Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,470 members, 7,971,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:31 PM

Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! (4801 Views)

Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by saladinnoir: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Your segmentation of the people, assumes that there are the rich up there and the poor down there, hence the rich doesn't represent the poor, my brother leave that thing abeg. To a large extent people create thier destinies.

If you genuinely think that class doesn't exist then the propaganda has worked to well on you. Every great and important thinker has identified the existence of class. Marx is the most influential thinker of the century because he correctly identified that all warfare is class warfare. Das Kapital has incited so many communist revolutions and split the world in two during the cold because of told men the truth of the world.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2023
pansophist:

Oh darling, you're such a champion of fairness. I'm not sure if this is the first time you read my comment, but I'm way more harsher to men, compare to women. I yab men so much, that I'm sure I'll be visited with a cutlass if some know my house.

But men by nature don't have a softener that soften the harsh reality of life on them, so they accept truth better. My DM is filled with literally hundreds upon hundreds of messages from men who said they've picked their life together base on what I've been writing here for years.

But for women? You guys are so delusional and over-sheltered, that advices are always analysed through emotions instead of truism. If the advice is not sweet, you hate it. Advices are seen as attack, misogyny, and any new woke term they've learnt. But that's not my problem. If the truth will kill anyone, I say, let them die.

Oya one quick assignment for you. Go through my previous comment, just the past seven days, if you didn't see any comment of me telling men to get their act together and stop being miserable, I go dash you 100k right now.

So maybe you can stop being bias and stop seeing me as an enemy. I'm not. I love women. It is a woman's love (my mother and girls I've dated) that made my life awesome. It's a woman that even rescued me a lot of times when men failed.

To love someone is not to Ignore their misdeeds because they will be angry when you tell them the truth, that's not love. Love is like a surgeon performing a surgery, it hurts, but it heals. If the truth is harsh in you, reality won't be. The world will break you, so stop being soft.

Whatever

stop strawmanning.
Uncle I am not talking about advice on being the best men. i am talking about you cracking down on their high standards they same you always pop up when women talk about their standard .

Have you ever since your history on this forum showed up when a man set a high standard and told him to make a more realistic standard (for example instead of saying 18-23 years is the only accepted age in woman,do you tell them 18-26 is not bad?) You always only how up when woman express their hypergamy .

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
pansophist:

Oh darling, you're such a champion of fairness. I'm not sure if this is the first time you read my comment, but I'm way more harsher to men, compare to women. I yab men so much, that I'm sure I'll be visited with a cutlass if some know my house.

But men by nature don't have a softener that soften the harsh reality of life on them, so they accept truth better. My DM is filled with literally hundreds upon hundreds of messages from men who said they've picked their life together base on what I've been writing here for years.

But for women? You guys are so delusional and over-sheltered, that advices are always analysed through emotions instead of truism. If the advice is not sweet, you hate it. Advices are seen as attack, misogyny, and any new woke term they've learnt. But that's not my problem. If the truth will kill anyone, I say, let them die.

Oya one quick assignment for you. Go through my previous comment, just the past seven days, if you didn't see any comment of me telling men to get their act together and stop being miserable, I go dash you 100k right now.

So maybe you can stop being bias and stop seeing me as an enemy. I'm not. I love women. It is a woman's love (my mother and girls I've dated) that made my life awesome. It's a woman that even rescued me a lot of times when men failed.

To love someone is not to Ignore their misdeeds because they will be angry when you tell them the truth, that's not love. Love is like a surgeon performing a surgery, it hurts, but it heals. If the truth is harsh in you, reality won't be. The world will break you, so stop being soft.

Whatever

stop strawmanning.
Uncle I am not talking about advice on being the best men. i am talking about you cracking down on their high standards they same you always pop up when women talk about their standard .

Have you ever since your history on this forum showed up when a man set a high standard and told him to make a more realistic standard (for example instead of saying 18-23 years is the only accepted age in woman,do you tell them 18-26 is not bad?) You always only how up when woman express their hypergamy .

Men= she must be 18-23,virgin,not raised by a single mom, etc
Pansophist is quiet.

