Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,068 members, 7,966,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity (3492 Views)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dear nairalanders, I want to tell you what happened in my life several years ago. This is true and of course you should believe. No one, no matter how foolish they are, will post such a disgraceful thing about their family no matter how faceless it is. I am guilty of this but this particular one is true and God in Heaven knows this is true. Parents, please read and take note of how you treat your kids, it affects them psychologically.

When I was 14 an argument erupted between my parents about me. What led to the argument is a long story. The problem that led to the argument is that my dad suspected I was not his child. Reasons being that I am the only slim person in the family; the only black person and the only one who is very stubborn and who loves making trouble. My mom became the scapegoat of my nature. In the neighborhood I was called "boron masifa" in direct translation it means "trouble bag". My dad almost hated me for that. I was very ruthless.

This particular day, the moon was shining and I was just looking at my shadow when my dad started talking to my mom that I was different behaving strange and not likely to be his child. This provoked my mother that she yelled on top of her voice, the first and only time I witnessed my mom yelling at my dad.

They went inside and I could clearly hear my dad asking "why is he slim? Why is he black? Why does he make trouble?" He said. My mother pointed out that I resemble him and how people say I was the black one but the only one who resemble my father. She cried and wept bitterly. She was swearing with her life.

I know my mother to be a loyal and a very faithful woman. I began to bring my pictures and that of my dad to compare. I resemble my dad so much that you don't need further evidence to prove.

Why I make this known to you is because:

- You should know that some people pass through alot.

- No matter what you face, you can still overcome circumstances .

- No voice telling you that you can't make it will actually work if you don't activate it.

- You should anticipate rejection, no one is immune to it.

Heartbreak must come from any direction but it's only a ladder to the top.

- You must have a story to tell if you are bound to be great in life. It will not come easy but you must surely get there so long as you keep fighting.

- Where you come from doesn't determine where you are going.
- What God have for you can't be taken away by anybody no matter who they are. Not your husband or wife; not girlfriend or boyfriend.Not your pastor or neighbor.

- Don't give in to intimidation. Some people take pleasure in intimidating others. In case you are a victim, don't give a Bleep- you have a better and greater day ahead.

Today my step-mom and her kids are ashamed of them selves because of how they treated us, we are better in all ramification. Today I feed my mother who went begging when I was in the womb. Hmmm this is how life is. Everywhere I go people like me from my conduct to how I speak. I am not charismatic neither am I opulent, but people tends to respect me.

Never let any circumstance let you down .

Victor Divine Barde from Jalingo, Taraba.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by budaatum: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some parents can be ignorant as fuq.

Thankfully for them, we are taught to forgive them for they know not the harm they may cause.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Banilla: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

Thankfully for them, we are taught to forgive them for they know not the harm they may cause.
Which is incredibly toxic. A parent should have more sense than their child. This culture of forgiving horrible parents needs to stop!

I get what why you wrote that, I'm just so upset it's a thing!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by budaatum: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
Which is incredibly toxic. A parent should have more sense than their child. This culture of forgiving horrible parents needs to stop!

"Should", but often don't. And the more ignorant one's point to the grey hairs on their heads as if grey means sense.

It's why we argue Bible by the way. So that we will be less ignorant than our parents who merely believe and end up trembling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

I forgave my dad. I was the child who heard his last words in the hospital where he died. He said I must succeed in my political career. He said something to me the day night he died and warned me never to tell anyone except my mother.

I still shed tears sometimes if I recall the pains he went through before his death and the love he showed me in his last days.

I LOVE him more than my life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by budaatum: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
I forgave my dad. I was the child who heard his last words in the hospital where he died. He said I must succeed in my political career. He said something to me the day night he died and warned me never to tell anyone except my mother.

I still shed tears sometimes if I recall the pains he went through before his death and the love he showed me in his last days.

I LOVE him more than my life.

That's typical child for you. Regardless of the harm they do, most children still love their parents.

The hope is that children learn so that they don't do the same to their own children thinking they'd still be loved because the children of now are very different to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ehya. Sad story. But I agree you're a trouble bag.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
Ehya. Sad story. But I agree you're a trouble bag.
Is there anything sad a about my life! That's the past.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
Is there anything sad a about my life! That's the past.
I agree it's in the past.
😀Why are you acting like a calm guy? Weren't you the one trolling me in the morning?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
I agree it's in the past.
😀Why are you acting like a calm guy? Weren't you the one trolling me in the morning?
Lissen, I am calm because it's my learned habit. People don't understand me, I am the best person you can relate with, not hyping myself tho. I troll when I am bored. In reality I am friendly and I treat people with care. I am not the way nairalanders think of me.

Apologies for trolling you but you drag yourself into it, remember I warned you against interfering.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Useless miscreant... He will do anything for attention. I have always said it, it's the people with useless parents that are quick to insult others parents.. see ur life for Nairaland... I have always known ur problem is deeply rooted. Ugly monkey 😐

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Killbillz:
Useless miscreant... He will do anything for attention. I have always said it, it's the people with useless parents that are quick to insult others parents.. see ur life for Nairaland... I have always known ur problem is deeply rooted. Ugly monkey 😐
Sure you can say that when I am in my troll mood. I will definitely come for you, just get prepared.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
Sure you can say that when I am in my troll mood. I will definitely come for you, just get prepared.
Lol.. don't come for me oo mad fellow so u fit mellow like this?
Anyway low-key this is what I love to do to u

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol.. don't come for me oo mad fellow so u fit mellow like this?
Anyway low-key this is what I love to do to u
grin grin grin

Is that how pained you are?

