Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,953 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Have Learnt PHP And A Framework?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have Learnt PHP And A Framework?? (544 Views)

Now That I Have Learnt Javascript, PHP And Mysql How Do I Make Money ? / What Is A Framework? / Don't Be A Framework-infected Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Learnt PHP And A Framework?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Have learnt PHP and a framework of php which is code igniter, and have done crud project and lot of advance project on it what should I learn next??
Re: Have Learnt PHP And A Framework?? by stanliwise(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Have learnt PHP and a framework of php which is code igniter, and have done crud project and lot of advance project on it what should I learn next??
Maybe laravel
Re: Have Learnt PHP And A Framework?? by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 16, 2023
FreshPresh92:
Please who has purchased Alex Verdea's new ebook D.I.P and willing to do an exchange for other domain books??

Please quote me let's talk.

Gotten, thanks.

Please can You help me with this book, I don't care to buy it from you. And is it good??. Please don't ignoreπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) (Reply)

Starting My Alx Journey / Looking For A Wordpress Developer / A Professional Web Developer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.