Women=he should be comfortable or rich

Pansophist comes online and calls it unrealistic and delusional

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2023
saladinnoir:

All these would have been correct if the average nigerian had capital. He does not. All your ideas mean nothing if you don't have money to actualise it and a customer base to sell it to.

The nigerian industrialists you mention all started in a more favourable climate and at a time of high undevelopment in nigeria. They cashed in and had the opportunity to establish monopolies and act free of relative competition.

Most importantly the people you site both nigerian and foreign we're born into some form of wealth and influence. Wealth begets wealth. Going from rich to poor is largely a myth.

No individual can bring a country out of poverty. That's a bloody lie. The vast majority of people are and will always be workers. If they weren't then who would work for the industrialist?

The people can not make the economy they adapt to it.

You're country is your destination. What commands your destiny is often outside your control. People react to life they don't act on it. You can only do so much with what you have and nigerians barely have anything.

How in gods good name can someone that lives hand to mouth define his economy when he doesn't even contribute anything to it. Poverty is very expensive.

Lols agreed poverty is very expensive. My brother capital is never a problem believe me, capital has never been the problem. Now there are levels to poverty, we're not talking about someone who wasn't exposed to education and positive experiences and equally doesn't have access to both, that's a different ball game altogether, we most probably can't blame that guy. He doesn't know better.

However for someone with some form of education and positive exposure, rarely if ever have an excuse.
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2023
saladinnoir:

On singapore.

There are many factors that justify the sky rocketing development of Singapore. The Economist identifies three main factors:

The strategic location of the island, just suspended in the Malacca Strait that guarantees the control on 40% of trading passes.
The friendly policies adopted by the government towards foreign investments.
An efficient and “honest” government.

Close link between economic growth and political stability
The history of Singapore is a clear example of the close link between economic growth and political stability. In fact, after the independence of Singapore in 1965, the first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew was able to give to the new born Republic of Singapore the stability needed in 1969. The island's stability comes from the fact that its legal system is “clear, secure and efficient”. In legal terms, this implies that the consequences attached to the laws are predictable for everyone (clear), the law does not constantly change but it is rather reliable (secure) and it is enforced all the time (efficient). These three key elements generate the required stability that attract investors. Indeed, investors are by their own nature risk-averse. They do not like when the rules of the game are unclear, mutable and enforced depending of the discretion of someone. Therefore, they very much like Singapore.

You're country is your destination. What commands your destiny is often outside your control. People react to life they don't act on it. You can only do so much with what you have and nigerians barely have anything.

Hmmm, Nigerians have nothing you said. I see
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by jedisco(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin

My brodaaa and do you know the funniest thing about being poor? You would be tagged Lazy no matter how hardworking you are.
It is a crazy society and if happens in every sector of life though more pronounce with finance.
Just the way no matter how a student reads, do overnight reading without sleeping, solves past questions, goes for tutorials, if he/she doesn't pass but fails, that person would be automatically tagged as Olodo, unserious and lazy student.
Society doesn't even care to know our weakness and strong skills or talent we have.
Provided you fail in whatever you do, you are termed a Failure, Lazy and Useless

Fact is in a country like Nigeria, most are poor for no fault of theirs.

What are the chances of any of the 20million almajiri escaping poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by pansophist(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Bullythebully:
stop strawmanning.

Pansophist is quiet.

This girl. Okay, let's have a bet. Will you give me money if I go back to my comment and search for post where I told men to stop being delusional?

Because you're accusing me wrongly. Not like I care to prove you wrong or right, I no send you really. But it's always good to clear doubt once in a while.

I repeat, I tell men always to get their act together and be the best man they can be, which also includes not being delusional and unrealistic in relation to a woman. I also advice women the same.

Honestly, I don't care much about reaching to women, simply because from my experience, social media does more damage to women. I'm not trying to save women that don't want to be save. Freedom of choice also mean freedom to make bad decisions.

Just few days I was responding to a delusional over thirty years old man who is looking for a working class lady, to bail him out of his male responsibilities. I change am for him. I called him delusional and a looser. You didn't saw that?

Madam, take your time.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2023
jedisco:

Not true.

