Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,143 members, 7,946,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Time Will Vindicate Me... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Will Vindicate Me... (857 Views)

Nigeria’s Rising Debt: Time Will Vindicate Buhari’s Govt – Finance Minister / Documents Vindicate Akpabio on Supply of Dialysis Machine to Akwa Ibom Hospital / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Will Vindicate Me... by Propergandist: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2023
by G. E. Ewah Esq.,
(Not a Propagandist)

"By their fruits ye shall know them".

Our lord Jesus Christ emphasized this in his teachings and this statement has cumulated into a reality and its relevance remains timeless.

Governor Nyesom Wike, who is the Executive Governor of Rivers State once had a fracas with Governor Godwin Obaseki when he ranted and raved that Obaseki is ungrateful and a serial betrayal.

At that time, a lot of Edolites especially those in the opposing APC and some disgruntled PDP party faithful who saw the Edo governor as a tight fisted dictator, where less petaled about the Edo governor's perspective of the issue. They were sentimentally and sensationally suede towards the popular side of the dance wagon.

Governor Godwin Obaseki regardless of the burning issues then of accusations and counter accusations by aggrieved loyalists, party members and fieced opposition of the APC spear headed by Adams Oshiomole remained dogged, focused and continued to forge ahead with his 'M.E.G.A.' agenda by delivering on the goods of providing both basic social amenities and an enabling environment for the greatness of Edo.

Apparently, the said Governor Wike who was then the starboy of the moment, has today shown the stuff he is made off and proved himself and were he belongs. He had no moral justification to antagonize Edo's chief executive officer and refer to him then as a serial betrayal.

Oshiomole and his APC who were both trusted with state powers and resources, ran Edo state and the nation into crisis and brutal indebtedness. They also have no moral justification to antagonize Obaseki and demand for a second chance.

Therefore, with the turnout of national political events lately, we now know who the true betrayals are, don't you?

Hence, Edo state once again is in the threshold of a nationwide political tsunami at our doorstep. who out of the both titans should we clinch to or allow to be swept away to eternity? Perhaps, who we decide will survive, shall be one that will not sacrifice the destinies of the Edos for self-aggrandizement.

Vote wisely and strategically,

Vote PDP.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by IGBOGENE27(m): 5:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Propergandist:
by G. E. Ewah Esq.,
(Not a Propagandist)

Our lord Jesus Christ emphasized this in his teachings and this statement has cumulated into a reality and its relevance remains timeless.

Governor Nyesom Wike, who is the Executive Governor of Rivers State once had a fracas with Governor Godwin Obaseki when he ranted and raved that Obaseki is ungrateful and a serial betrayal.

At that time, a lot of Edolites especially those in the opposing APC and some disgruntled PDP party faithful who saw the Edo governor as a tight fisted dictator, where less petaled about the Edo governor's perspective of the issue. They were sentimentally and sensationally suede towards the popular side of the dance wagon.

Governor Godwin Obaseki regardless of the burning issues then of accusations and counter accusations by aggrieved loyalists, party members and fieced opposition of the APC spear headed by Adams Oshiomole remained dogged, focused and continued to forge ahead with his 'M.E.G.A.' agenda by delivering on the goods of providing both basic social amenities and an enabling environment for the greatness of Edo.

Apparently, the said Governor Wike who was then the starboy of the moment, has today shown the stuff he is made off and proved himself and were he belongs. He had no moral justification to antagonize Edo's chief executive officer and refer to him then as a serial betrayal.

Oshiomole and his APC who were both trusted with state powers and resources, ran Edo state and the nation into crisis and brutal indebtedness. They also have no moral justification to antagonize Obaseki and demand for a second chance.

Therefore, with the turnout of national political events lately, we now know who the true betrayals are, don't you?

Hence, Edo state once again is in the threshold of a nationwide political tsunami at our doorstep. who out of the both titans should we clinch to or allow to be swept away to eternity? Perhaps, who we decide will survive, shall be one that will not sacrifice the destinies of the Edos for self-aggrandizement.

Vote PDP.