I will troll the hell outta your soul grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
grin grin grin

Is that how pained you are?

I will troll the hell outta your soul grin
U don't know ur like mosquito to the ears? Ur a pain in d ass fr
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
Lissen, I am calm because it's my learned habit. People don't understand me, I am the best person you can relate with, not hyping myself tho. I troll when I am bored. In reality I am friendly and I treat people with care. I am not the way nairalanders think of me.

Apologies for trolling you but you drag yourself into it, remember I warned you against interfering.
Interesting. You're forgiven.

I know I did.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Killbillz:
You shouldn't have done this. The boy just felt like sharing his story so people would learn from it. This is different from the other threads.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Killbillz:

U don't know ur like mosquito to the ears? Ur a pain in d ass fr
By the time I handle you in this forum, you will avoid me like a plague.

As for now you are free to run your mouth.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
You shouldn't have done this. The boy just felt like sharing his story so people would learn from it. This is different from the other threads.
And what's it to u 😏
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Killbillz:

And what's it to u 😏
Be nice! 😌

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
By the time I handle you in this forum, you will avoid me like a plague.

As for now you are free to run your mouth.
Well it's better than running for ur life...
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Killbillz:

Well it's better than running for ur life...
I love your confidence but there are things faith can't give you.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Messi1:
I love your confidence but there are things faith can't give you.
Lool... I'm closing in on u faster than u can imagine a Jalingo boy. I must make sure I flog u to teach u some manners. NL isn't as anonymous as u believe cool
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Killbillz:

Lool... I'm closing in on u faster than u can imagine a Jalingo boy. I must make sure I flog u to teach u some manners. NL isn't as anonymous as u believe cool
I will beat on nairaland as well as physically grin I invite you to come and learn the lesson of your life grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Luckysbab: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:

Should the culture of parents forgiving their errant children also stop?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by verifiablefacts: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Messi1:
Dear nairalanders, I want to tell you what happened in my life several years ago. This is true and of course you should believe. No one, no matter how foolish they are, will post such a disgraceful thing about their family no matter how faceless it is. I am guilty of this but this particular one is true and God in Heaven knows this is true. Parents, please read and take note of how you treat your kids, it affects them psychologically.

When I was 14 an argument erupted between my parents about me. What led to the argument is a long story. The problem that led to the argument is that my dad suspected I was not his child. Reasons being that I am the only slim person in the family; the only black person and the only one who is very stubborn and who loves making trouble. My mom became the scapegoat of my nature. In the neighborhood I was called "boron masifa" in direct translation it means "trouble bag". My dad almost hated me for that. I was very ruthless.

This particular day, the moon was shining and I was just looking at my shadow when my dad started talking to my mom that I was different behaving strange and not likely to be his child. This provoked my mother that she yelled on top of her voice, the first and only time I witnessed my mom yelling at my dad.

They went inside and I could clearly hear my dad asking "why is he slim? Why is he black? Why does he make trouble?" He said. My mother pointed out that I resemble him and how people say I was the black one but the only one who resemble my father. She cried and wept bitterly. She was swearing with her life.

I know my mother to be a loyal and a very faithful woman. I began to bring my pictures and that of my dad to compare. I resemble my dad so much that you don't need further evidence to prove.

- No voice telling you that you can't make it will actually work if you don't activate it.

- You must have a story to tell if you are bound to be great in life. It will not come easy but you must surely get there so long as you keep fighting.

- What God have for you can't be taken away by anybody no matter who they are. Not your husband or wife; not girlfriend or boyfriend.Not your pastor or neighbor.

- Don't give in to intimidation. Some people take pleasure in intimidating others. In case you are a victim, don't give a Bleep- you have a better and greater day ahead.

Today my step-mom and her kids are ashamed of them selves because of how they treated us, we are better in all ramification. Today I feed my mother who went begging when I was in the womb. Hmmm this is how life is. Everywhere I go people like me from my conduct to how I speak. I am not charismatic neither am I opulent, but people tends to respect me.

I hope you are planning to improve on your 'masifa' side of life, wishing you the best.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Messi1:
I will beat on nairaland as well as physically grin I invite you to come and learn the lesson of your life grin
Lol u dey find who won kill u πŸ˜‚
On a more serious note, why do u love trolling as in don't u get tired?
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2023
O ma se o
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Hatrick01: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Killbillz:
Useless miscreant... He will do anything for attention. I have always said it, it's the people with useless parents that are quick to insult others parents.. see ur life for Nairaland... I have always known ur problem is deeply rooted. Ugly monkey
bro
Its a trap!

He just wanna bait people..
And unluckly, u have fallen
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Messi1: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol u dey find who won kill u πŸ˜‚
On a more serious note, why do u love trolling as in don't u get tired?
It's my hobby 🀣

On one of your posts you called me a deadly virus, why?
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Messi1:
It's my hobby 🀣

On one of your posts you called me a deadly virus, why?
Wow... Ur hobby

The things u do on here is similar to the six stages of viral attack. Ur wahala too much, repent.
Re: My Dad Suspected My Mother Of Infidelity by Goodlady(f): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Messi1:

Victor Divine Barde from Jalingo. The notorious troll. So you had a troubled childhood. No wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! / Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression / My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.