Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Last Lap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Lap (122 Views)

Last Lap: Tinubu Campaign Mulls Alliance With Smaller Parties / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Lap by solomon2day: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Events have since proven that the votes of Nigerians did not count in the just concluded Presidential and national assembly elections.

Interestingly, Those-in-Authority have continued to vigorously rationalize the failed elections.

The present reality is that Nigerians no longer have the freedom to choose their leaders and the right to identify alternatives of choice.

Since the electoral umpire is comfortable taking directives from its paymasters, rather than asserting its independence, Nigerians insist that the elections were a good reflection of organized fraud.

Indeed, as the days go by, towards May 29th, the definition of governance for Those-in-Authority, which is access to sudden wealth and equitable rewards system for all who are involved, gradually fades into oblivion.

Ominous Times Ahead

The uncomfortable silence of Those-in-Authority, days after the apex court delivered a people-friendly judgment on the Naira Re-design policy, has exposed the ominous times ahead.

Re: The Last Lap by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Says by a loser!!!

(1) (Reply)

Racism, Tribalism And Satanism / Lagos: Let Tomorrow Speak To You Today, By Olaleye Olawale / States Push For Contempt Charges Against Malami And Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.