Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Obidients Demystified Those Who Called Themselves Politicians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Obidients Demystified Those Who Called Themselves Politicians (146 Views)

Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List) / How Obidients Rendered Tinubu's TVC Useless For 10months / How Obidients Helped To Rubbish Inec's Fake Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Obidients Demystified Those Who Called Themselves Politicians by Naira20: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2023
I remember discussing with someone when I went to get my PVC in January.
I tried making him see that it won't be business as usual but the illiterate was so boastful and kept saying "you don't know anything about politics".
He even went on to say " many of the youths with PVCs won't vote but would be playing football... "

Though, I knew he was living in fool's Paradise but I went home angry.
Who are these ones influencing? I asked myself.
What about politics do they know ?
that make every tom dick and harry say "I am a politician"

Illiterate Market women and touts have for long chosen who governs us.What do they know about the issues bedevilling the State?
All that concerns them is buy them a car, provide drainages in their market, and build an office for them in the garage etc

Imagine people voting on credit in the video bellow

https://twitter.com/dreyinker/status/1634654228865077248/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1634654228865077248&currentTweetUser=dreyinker

We responded... We showed they were less than 156,000 out of the 7million voters in Lagos.

March 18,2023 will put the final nail on their coffin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander, How Do I Go About Becoming A Chinese Translator / Make Money By Posting News In Citynewsflash. Com / Breaking: Ekweremadu, Wife, And A Doctor Guilty Of Organ Trafficking To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.