt,
each appointee being skilled enough to be a potential Governor.

Set a date for Local Government elections.

Issue Guidelines to open up the BRT routes to all investors who meet the minimum standards. Create a program for widespread investment in public transport by all willing Lagosians and investors.

Issue Guidelines for markets to operate autonomously and appoint their own Iyalojas and Babalojas.

Release Guidelines for a new waste management system for separating waste to paper, plastic and organic from homes; a first step towards a world class system for turning waste into biogas and fertilizer.

Emergency rehabilitation of buildings and facilities in 100 primary and secondary schools pending comprehensive reconstruction.

Enumeration of all apartments that have been vacant for more than 180 days, and commencement of a program to ensure occupancy by 31st Dec. At least 100 such apartments are to be occupied in the first 100 days.

The commencement of the rehabilitation of 100 inner roads spread across all Local Governments in Lagos.

I am determined to set Lagos on course to become First World in 30 years.
Hold me accountable after the first 100 Days.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
Labour Party Candidate for Governor of Lagos State

Sponsored Post
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lashist(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't give any money to any driver for free, you paid for a service of moving you from one place to another, the money is no longer yours but the driver own.

The driver pays a fee( tax) from his own money to the transport union, the money is colled by the union tax collector( agbero) the agbero through their boss ( mc olomo) remit to the government. That is how government generate income from transport buses using government roads and bus park.
You still don't get it...while paying money to taxi drivers and those danfo drivers, tax is part of it..its service plus tax included. I pay to the driver, driver pays to agbero, agbero remits some to the govt and uses the rest to sleep with their celebs.. point is tax is part of the money I pay. The govt that even gets the remitted money don't even use it to do anything tangible hence the bad roads and poor services
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Ofemmanu1: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
2. The only way companies can increase their wage bill is if they earn more. If they don't earn more how will they be able to afford more for their workers? You said this will happen on the second day. Does this man have a magic wand somewhere?

Na sakamanje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Dibixxx1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

It cant be done.

You mean literally almost half of the budget will go into paying salaries.

How about inflation due to the increase in salaries.

Wherd is he going to generate the money needed for the increment in salaries
Lol....like the way lesser circulation of cash has reduced inflation too?
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Lamanii22(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Echoban:

Nothing is great abt the manifesto. More like a textbook candidates. Increase minimum wage to 60k. Where he wan see the money,? He forget Lagos is also servicing debt.

Cancel alphabetal, just like that? Because he heard they take 5B. He didn't tell us how the company is mobilising fund for lasg , it's easier to use those fantasy to captivate genZ .

Hmmmm
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Creeper: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mediahq:
My First 100 Days
As Governor of Lagos

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Sponsored Post

Weren’t the toll gates put there as part of the PPP in constructing the roads?

If so, who’s going to pay for the funds used in constructing the roads and bridges? And is this even legally possible?

This guy sniffs too much cocaine from Colombia hence he’s always blinking. He needs to slow down and realise that he doesn’t have the answers.

But I do agree with him on Alpha Beta to an extent. You can’t scrap it since the company does it’s does. However, the percentage should be negotiated and reduced to 2/3%.

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by obotematics: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Uncle Gbady the dreamer

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Switruth: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mubiola360:
don't fight for me pls, I am doing great here .My hope is high , my fear is low in this coming administration. It shall end in praise
💪
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Mrmb: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Please, what made you arrive at this conclusion?
Have you worked with him or know anyone who worked with him?

The guy is saying unrealistic things.... Its impossible to achieve all he said in even a year in office, so how will he achieve them in 100 days. If he isn't a fraud why would he say such?
He wants gullible lagosians to fall for his deceit but I'm happy most are awake and know his promises are unrealistic

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Augustenite(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
DeJoeee:
For those asking how he is going to generate the money.
Cancelling the conduit pipes through which the god father's are paid with Lagos money is enough to achieve all this.
Many people don't know how much the state spends in running and maintaining the corrupt political structure in Lagos.
That's why they were making mouth with structure because they know how much they have invested now OBI have proved to them that structure is useless.

Kip quite.. go and advice Ikpeazu.. Gbadebo or Chinedu as e may be called can't win and will never become a Gov...

So, rest. The guy is too daft with daft supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by OmegaAutos: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
This comic political apprentice really has plan to scatter Lagos..... Just opened his mouth and talk whaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by Breakingnews101: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dapagun:
These one does not understand both politics and governance and is most likely going to cause more problems than solve them.