Unfortunately, the two gladiators you mentioned, will not survive the Labour Party's tsunami that's coming on the 18th March, 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Lipscomb(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2023
What this one saying.
Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaseki is one of the best Governors in Nigeria so therefore, we can not afford to lose PDP in Edo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Osifo2023: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2023
APC again with Thier own way of twisted definition of Justice that will always take them no where.the only place they can go is Islands of of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Yubuk: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2023
We are proud of Governor Godwin Obaseki we are voting PDP come march 18

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2023
We are voting all PDP house of Assembly condidates because PDP has made us proud In Edo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2023
We can not afford to lose PDP Government in Edo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Propergandist: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaseki has practically raised the bar in politics and governmental administration.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Johannsen: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaseki is an outstanding leader and history will remember him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Leviosamwonyi(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2023
PDP all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
We all are seeing the hand work of his Exeellency Mr Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki in Edo State.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
On the 18th of March 2023 I urged every Edolite to massively vote for PDP house of Assembly Candidates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2023
The comfort we are enjoying now in Edo State we will not lose it to APC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 6:59am On Mar 12, 2023
We all are seeing the massive projects of his Exeellency Mr Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki in Edo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2023
PDP all the way because we must Encourage mr Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki to continue his good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Greatstan10: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Gov Obaseki is doing more than expected by Edolites in terms of structural and functional performances.
I must commend him.
Kudos Your Excellency Sir!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Abugojerry: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2023
We must Encourage PDP to do more work in Edo State not APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by AgboMichael07: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Oshiomole is the ungrateful and a betrayal here, Oshiomole wey say to catch Benin people na to throw corn for ground make them pick chop (fowl). He has disrespected and insulted the Edo people and still you want that kind of a person in power. We say no and rejects APC. PDP all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by bobbyblaze4life: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Governor Godwin Obaseki is a Great Leader with vision and wisdom that is uncommon for the ordinary noise making immense to phantom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Bayodechoice: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2023
You have just hit the nail on the wall, as Governor Godwin Obaseki continuity is sacrosanct. Vote PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Kunlex01: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Governor Obaseki is a go getter. a thorough breed politician! Edo is lucky to have Godwin Obaseki as e governor. We cannot afford to go back to the old ways of the APC. Let's vote PDP on the 18th of March for Continuity of Good Governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Ojoblessing031: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2023
With the good works so evident in Edo State, I'll gladly cast my vote again and again for no other party than PDP.
PDP all the way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by BasseyAsoah: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaseki is the best and trusted governor in Edo state,please let’s encourage him by voting PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Dmarxist: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaseki is the only man that can rescue Edolite from the hand of old political godfathers ... Obaseki is our man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Preston218: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2023
God said it,we believed it that has settled it
We all know it's PDP all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Thevoiceworld: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2023
It is clear that you have taken your time to express the clear truth of how far the Edo people have experienced good governance and the hope, faith in continuity the government of Governor Obaseki led PDP government..we the people of Edo State are wiser now and have settled for peace rather than the chaotic government of the "Sham" called Oshiomole. We have resolved. Edo State has resolved to support growth!!

We will Vote PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Destiny911(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Governor obaseki is the best governor in the history of edo state
You have our support sir

1 Like

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Okundaye88(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2023
We the Edo people are proud to have such a dynamic, pragmatic, and concentrated mind of a Governor at the helm of affairs in the state..we are indeed lucky!!! Vote PDP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Faithcreamzy8: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Obaski is the best governor Ever 🙌🙌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by Collinstj07: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Propergandist:
by G. E. Ewah Esq.,
(Not a Propagandist)

Vote PDP.

Time will vindicate the governor has a true and worthy leader, who has a true vision to develop the state into a hub of development. Is my call for the Edo people to vote not only the party but the personalities that will bring absolute progress to Edo.

A massive vote for the PDP in the state house will sustain this vision and promote quality development of the agenda of the governor.
Re: Time Will Vindicate Me... by imasuenclement(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Edo is pdp and pdp will remain in pdp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Peter Obi Declares The State Of Nation A Turning Point. / Remembering The First Igbo Lawyer Who Became Liberia's Fifth President / Wike Is Shock....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.