The best chance of being a millionaire is by being born into a family that has millions. This has been the case for ages. Those who have are more likely to get more until a treshold is reached. Yes, we like to celebrate those who went from grass to the top. We forget these are rare outliers.

Ideas are cheap, very cheap. Everybody has one. Warren Buffet said the main reason he was a billionaire was because he was born in America, and born in a time when finance was treasured.

Point is most of the reason why alot of Nigerians are poor is no fault of theirs. Over the last 10yrs, many have been pushed into poverty irrespective of their effors simply because running the economy are doing a bad job.

Interesting I see, again I strongly disagree.
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2023
saladinnoir:

If you genuinely think that class doesn't exist then the propaganda has worked to well on you. Every great and important thinker has identified the existence of class. Marx is the most influential thinker of the century because he correctly identified that all warfare is class warfare. Das Kapital has incited so many communist revolutions and split the world in two during the cold because of told men the truth of the world.

I agree that class exist, I'm not saying it doesn't, what I'm driving at is that nobody can keep you in any class without your choosing, consciously or not. All I'm saying is that you can upgrade, period!
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by jedisco(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
saladinnoir:

Wealth can not be created without opportunity.

The economy is in the hands of those that control the means of production and capital. The nigerian people have neither.

The people can not be productive in an incondusive enviroment. Developed countries have the highest amount of wealthy people because they are already developed and have the capacity to create wealth.

The economy makes the people not vice versa.

The government, upper classes and capitalists are not the people and do not represent them or their best interest. And so the nigerian economy is not geared to benefit the nigerian people.

Businesses in developed countries are heavily subsidized. Their goverments frequently bail them out of financial crises. A lot of foreign companies would have collapsed with out goverment intervention through out the years

True.

Fact is wealth is many times a mix of opportunity, the right environment, hardwork and some favour (some would say luck or happenstance)

Nigeria as structured today leaves very little opportunity for her poor masses to escape poverty

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Goldmaxx(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2023
saladinnoir:

Wealth can not be created without opportunity.

The economy is in the hands of those that control the means of production and capital. The nigerian people have neither.

The people can not be productive in an incondusive enviroment. Developed countries have the highest amount of wealthy people because they are already developed and have the capacity to create wealth.

The economy makes the people not vice versa.

The government, upper classes and capitalists are not the people and do not represent them or their best interest. And so the nigerian economy is not geared to benefit the nigerian people.

Businesses in developed countries are heavily subsidized. Their goverments frequently bail them out of financial crises. A lot of foreign companies would have collapsed with out goverment intervention through out the years
Very apt response to that. He wanna claim wise but you completely obliterated him.
I can remember in 2008, the two largest privately owned banks in the US was about undergoing bankruptcy and fold but they were bailed out by congress and the government.
Developed countries give incentives and subsidiaries to those companies thereby aiding their productivity and effectiveness.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:

As long as the economy remains harsh women will be stuck with a large chunk of broke men,
Likewise men will be stuck with lot of non virgins ( standard wise)
. Anything outside this is misleading the younger generation except there is a drastic change in the economy which is looking very unlikely

A stark grim reality staring at their faces
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

The most painful unbearable statement was when he stated that grass to grace are rare outliers

Most of the wealthy people today, when to started were "nothing" in the beginning.
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2023
pansophist:

This girl. Okay, let's have a bet. Will you give me money if I go back to my comment and search for post where I told men to stop being delusional?

Because you're accusing me wrongly. Not like I care to prove you wrong or right, I no send you really. But it's always good to clear doubt once in a while.

I repeat, I tell men always to get their act together and be the best man they can be, which also includes not being delusional and unrealistic in relation to a woman. I also advice women the same.

Honestly, I don't care much about reaching to women, simply because from my experience, social media does more damage to women. I'm not trying to save women that don't want to be save. Freedom of choice also mean freedom to make bad decisions.

Just few days I was responding to a delusional over thirty years old man who is looking for a working class lady, to bail him out of his male responsibilities. I change am for him. I called him delusional and a looser. You didn't saw that?

Madam, take your time.
You know what I am referring to but you yet beat around the bush.
So let's rest it. All I know is that I will never feel empathy for a man struggle because if roles were flipped,and by my age(in my 30s) I was unmarried,no man will show empathy on me.