This is the person they are touting for governor? He can't even manage a local government with this ideas of his

You're the clueless one.
Lagos State without the waste has the financial clout to make minimum wage even higher than 60k per month. Go figure!
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by leokid866: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
manutdrichie:

So what is the meaning of supplementary budget?
supplementary budget is an extra cash incase we overspend our budget.... it's not meant to be added to the budget and is usually 30% of the budget.....you also can't dig into it unless the state house members agree......also does he know how many Workers are under the government employ that he is promising them money ? Those in Alausa alone will consume the entire budget for Lagos state in a year as salary if you intend to pay them that much.....and sources of funding like the toll gate which integrate with other businesses like Advertising that generates billions of Naira for the state and sustain local investments is to be brought down.......We know Lagos is prosperous but you can't be bringing down our sources of funding and ve promising to spend more.......

2 Likes

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by leokid866: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
peoplewww:
If only he can do what he says, this one might become president one day. However I feel he should extend the minimum wage law to include the private sector. Any job at all. Enforce it en toto. All governorship aspirants or governors in Nigeria, come and see your mate ooh. This one is firing from all cylinders. Fire on brother. Nigeria is not coursed.
lol good luck get private sector to follow you.....people that are already battling inflation you now want to them to increase their minimum wage payments.......Joke.....all you will do is create unemployment cause if you force them, the first thing that will happen is job cuts........

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by leokid866: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mitsurugi:

What is the job of the LIRS? Dude if only you knew how Lagos is being milked you won't talk. My sister worked there before moving on to the FIRS. I am better informed. Alpha Beta is a scam
lol you really think LIRS has the manpower for that ? Or that Alpha beta is the only tax consultancy company we have in the state? When you start attacking The tax consultancy sector in the state how well do you think your finances will run?

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by leokid866: 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
azpekuliar:

The first step to doing that is cutting waste. The N5bn a month to Alphabet will go some way to achieving that.
lol for your Mind 5 billion can cover the salary bill he wants to generate......🌽😁

1 Like

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by peoplewww: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2023
leokid866:
lol good luck get private sector to follow you.....people that are already battling inflation you now want to them to increase their minimum wage payments.......Joke.....all you will do is create unemployment cause if you force them, the first thing that will happen is job cuts........

My brother. Government does create jobs. Just know that. Nigeria's labour force is about 80 million. Can you create 80 million jobs if you were made president today. See, listen. Pay attention!. Call these guys to the table. Washington DC does it all the time. Reason with them give them some waivers. They equally want to make money. And the only way they can make money is to get people to do the work abiii? They need labour. So they have to play by the law. Boom!. You can't come here and pay people peanuts. If I was president, the dangotes will pay Nigerians more!. Someday you'll become a slave if the system stays the way it is. Got it?.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by SachaBastien(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Dapagun:
2. The only way companies can increase their wage bill is if they earn more. If they don't earn more how will they be able to afford more for their workers? You said this will happen on the second day. Does this man have a magic wand somewhere?
It's point 2 and not second day. PAYE tax credits is not a magic wand but workable. Little advice, read again but this time slowly and comprehensively. Thank you.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by echodrum(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Dapagun:
1. You can't increase salary without budget considerations. Have you spoken with the Accountant General, Finance Ministry, is there budgetary allocations for this? Does this person understand governance in anyway?
you will not question the one that goes to Tinubus pocket. The only one you will question is the one that will benefit workers.
Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by darkkknight2010: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Mediahq:
My First 100 Days
As Governor of Lagos

Increase Minimum Wage to N60,000 on Day 1 in Office, the salary of Civil Servants will be increased by 100% to N60,000 monthly. The target is to reach N100,000 as soon as possible. This will cover everybody including street sweepers.

Moral suasion to persuade the Organised Private Sector to follow Govt's lead by stopping casualisation and also increase their minimum wage to a living wage. Banks, telcos, oil companies, multinationals, large national corporates, etc will be incentivised with PAYE tax credits to stop casualisation and index their minimum wage to their capacity to pay rather than current market wage rates which are suppressed by high unemployment. A first step for a Lagos where every worker has health care, pensions and similar benefits.

Cancel Alpha Beta's Contract which costs the State N5bn monthly.

Use the savings from the cancellation of Alpha Beta contract to set up a grand Loan Scheme for Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Ensure at least 10,000 beneficiaries in the first 100 Days. We expect the scheme to benefit up to 1m beneficiaries in 4 years.

Establish a portal for publishing costs of all government projects and compare them to World Bank standards to eliminate waste and corruption.

Issue a 10-year order for 10,000 vehicles to an auto manufacturer that commits to building an auto assembly in Lagos with a credible plan to achieve 50% value added within 5 years.

Build a monument in memory of our slain sons and daughters at the old Lekki Toll Gate.

Advertise for the employment of 10,000 teachers with outstanding grades (First Class and Second Upper or Upper Credit) to start a process of repositioning teaching as a middle-class career.

Execute a Memorandum of Understanding with all Road Transport Unions for the implementation of a rehabilitation and retraining program, and take Agberos off our roads.

Invite bids for the design and construction of 100 km of rail across Lagos.

Host an education summit with all stakeholders to get buy-in into GRV's plan for partnerships to upscale public schools to the standards of the best private school.

