Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,582 members, 7,898,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging (629 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Man Spots β€˜dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging by 9jaupdate001: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging by sirjoggy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging by Bluntguy: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
sirjoggy:
grin
Why you dey shine teeth? Na you be the man?
Re: Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging by Richy4(m): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2023
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
In my opinion, this is better than "Dish washing "πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š
No matter how clean the dish is, son of man can't afford to wash smiley
Re: Video Of Man Feeding Wife With Water From His Mouth Gets Tongues Wagging by fyzaila: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
But why d other guy come dress pass d husband?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help To Get Into Nursing School / Pls A Kind Hearted Nairalander Should Help Me Get Driver's License / Why're People So Obsess Bringing Kids To This World?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.