Don't bother wishing "reality will fall on me" or other threats men use to frighten women that don't accept their abysmal state,because I am successfully married (for over a decade). Nothing will happen to me or other women.if nothing has happened to alfa meils despite their vile,nothing will happen to me

Now keep your 100k,or better still send it to the wretch below.

Poverty na bastard o! Tufiakwa

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The most painful unbearable statement was when he stated that grass to grace are rare outliers

Most of the wealthy people today, when to started were "nothing" in the beginning.

I'm telling you. Lols
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by jedisco(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

These are facts of how life works.
Travel around and see the stateof many families. How much 'hardwork' would make a good number escape poverty. They cant afford health, education, own properties e.t.c

There's a reason why the very wealthy would always say making the first $1m was the hardest. Followedby by 10 and then 100

It's the reason why western nations have devised means to help level the field- a merit-based system, higher tax rates for the rich and benefits for the poor, affordable universal education e.t.c even at that, the facts still remain and there's widening inequality.

There's a reason Jesus said: For to him who has will more be given; and from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. — Mark 4:25, This is a fundamental principle of life

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Bullythebully:
You know what I am referring to but you yet beat around the bush.
So let's rest it. All I know is that I will never feel empathy for a man struggle because if roles were flipped,and by my age(in my 30s) I was unmarried,no man will show empathy on me.

Don't bother wishing "reality will fall on me" or other threats men use to frighten women that don't accept their abysmal state,because I am successfully married (for over a decade). Nothing will happen to me or other women.if nothing has happened to alfa meils despite their vile,nothing will happen to me

Now keep your 100k,or better still send it to the wretch below.

Poverty na bastard o! Tufiakwa

How far Gloria? grin

Is it a sin to broke again? I read as you de tackle that guy for no reason. Freee am na.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
pansophist:

How far Gloria? grin
I dey o. Kampe. You will not allow me to discuss relationship on WhatsApp,so I had to come here.
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
pansophist:

How far Gloria? grin

Is it a sin to broke again? I read as you de tackle that guy for no reason. Freee am na.
it is a sin to be wicked and evil. The said moniker curses and abuse people
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by juniorstar(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Nature doesn't follow ur pockets when it comes to women and men matter..it favours genes..virility.
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kelvinrain(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2023
First of all we need to ask ourselves what it means to be rich, is acquiring riches criteria for being married and happy? Not everyone is destined to be rich or wealthy?

what happens when everyone is clamouring to be rich?
if you dont want to get married to a broke guy fine its ur choice u gotta keep searching for that rich and already made husband

if you also have found a husband material but he is broke but you wish to help him and build what u desire It is also ur choice. Everyone cant be rich if ur guy or husband is a responsible, caring, loving and hard working man, he brings food to the table shelters u and the kids bt is nt rich? Be satisfied and thank god, support him and leave the rest to god. We shoul stop this rich or no rich nonsense, marriage and family is blessed and eternal riches are temporary when u leave this earth u wong go with any

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Oboto700(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
I saw a thread where a lady was misleading Young women about not staying with a man who can't provide for her needs.

I have seen this mistake play out repeatedly and I'm surprised the average woman refuse to learn from it.
Firstly what do women mean by broke guy?
No personal house, cars, assets?
How many men in Nigeria owns the above? Does that mean they are unmarried.

Reality is different from emotions and woke ideologies.
Most okada riders, Keke, shop owners, small business owners, civil servants and below 50k salary earners are all married.

So who marries them , fellow men?

Only few men are rich -- which means few rich men and alot of broke men( feminist theory)
Very few women are rich and majority are broke ( fact)
So if few rich men decides to pick a wife, it means broke women will be left with broke men and they have to get married ( reasons a lot of 30plus women are stuck).

The truth is the average Nigerian woman by the virtue of the economy will marry what they refer to as broke while only a fraction of the few lucky ones will marry a rich man.

I don't understand why women keep deceiving and misleading themselves.
Dating and marriage is two different things.
You can have standards when it comes to dating and a guy with packaging ( broke in the real sense) will get any girl with such mindset laid with fake life, but when it comes to marriage men chose which means you are stuck with what you call broke.

