Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Can Anyone Help Me, Please? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Anyone Help Me, Please? (357 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me Wit A Job? / Can Anyone Help With The List Of CBN Licensed Super Agents In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me, Please? by PeterPtar: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Good morning my fellow nairalanders.
My name is Peter and a graduate in computer science in one of the state polytechnics in Nigeria.

I need help from people here who could be my guide in choosing a profitable career.
I have a brand new laptop that's just sitting and this android phone phone that I've been using since 2018.
Please, can anyone help point me to how to make money online(legitimately), either through facebook or YouTube?
I have a thing for street Photography but I actually don't know "A" about Photography and how to monetize a facebook page.
I'm a serving corps member and will be through with NYSC by June,2023.

I'm willing to pay if the guide can tutor me very well and help me live a standard life and also be of help to my parents.
I'll be 29 years old by April.

I'll sincerely appreciate if I'm being attended to.
I crave the indulgence of the mods to help me move this to the right channel.
Thanks so much.

PeterPtar.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me, Please? by BigBrother9ja: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
PeterPtar:
My name is Peter and a graduate in computer science in one of the state polytechnics in Nigeria.

I need help from people here who could be my guide in choosing a profitable career.
I have a brand new laptop that's just sitting and this android phone phone that I've been using since 2018.
Please, can anyone help point me to how to make money online(legitimately), either through facebook or YouTube?
I have a thing for street Photography but I actually don't know "A" about Photography and how to monetize a facebook page.

I'm willing to pay if the guide can tutor me very well and help me live a standard life and also be of help to my parents.

Thanks so much.

PeterPtar.
Learn programming online
Learn graphics design too
Re: Can Anyone Help Me, Please? by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
PeterPtar:

Thanks so much.

PeterPtar.
you know about photography go to YouTube and fond ways to broaden your photography and you can as well learn how to use Photoshop to edit pics and as for monetizing a Facebook Page, you need to get your business verified then you can now place an ad or boost post use payu as other payment method might not work ......signing out✈
Re: Can Anyone Help Me, Please? by Sugarcious(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
You guys are so funny. So you have a laptop, a phone and internet data and you're looking for who to show you how to make money online from photography and monetization of Facebook. I'm sorry but you're not serious yet.

I mean, I can just type this two sentences on Google and tons of articles will pop up, carry my jotter and write out my plan based on my research. Head to YouTube and do the same thing. When I'm stuck, enter LinkedIn or Instagram and look for mentors.

You have no excuse to be ignorant in this age of artificial intelligence. There are enough information already on almost anything out there.

I don't really blame you tho. I blame our educational system for instilling us with the mentality that you need to spoon fed everything. There have taught us that we need to be sitting down around four walls to learn something.

And waiting for guidance will never take u anywhere. You will keep waiting until you get tired. Just start and figure things out as you go.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me, Please? by PeterPtar: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2023
HONESTFACT101:

you know about photography go to YouTube and fond ways to broaden your photography and you can as well learn how to use Photoshop to edit pics and as for monetizing a Facebook Page, you need to get your business verified then you can now place an ad or boost post use payu as other payment method might not work ......signing out✈

Thank you sir, but seems you missed my point sir..

I have likeness and passion for street Photography, but i don't know anything about Photography.

I wish to venture into street Photography where I can interact with people, take their pictures and ask them few things, then post it online... like the one Humans of Newyork and the likes does.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me, Please? by PeterPtar: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Learn programming online
Learn graphics design too

I really DO NOT have passion and interest in programming or graphics designing sir cry

But with the love I have for Photography, I might consider the latter as times goes on.

But I just need someone who can be a mentor, guide and who will tell me how to start and what to do.

I'm a good conversationalist, I believe it'll help me with interacting with people.

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Considerations In Tech: Balancing Innovation With Responsibility / How To Make An Extra 300k-500k Income For Yourself Monthly / These Causes May Exist Of Apex T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.