Host a health summit with all stakeholders to get buy-in for partnerships to upscale services at Primary Health Centres to best-in-class, laying the foundation for an effective referral system.

A summit for various artisan associations such as bricklayers, plumbers, mechanics, welders, carpenters, tailors and other technicians with the objective of creating a process for their certification and access to small-scale loans.

Working with my Party, the Labour Party, appoint first-class caretaker Chairmen for each Local Govt,
each appointee being skilled enough to be a potential Governor.

Set a date for Local Government elections.

Issue Guidelines to open up the BRT routes to all investors who meet the minimum standards. Create a program for widespread investment in public transport by all willing Lagosians and investors.

Issue Guidelines for markets to operate autonomously and appoint their own Iyalojas and Babalojas.

Release Guidelines for a new waste management system for separating waste to paper, plastic and organic from homes; a first step towards a world class system for turning waste into biogas and fertilizer.

Emergency rehabilitation of buildings and facilities in 100 primary and secondary schools pending comprehensive reconstruction.

Enumeration of all apartments that have been vacant for more than 180 days, and commencement of a program to ensure occupancy by 31st Dec. At least 100 such apartments are to be occupied in the first 100 days.

The commencement of the rehabilitation of 100 inner roads spread across all Local Governments in Lagos.

I am determined to set Lagos on course to become First World in 30 years.
Hold me accountable after the first 100 Days.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Sponsored Post

Wonderful post!

However, his real and underpinning motives remain largely unclear, ambiguous and ulterior.

He is benefitting from the current political sand-storm in the midst of a lot of unnecessary ethnocentric, psychological games and image-laundering.

The LP Lagos Guber Candidate is currently on the Board of Al Huda Nigeria Limited and Delta International Commercial City Asaba (DICCA) in Delta State. A company owned by his father Olawale Rhodesvivour. The true corporate and operational status of this company remains unknown till this very moment. His father is not the former Supreme Justice Bode Rhodesvivour. All of these are embedded in the links below.

References:
https://twitter.com/Topsyken/status/1631551902369316868?t=UJNSJF2JS0tBFcuyXWTnOA&s=19
https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/01/gbadebo-rhodes-vivour-the-man-for-a-new-lagos/
https://b2bhint.com/en/company/ng/delta-international-commercial-city-asaba-ltd--RC-1379432
https://dailytrust.com/delta-signs-mou-for-asaba-commercial-city-project/
http://www.blanknewsonline.com/delta-govt-signs-mou-for-delta-commercial-city-project/

Now, few questions:
1. Has the LP Lagos Guber Candidate resigned from the positions held in these private business concerns?

2. If Yes, can he publish officially his resignation letters and Board Resolutions reflecting the same?

3. If Yes also, why is he leaving such an important project that can exponentially transform Asaba, Delta State to run for Governor in Lagos State at this opportune moment?

4. If No, how does he intend to manage his public office portfolio as Executive Governor of a state like Lagos and private portfolio as an Executive Director in a private construction company faraway in Asaba, Delta State without breaching ethics of corporate governance?

5. On the Delta Commercial City Project in Asaba, what is the current status of this project considering that it was launched since 2016?

6. Can the LP Lagos Guber Candidate maximize this to showcase his track-record and performance in result-orientation, consistency, public service delivery and project completion drive?

7. Simply put, is it an ongoing or abandoned project? Any evidence or proof of performance/ success? If he can not transform Asaba, how can he transform Lagos?

8. Where has the finance for the project been coming from or will be coming from in future? Any audited financial reports to prove accountability and sound managerial ethics?

9. Why did he not foremost prioritize and consider designing and implementing this kind of project for the benefit of Lagos and Lagosians considering the drive to turn Lagos into a megacity?

10. Has the LP Guber Lagos Candidate done a verifiable Assets/ Net Worth Declaration?

11. Point no. 15.0 on "Working with Labour Party to appoint first-class caretaker Chairmen for each Local Govt, each appointee being skilled enough to be a potential Governor".
a) Is this not a clandestine attempt at re-establishing and re-entrenching a neo-godfatherism (new form of god-fatherism) masquerading as sustainable succession planning for LP candidacy?
b) Based on what criteria will the appointees be screened and chosen?

These are real issues about character, competence, capacity and credibility that the Lagos LP Guber ought to be engaged upon to duly address and clarify.

Enough of the flowery semantics and sentimental merry-go-rounds.

Let's hope the unnecessary and toxic dust of tribalism and ethno-centricism can settle for this to occur in the appropriate quarters and channels.

The hopes and destinies of Lagos and true Lagosians hang in the balance.

@flokii
@opamoses1
@ycat
@omoawoke
@drlateef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by kabuski(m): 3:33am On Mar 12, 2023
These are signs that you GRV can only be a one-day Governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.