My advice to ladies that would listen. Find a guy you like and build with.
It's rare to find a lazy Nigerian man that doesn't have plans to get rich( even though the economy is harsh on most of them).
Yahoos boys, kidnappers, barrow pushers, hawkers and every hustler is chasing money but some will be Richer than others ( facts).
Don't judge anyone especially if you have a brother who is also hustling to survive!!!
idiot.. you spoilt your post when you included Yahoo.. Yahoo no b work.na scams.. Making someone else cry
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by heartofcity12: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bullythebully:
stop strawmanning.

Pansophist is quiet.

It’s now “comfortable or rich”. Thought it’s all about ‘rich’ alone before, now you’re toning the delusion down 😂.. I’ll assume the “comfortable” you mean now is the average dude op has been saying many of you will end up with.. I’m glad you’re now accepting the reality for what it is, I know most of you are just capping anyway.. However many will still end up with broke dudes tho.. You’ll be fine 😆
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Autobot05: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
I saw a thread where a lady was misleading Young women about not staying with a man who can't provide for her needs.

I have seen this mistake play out repeatedly and I'm surprised the average woman refuse to learn from it.
Firstly what do women mean by broke guy?
No personal house, cars, assets?
How many men in Nigeria owns the above? Does that mean they are unmarried.

Reality is different from emotions and woke ideologies.
Most okada riders, Keke, shop owners, small business owners, civil servants and below 50k salary earners are all married.

So who marries them , fellow men?

Only few men are rich -- which means few rich men and alot of broke men( feminist theory)
Very few women are rich and majority are broke ( fact)
So if few rich men decides to pick a wife, it means broke women will be left with broke men and they have to get married ( reasons a lot of 30plus women are stuck).

The truth is the average Nigerian woman by the virtue of the economy will marry what they refer to as broke while only a fraction of the few lucky ones will marry a rich man.

I don't understand why women keep deceiving and misleading themselves.
Dating and marriage is two different things.
You can have standards when it comes to dating and a guy with packaging ( broke in the real sense) will get any girl with such mindset laid with fake life, but when it comes to marriage men chose which means you are stuck with what you call broke.

My advice to ladies that would listen. Find a guy you like and build with.
It's rare to find a lazy Nigerian man that doesn't have plans to get rich( even though the economy is harsh on most of them).
Yahoos boys, kidnappers, barrow pushers, hawkers and every hustler is chasing money but some will be Richer than others ( facts).
Don't judge anyone especially if you have a brother who is also hustling to survive!!!

That's why we have many evening newspapers today ... they wait for the " handsome prince in shining armour " till they're 30 then the delusive dream fade off And reality hits them hard ... buy then na them to dey find ANY man willing to marry them even at their own expense . They'll now starting flooding the church and disturbing God

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by heartofcity12: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
pansophist:

Madam, take your time.

You said it all
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
heartofcity12:

It’s now “comfortable or rich”. Thought it’s all about ‘rich’ alone before, now you’re toning the delusion down 😂.. I’ll assume the “comfortable” you mean now is the average dude op has been saying many of you will end up with.. I’m glad you’re now accepting the reality for what it is, I know most of you are just capping anyway.. However many will still end up with broke dudes tho.. You’ll be fine 😆
You,me,your parents and siblings know that you will never amount to anything in this life.That explains why at the mention of "rich,wealthy",you shiver down your spine,like it's some unattainable future for you.

Why are you quoting me? Am I the one that made you poor? Or below average?

Are you pansophist? Why are you replying on his behalf?

If you think it is delusion we suffer from,go and toast any girl na and see her reply.

If you like don't go and hustle,keep entertaining people on nairaland with your ideologies.

We are already in March,soon December will reach,and another year of your life wasted.

Your profile picture has Thomas Shelby. Why not improve yourself in such a way that other men will use your picture or having paintings of you in your house? Does he have two heads?

Almost half a decade of your life dedicated to women cause on nairaland. Your military rulers in Nigeria that governed this country well where in their early 20s like you. Chukwuwa nzeogu that led the coup was about 25. 16-20 year olds fought wars and conquered nations. How old was Alexander the great when he conquered the entire world? About 25 or less.

