Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lil Johnny And His Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lil Johnny And His Teacher (1675 Views)

Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! / Akpor And His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Johnny And His Teacher by bunmioguns(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.
Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today." Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question.
" Teache[/b]r: "Who said ' Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, " Abraham Lincoln." [b]Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home." Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first. Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, " Martin Luther King." Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go." Johnny is even madder than before. Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, " John F. Kennedy." Teacher: "That's right Nancy , you may also leave." Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer any of the questions. When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!" The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT? " Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by ice234: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2011
lol nice one
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by bunmioguns(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
ice234:

lol nice one

thanks
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by ice234: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
u welcome
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by bunmioguns(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ice234, I love ur prof pics
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by ice234: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
thanks, me and ex wife
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by bunmioguns(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
ice234:

thanks,  me and ex wife
grin grin grin grin

U really mean it! grin grin
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by ice234: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
for real
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by bunmioguns(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
ice234:

for real

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Lil Johnny And His Teacher by Ben13: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
lol wink

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Is This Baby Saying The Truth ? / Joke:chicken and wine / Proverbs In Pidgin Or Broken English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.