You cant hunt,can't fish,can't do any masculine thing

Be there wasting away your productive years ,while awaiting a "bright future" where you will punish women for their hypergamy.

If you think I am lying,try entering a club(by attaching yourself to a prominent person-since you can't afford the gate fee) and see how the hypeman will talk you down due to your scanty table.

No one will respect you.you can't send your siblings on errands, because of poverty.

No one will visit you-as a poor man has no friends.

They will not invite you for parties and occasions since they know you can't afford to spray them money

You will have to give up your seat for men of value in occasions no matter how early you come.

Try joining a fraternal organization and see if you will be accepted.

Don't quote me please .I will ignore

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oboto700:
idiot.. you spoilt your post when you included Yahoo.. Yahoo no b work.na scams.. Making someone else cry

Are you sick in the head?
Do you lack manners or what?
You could have made your point without insults.
I do not tolerate any form of disrespect, please I beg of you retract your statement.

How do you even call someone who you don't know an idiot simply because you have a supposed different opinion!
I genuinely hope you are not like this in person. Smh!
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Oboto700(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:

Are you sick in the head?
Do you lack manners or what?
You could have made your point without insults.
I do not tolerate any form of disrespect, please I beg of you retract your statement.

How do you even call someone who you don't know an idiot simply because you have a supposed different opinion!
I genuinely hope you are not like this in person. Smh!
I won't take back my statement sir.. you are trying to justify illegal means of Makin money..i wish I can get you arrested this afternoon
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by heartofcity12: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bullythebully:

You,me,your parents and siblings know that you will never amount to anything in this life.

Why are you quoting me? Am I the one that made you poor? Or below average?

Are you pansophist?so why are you replying on his behalf?

If you think it is delusion we suffer from,go and toast any girl na and see her reply.

Coming from a fuul that mentioned me earlier.. Thought you had more brains, I must have hit a nerve, I understand the truth hurts so bad, when they’ve been cornered and can’t make a tangible point to counter what is said, they resort to insult and start calling ppl’s parents, you’re obviously sad, bitter and lonely and you don’t deserve any attention from me anymore kiddo.. Call me whatever you like, it simply shows how you relate with your poor parents at home living in extreme penury. I wonder why pansophist himself engages with lowlives like you, stinking animals like you should be ignored and not given any form of attention. Avoid me henceforth or else you’ll just keep making a f.ool of yourself because I don’t give a fk about you or the losers that birth you. Mumu.
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
heartofcity12:

Coming from a fuul that mentioned me earlier.. Thought you had more brains, I must have hit a nerve, I understand the truth hurts so bad, when they’ve been cornered and can’t make a tangible point to counter what is said, they resort to insult and start calling ppl’s parents, you’re obviously sad, bitter and lonely and you don’t deserve any attention from me anymore kiddo.. Call me whatever you like, it simply shows how you relate with your poor parents at home living in extreme penury. I wonder why pansophist himself engage with lowlives like you, stinking animals like you should be ignored and not given any form of attention. Avoid me henceforth or else you’ll just keep making a f.ool of yourself because I don’t give a fk about you or the losers that birth you. Mumu.
Got the reaction I wanted. Your redpill teachers should be teaching you stoicism,so you can control your emotions.you are as reactive as a woman. My postulation about you is accurate,else why did you respond with such vulgarity,if it were not true you will laugh and ignore

Whether you insult me or not,it will not change the fact that you are a failure as a man and masculine mockery and that the likelihood of you making it to the top 20% of men is hard. In your heart of heart you know you are low value.you can't talk yourself into being high value.
This is the bitter truth you are yet to swallow. You know you don't value. No matter how you form tough and masculine online

Oya cry!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Jeon(f): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin.
Thank God for my stars.
😊. I am not among them and my future horseback husband is a strong man with a lot of masculine vibes that will lead him to be among the 25% category of rich. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
jedisco:
■ Fact is in a country like Nigeria, most are poor for no fault of theirs.What are the chances of any of the 20million almajiri escaping poverty?
Well, majority are poor because their parents choose to multiply in poverty. . undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / See Messages A Curvy Lady Got From A Guy After Replying Him For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.